Baltimore City Council District 11

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Baltimore City Council District 11.

2014-09-30 22:04

I fully support this petition and concur the process followed by the nominating committee was inadequate for the selection of Bill Cole's replacement. The nomination forwarded to the City Council must be retracted and a new more transparent, thorough process undertaken to select a candidate to more fully represent the residents of District 11. Nancy R. Mickelsen

2014-10-01 21:30

We have a very corrupt city

2014-10-02 11:51

In my opinion, this neighborhood has been plagued with false allegations and assumptions made by the Mr. Costello that have been detrimental to the tax paying citizens. He has loosely used his position as FHNA president to posture for an opportunity such as this by railroading issues and providing altered and inaccurate statistical information to play to the city. It is no doubt that he will be handily voted out when his term expires. I am disappointed that the Honorable Mr. Young was so easily mislead.

2014-10-03 03:14

Good work!!!

2014-10-06 16:56

Baltimore City Council President "Jack" Young should be chastised & "recalled" for his self-serving manipulation and his disregard of the significant community opinions on this appointment.