Boycott boycott boycott

HONTE HONTE HONTE

carré cedric

2010-11-13 01:11

It's a big shame !!!
Cedri Chiffoleau

#228 Pour

2010-11-13 01:13

Michael nous as toujours donné le meilleur. Perfectionniste il ne s'est jamais contenté de la facilité. Maintenant qu'il n'est plus là, nous, fans et passionnés, sommes ici pour protéger sa musique et l'homme qu'il etait.
Michael Jackson n'est pas un produit de consommation mais un artiste avec un génie hors du commun. Merci de respecter Michael, son oeuvre, ses enfants, ses fans et la musique.
Joanie Roy

#229 NO FAKE SONGS !!!

2010-11-13 01:19

MICHAEL IS THE BEST.

No fake song
Michael Hamm

#230 RAS LE BOL

2010-11-13 01:19

je suis fan depuis toujours,j'attend depuis 10ans the album avec ces vrai inédits,des vrai bombe musical,et on sait qu'il y en a un bon paquet depuis toutes ces années qu'il a enregistré et collaboré avec tant de personnes,les vrai chansons de lui qui referont découvrir le talent de dangerous,bad,thriller et les autres,et c'était le momment ou jamais de découvrir celles-ci et avoir michael nouveau number one de l'actu pour sa music exclusiffement,aujourd'hui mon plaisir est gaché par sony avec cette album qui s'avere pouri et seulment marketting où au final figure 3 véritable nouvelles music de lui,honteux..Sony finira par dégouter ces fan et perdre de future fan de michael..C'est triste..
Mina Gunt

2010-11-13 01:20

Du grand n'importe quoi se qu'il se passe.
Eva Staub

2010-11-13 01:21

Justice has to be done.
Florian Fernandez

#233 We want Michael and not "Michael" !

2010-11-13 01:22

Ce n'est pas ce que Michael voudrais ! ;o
Miley Paris

2010-11-13 01:23

Why can't they just remove the 3 questionable tracks? The fact that it's being talked about so much, shows there's something wrong. Tell you what people, let's write to Sony and let them know we are not buying into this BS until they remove those tracks. And if they remain stubborn, we can as well show them our power, BY SIMPLY NOT BUYING!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-11-13 01:23

Mickie aka Qbee

#236 STOP disrespecting MIchael his family and Fans

2010-11-13 01:25

Michael would NEVER release Music that caused so much pain and division among his family friends producers associate and fans. The Casicoc tracks are not up to par and something is clearly wrong when so many DOUBT it is even Michael Jackson. The Casico's distorted the tracks so that MJ's voice is Unrecognizable

Please REMOVE the Casico tracks from the MICHAEL Album.

2010-11-13 01:30

Hossine AMAHTAT

#238 SONY, STOP NOW, NOT TO CARE ABOUT MICHAEL'S MUSICAL LEGACY !!! :#

2010-11-13 01:34

I think all is in the title...
Christopher Gaspar

#239 When there is a doubts is because it's not clear !

2010-11-13 01:36

When there is a doubts is because it's not clear !
Michael, his family and us the fans deserved an album without doubts on it.
Protect the legacy of Michael Jackson !
Marco balletta

MJ left us pieces of art. All his songs are pieces of art even if in their demo format. Sony is releasing new MJ songs, with heavy post produced sounds and voice in them. They add to these songs music, and voices that were not ment to be in the song. That is not the way MJ left us the songs. MJ left us uncompleted pieces of art , that have to remain untouched. Uncompleted MJ songs are like unfinished Giotto paints, that have to be left the way they are. NO 2010 painter would be so crazy to add its touch to an uncompleted Giotto paint. You leav the paint incomplete and u admire it. Sony and MJ estate is NOT doing that . It is adding things the MJ unfinished songs, taking out MJ soul from them. They are producing an album that in their opinion is a finished work and that in their opinion can be sold...even if the songs were not ment to be in that way from MJ. They are trying to interpret MJ soul....you NEVER DO THAT....
Shanon Dulac

Pour que l'héritage musical de Michael ne soit pas dénaturé. Love.
REGIS VILLENAVE

#242 what a shame

2010-11-13 01:40

french fan i hope to ear MJ 's sound and soul as he would have chosen to , i mean , as the perfectionnist he was...
People who pretend do their best for offering a legitime album in memory of Mike by this way must be arrested for it...
How can they lie to them , to us ,to the memory of Mike????

It's a shame...

REGIS VILLENAVE
Harold Ferez

2010-11-13 01:43

I've been a MJ fan since the first time i saw him on stage when i was 13 (the Bad Tour). Michael's artistry has influenced my life very much ever since. He taught me special values such as perseverance in making artistic quality, abnegation, open-mindedness and authenticity. Today, i want these values to be respected and even emphasized through MJ's legacy. I want Sony Music to perpetuate them and, therefore, stop abusing us by means of formatted products that dishonor the fans worldwide, while satisfying the needs of a new generation who deserves more as well.

2010-11-13 01:47

ilove you michael i always be there for you no matter what ! everything goes wrong without you, i love til the end of time king of my heart <3
bernadette

#245 RESPECT POUR L'ARTISTE ! PAS DE FAKE !

2010-11-13 01:48

Un album Michael Jackson doit être 100% MJ ; alors SONY PAS DE FAKE ! Retirez les titres Cascio de cet album, par respect pour Michael Jackson et son oeuvre, par respect pour ses fans, et par respect pour le public. Et arretez de nous faire croire que c'est MJ qui chante, c'est de la tromperie ; la voix de Michael est unique et inimitable ! Alors plus de best of, pas de sosie vocal, pas de fake, et autres cochonneries en tout genre ! Il existe suffisamment de titres inédits ! Si vous manquez d'idée, sortez donc les dvd du bad tour, du victory tour et autres merveilles ! Les fans ne sont pas des idiots, et Michael Jackson n'est pas une pompe à fric !
anselmi jessica

2010-11-13 01:50

pas de fake. respect pour MICHAEL !
Kerstin Schnötzinger

#247 MICHAEL

2010-11-13 01:51

His 1st new album is called "Michael". So on this album should really only be Michael´s voice to hear on it!!! We, his fans, know his sweet voice very well. Nobody can cheat us.
laurie Dulude Robitaille

2010-11-13 01:54

NO FAKE SONGS on the album !!
RESPECT MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debra Slack

#249 Justice for Michael Jackson

2010-11-13 01:54

I strongly feel the 3 tracks should be removed. I do NOT believe it is Michael Jackson. Also I do NOT believe that Michael would have approve of these songs on the album. I really would Love an album that is 100% Michael Jackson and this one is not.

While I am here... I want to say that I do NOT believe that it was Michael Jackson Vision to add 3 songs from Jackson5 and 1 song from 3T'S as a Bonus to his fans.

As a Fan, I want a Bonus that is all about Michael Jackson.

I am 46 year young. I have all Michael's CD'S and DVD'S The Bonus was always about Michael or behind the scenes. Bottom line the Bonus was still all about Michael Jackson.

It's all for L.O.V.E.!

2010-11-13 01:58