Locating Ann Marie Burr's Remains

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Locating Ann Marie Burr's Remains.

2014-10-28 18:37

I hope she is found. Poor child and her parents passed away with out knowing what happened to their daughter..

2014-10-28 22:09

Everyone please sign! I saw this case on a TV program and I cannot believe how long this family has waited. God bless!

#3 missing remains

2014-10-28 23:12

missing persons,i feel there is not enough being done to find missing people so many goe missing and there forgotten about please do more and help this family

2014-11-26 18:24

I remember my mom telling me about her when I was young, I grew up only a few blocks away as my mother did.8th & junett. My mother and her father were sitting in front of their house in the car listing to the radio and the police pulled up behind them and asked what he was doing in the car w/the girl. "They were looking for Ann marie" and thought my mom might have been her. My mom was I believe 6 at the time. So me being only 41 today, I know of and remember her. What gets me is they have known where she rests all this time and have done nothing about it. A little girl lost so close to home.i pray in my lifetime they give respect to this little girl and her lovely family.because it's sooooo over due!!

2015-01-27 16:47

I confirm my signature

2015-03-16 06:26

give the family some piece

2015-04-23 10:09

Ted Bundy was active in the Salt Lake area during my early adolescence, killing one girl my age (and years later discovered he murdered a girl my age by my name in Idaho). The terror he created has always haunted me.

2015-05-24 05:03

I wrote a book on Ted Bundy and was able to prove numerologically that Ted killed Ann via the date of her disappearance. Numerology Serial Killer Ted Bundy.
Pamela Valemont

#9 Proof of Ted's guilt contained within Numerology Serial Killer Ted Bundy.

2015-05-24 05:10

2015-05-26 09:21

Because it's about time!!

2015-06-08 05:36

I followed the Bundy murders & read the story of Ann Burrs disappearance. I think it was wrong of Bundy not to give his victims closer so I too believe Ann could be buried under the University. If her remains are found her family would have closer

2015-07-30 02:34

I want the family of Ann to find some closure, and at the same time to bring light to what may possibly have been Ted Bundy's first kill.

2015-09-24 19:15

I'm praying that they are able to get the signatures they need to be able to persuade them to excavate. This beautiful little girl was taken way too soon. She deserves a proper burial & her remaining family deserves closure in knowing that she hasn't been forgotten about after all these years. It's a terrible thing that her parents both passed away without knowing what happened to their child, where her body was buried and being able to give her a proper burial. As a mother of four beautiful little girls, one being 8 years old, I can't even imagine what they went through all of their lives.

2015-09-24 19:16

This little girl deserves justice, along with her remaining family.

2015-09-24 22:14

Everyone has the right to have a proer goodbye

2015-10-27 16:40

I am in law enforcement and have read extensively on serial killers and other crimes. This just touches my heart. As a mother, I would never stop looking, searching for clues and hopefully locating the whereabouts of my child. If I lived closer, I would physically join a search. I've been involved in a couple in this area. My heart just breaks for this child and all missing children.
Tacoma Gal

#17 Does the Burr family want this?

2016-02-13 09:56

I went to school with Ann Marie's sister, Julie, who is in her 60s now. Before I sign this petition, I want to to hear from the Burr family that this is their wish. There are several of these petitions online, but I have seen no response from the Burr family. This should be their decision and not those of strangers. Julie, if you and your family want to see this happen, please let the public know. If time has somewhat healed you, and you feel that this may be too much emotionally to handle, we will certainly understand. Sending you love and strength. Veritas!

2016-08-17 03:05

Lived across the street from Ann. Had been at their house that day. I'm one tear older than Ann. This has been on my mind ever since.