Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-20 23:14

This is about a family who believes in God, family and has Morals! Leave them on TV, there is enough shows that teach nothing on TV. This is such a positive family and they have choosen to open their lives up to all of the world. Leave the show on and show them some respect. If you don't want to watch it and don't agree with them, then just change the channel. We have enough hatred and broken values in the world why is it so important that we try to remove something good.

2014-11-20 23:16

i love that show

2014-11-20 23:21

Please do not let the Uber Liberals take this show off the air. It is time for Christians and Moral people to stand up and say enough is enough.

DO NOT CAVE TLC!

2014-11-20 23:23

Please keep the show on I love this show

2014-11-20 23:33

This show is the only show you don't hear bleeping all the time. A clean show with very good morals. I'm thankful for this and appreciate a fun show. Thanks, Deb

#1981 Re:

2014-11-20 23:35

#18: -  

"The Fayetteville City Council is voting on an ordinance this Tuesday night that would allow men – yes I said men – to use womens and girls restrooms, locker rooms, showers, sleeping areas and other areas that are designated for females only. I don’t believe the citizens of Fayetteville would want males with past child predator convictions that claim they are female to have a legal right to enter private areas that are reserved for women and girls. " -Michelle duggar on the bill to create gender neutral bethrooms. How is saying trans women were "men with past child predator convictions" not anti-LGBTQ??? They throw money at anti-gay causes constantly, money that they make from their show. They literally advocate for anti-gay causes constantly, and back up gay therapy/rehab. Do your p research.

2014-11-20 23:37

The Duggars have a God given right to their opinion as do I. God's word is perfect and it clearly condemns homosexuality as an abomination. It is perversion which goes against nature. I do not hate these people but I hate the sin they are committing because God's word condemns it. Homosexuals and their supporters are haters, racists, bigots and neanderthals because they despise normalcy, the family unit, Christianity and the word of God. Christianity is not a religion, it is a reality.

2014-11-20 23:39

America needs more family oriented, moral shows that parents do not have to monitor every minute and feel good about watching together as a family. That should have Ben evident by the outcry when they tried to take off Duck Dynasty. This is great shw that is teaching the wonderful values that so many kids are no longer being taught at home.

2014-11-20 23:40

Please keep 19 kids and counting on the air more shows like this one should be on more television instead off garbage I love on how your family and even oneself have learned from the show to cooking a simple dinner to organization there is so much to say but you may get the picture please keep the show up and running Christina Lopez

2014-11-20 23:44

One of the most decent SHOWS a family to follow GB them

2014-11-20 23:46

My family really like this show we have watched it since the kids were young and feel they are part of our family and would be sad if taken off the air we do not agree with everything they say and do but what a wonderful family and a loving family. Keep them on the TLC

#1987 Re:

2014-11-20 23:48

#163: -  

Amen. Well said.

Love that this is happening!!! I pray for nothing but amazing things for this family!!!

I hope you get ten million votes.

2014-11-20 23:52

May God continue to bless the Duggar family.

2014-11-20 23:57

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, even when others disagree. The Duggars are a respectful family who love one another and are constantly serving their communities. If anything, pull other shows from TV which are full of trash, bad language, sex, and violence and leave this family be! Just because they have a different view than others doesn't mean they should lose their show.

2014-11-21 00:05

I love "19 kids and counting" and would hate for it to be cancelled.

2014-11-21 00:05

i really what to meet u guys

2014-11-21 00:08

I do believe we live in a very sick world. People can swear, show off their naked bodies, etc. and this is what the public seem to like. If you voice your opinion against something you truly don't believe in, they want to cancel you. Everyone should be able to have an opinion about gays as well as any other thing without being chastised. I hate the TLC show The Kardashiuns, so I don't watch it. Am I asking that they remove it, no. Even though I know it is nothing but trash, I just don't watch it. Same goes with The Duggars. Don't watch them if you don't like them. They are entitled to their beliefs. Personally, I think there show is very upholding and a breath of fresh air. No, I do not believe in having one child after another, but I do respect them for what they believe and the way they live out their life. They are good people and we could all learn to live a better life if we followed their example.

#1995 KEEP THE DUGGARS ON TV! I LOVE THEM

2014-11-21 00:09

I love this show! I have been watching the Duggar family for years and adore them so much. They are an inspiration and wonderful role models, we need MORE of this type of programming and more of these families in the world! I am so looking forward TO watching all the kids grow up and get married and have families of their own. I would be deeply saddened to see them taken off the air.

2014-11-21 00:13

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I look forward to it weekly. There is so much junk on tv anymore it is an inspiration. By far one of the best shows on TLC. This and the little couple. Why would you cancel such a heartfelt show and keep junk on like sister wives and the dumb Amish show.

2014-11-21 00:15

Absolutely love this show. I am not religious but the family bond and their caring attitude is something that is missing from society and it is nice to see it coming through on this show. Just honest family television.

2014-11-21 00:19

Please keep the Duggars on tv!!!!!!!

2014-11-21 00:20

everyone has their ways & everyone is different but,just because they are like this don't take this show off !
WE Love the Duggars!

2014-11-21 00:22

Please keep Duggar family on television. They are wonderful example of a Christian family,  and our country would be better off if there were more families like them.

The Duggars  are so loving and kind  and would never intentionally hurt or "offend"  anyone.

America is a free country. The Duggars are entitled to their religious beleifs, as well as anyone else.  If people do not like it, they can turn the channel.

I believe there are far more "offensive" things shown on television.  I am impressed with how well they balance their family life. It is  downright refreshing to watch how they live their life, then other shows where families are in crisis and conflict.   I admire them very much!