Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-21 18:45

If one group gets a say then all should. Freedom of speech isn't just for one particular group. Everyone has the rights to believe the way they want to. Even if it conflicts with another belief. Change the channel instead of trying to get good moral Tv taken off the air!

2014-11-21 18:48

This family is great and know what keeping morals means.

2014-11-21 18:48

Michelle's televised positive influence has greatly helped me prepare for my first sweet baby. I love this family!!

2014-11-21 18:59

Equality for Christians and freedom of speech for Christians. We deserve this too. The homosexuals are not entitled to have everything their way. Christians have rights too. No wonder so many people hate homosexuals, they want to take away everyone's rights except theirs. Christians pray for them but they hate Christians and want to destroy them. I don't agree with their beliefs and they don't agree with mine so why can't we agree to disagree. Why do they have to be so mean? So why? Is this really fair? No, it isn't.

2014-11-21 19:00

Everyone has a right to their beliefs and as a Christian myself I agree with them. Just because we don't believe in homosexuality doesn't mean we are biggots. It just means we don't share their lifestyle choices.

2014-11-21 19:08

It a great show to watch

2014-11-21 19:08

We live in a country in which we supposedly have the freedom of speech and religion. It now appears select groups are trying to suppress these rights when it in any way contradicts their philosophy and/or lifestyle. I support the Dugars for the strength of their convictions and wish them well.

2014-11-21 19:10

I watch your show whenever it is on. I enjoy watching your family.

2014-11-21 19:11

This family is living true to the Christian way of life. It is their belief and their opinions according to the Holy Bible. They just like any other NON believer out there have a right to say what they believe. I am a Christian and believe in living a life according to the bible I do however have my own opinion on many things that "go against" the word. I think that there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians anymore and that we need to put "God back where he belongs" In school (then there would be less need of prisons, Work, (then there would be less people stabbing others in the back), and in our homes, (Saying "I Do" these days is like saying "Use Me!" Too many people get married to the first one that asks and there is no thought in any of the situations of compatibility or even do we really want to be with this person for the rest of our lives or just a bump in the road). Family is everything to me and I would be lost without them but my family has their own problems but had I been raised as a "Duggars" I would stand proud of such, honest, loving, giving parents that are teaching Great!! Morals to their children and those that don't agree are just entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean They should be banned. Anything good on TV is cancelled and only Crap is put in its place anymore. Shut off the TV's go outside be a part of your children's lives and stop judging those that don't live up to your expectations. If we were all the same, what a boring world we would live in. Yea to the Duggars, and anyone else that dares to live to be different and not be afraid to show it. God Bless us ALL AMEN!

2014-11-21 19:13

Homosexuality is sin and we have the right to express it as sin. We have freedom of speech regardless! Ask so yourself why is the homosexuals always offended because they know it's wrong. Keep the show on

2014-11-21 19:17

There is little enough wholesome programming on TV, please do not take this off. And on the other hand, it's great tension and controversy for those who would think that people of such deep faith, manifested in counter-cultural practices would love to tear up and ridicule, so you have no audience limitation.

2014-11-21 19:18

Please keep them on. I love watching the Duggars with my daughter & grandchildren.

#2363 Re: Re: Haters AMEN !!

2014-11-21 19:20

2014-11-21 19:22

Love this show!!!

2014-11-21 19:23

I am so tired that everyone in this crazy world is right but the people that love Jesus and believes in the Bible. But, then again God tells us about these last days.

2014-11-21 19:23

God's light will shine in the darkness!

2014-11-21 19:28

My family and I enjoy this show very much and do not want to see it cancelled. The duggars are a wonderful Christian family raising their children the way The Lord has shown us to. To take that away from a society that is blasted daily with sex and violence and negativity on television would be a disservice to our youth. To all the duggars if you happen to read this let The Lord bless you and keep on what you are doing there are families out here who appreciate you.

2014-11-21 19:31

TLC: You knew before you signed the Duggars on to do the show exactly who they were, what they were about and especially what their beliefs were. Amazing that you would even be surprised that they would speak out on their beliefs. I whole heartedly support them, their beliefs, and their right to speak freely. Freedom of speech is a basic right afforded to us in this country. If people don't like it when what is said freely does not agree with their lifestyle. That is their problem. Stand up for the Duggars!

2014-11-21 19:32

There needs to be more clean family orientated show like this on tv
#LOVE THE DUGGARS

#2370 Re: Re:

2014-11-21 19:35

#24: T - Re:  

You my friend are very uneducated, and you really should go back to the drawing board before you attempt have a show removed that is the most decent show on TV! In no way has hate been shown EVER by the Duggars for anything! Just because they don't agree with the gay and lesbian life style, as well as many of the rest of us, that doesn't mean we hate! You can not force us to believe the same as you!! With that said, that doesn't mean we hate you! I have a close family member who is gay and I love him with all my heart...but I do believe that the gay and lesbian lifestyle is anti-christian. If God had made us to be gay and lesbian, we wouldn't have this situation because none of us would be here! He made man and woman to precreate...hence your ability to exist!

2014-11-21 19:37

Free speech and rights work both ways!

2014-11-21 19:38

they are wonderful people whom follow the bible they way we should all be doing if we did more like them this world would be a whole let better place!!!!!!

2014-11-21 19:44

We have been greatly encouraged by the values, integrity, and unity of the Duggar Family! Seeing them live life helps us live a better one!

2014-11-21 19:47

People need to realize that disagreeing with someone does not equal hate!!!

2014-11-21 19:50

There are very few clean and wholesome programs on tv in these days.....this is one of the very few that provides good role models for children, teens, and adults.