Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-20 02:21

The show deserves to stay on TLC!

2014-11-20 02:22

Wood luv for them to keep showing

They have a right to their own beliefs. In reality it does Say in the bible no man shall sleep with another man... I don't judge I leave it to God! I support the duggers they have brought wholesome goodness back into this ugly world we live in. Amen...

I watch this show every week please leave it on tv

What hate filled, bullying organization would come against a show like the duggars

Please keep this show on. They right to believe in. God bless the duggars
Amanda

#582 Praise the Duggars for standing up for truth no matter what this world wants to be deceived by.

2014-11-20 02:23

The Duggars have been all for the Gospel Of the Lord and nothing else. I pray the Lord to put his hand on this whole situation. They are an awesome, wholesome family. If only we could all be like this family maybe this world wouldn't be the way it is.

So gays are aloud to voice their opinion but Christian's cant? And if your "gay"  I pray that one day you will realize the lifestyle you are choosing to live is a sinful lifestyle. It says in the bible :

Genesis 2:24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

This world needs God so badly! I'm 17 and I understand this! God says to love ALL people because he LOVES all people, but you don't support the sinful lifestyle they choose to live. Homosexuals are no different from alcoholics or those who commit adultry. Sin is sin! 

I love the Duggars very much and they have taught me so much and have been a big inspiration in my life. I love them so much, that I feel like they're family. So, what am I going to do without my family? I am going to be praying that we will win this petition. But, for whatever reason we don't win, I am already praying andwill continue to pray that they will continue on another channel who will support them.

They have as much right to give their opinion as anyone else on this matter. I may or may not agree with them but I uphold their rights of "Freedom of Speech". If you don't like their show just change the channel. It takes little effort to push the remote control. I watch them every morning on TLC. I do love this family.

Great reality show. Love seeing everyone grow. Not full of bad drama.

I think that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is theirs! I agree with them 100% !!!! GOD made man for woman and woman for man! But it is their facebook page! If we looked at everything that everyone said or did then everyone would be having something done to them. Just because they are on TV does not make them any differnt from me you or anyone else! They have that right to freedom!! I love the DUGGARS and I will stop watching TLC if they get cancelled! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

19 Kids & Counting is truly an amazing show! I've watched it since the beginning and absolutely love the show! They're truly an amazing family and such an inspiration to me! The family has amazing values and structure in their family that anyone can relate to the way they do things and or might find some things helpful! Please don't cancel this show!

2014-11-20 02:24

Just because gay people choose to live that lifestyle does not mean that we all have to like it.If you can live a gay lifestyle and say what you want then tje dugger family can choose not to show your comments and or pictures on their own facebook page.And it is a shame all of this got started because their daugther had a picture taken of her kissing her husband. Stand strong Duggers in what you feel is right,because everyone eles in the world is

It,s a Good family show

The people who want the Duggars off the air are just as guilty of what they are accusing the Duggars of: hate. They are only able to be "open-minded" if we agree with them! The thing is that the Duggars are just as entitled to their religion and beliefs as everyone else. It's this thing our forefathers fought and died for called freedom of speech and freedom of religion. The Duggars are only living what the bible teaches in ALL aspects.

No one has to agree with their opinion or views... they are living in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA where FREEDOM OF RELIGION is ALLOWED. THEY do HAVE the RIGHT to FREE SPEECH; even if people dont agree with it.

the fact that people are trying to force a perfectly good show off the air because they hold a different belief is preposterous. not EVERYONE likes or believes in God.. but you arent kicking them off TV for having and practicing a religion.. but you are kicking them off for EXPRESSING their beliefs? stupid. keep them on TV.. if nothing else, to teach the idiot boycotters how to "LIVE AND LET LIVE EVEN IF YOU DONT BELIEVE" (which is something most people can learn.. to NOT force others to do the way YOU want them to)

I LOVE WATCHING TLC SHOWS AND IF THE HEAD OFF TLC TAKE THE TIME AND READ THERE BIBLE IT TELLS ALL THAT SAME SEX MARIGE IS A SIN. ITS A CHID OF GOD TO LET THEM KNOW THAT SAME SEX IS A SIN IN OUR FATHERS EYES.MY BROTHER IS GAY AND HE KNOWS ITS A SIN IM NOT JUDEING ANY ONE GOD HAS TO DO THIS .

The Duggars have every right to censor their sight. The gay people did that just to try and start a fight. Tell them to get their own show and leave the Duggars alone. What a pitiful attempt to get attention. I support the Duggars!

#595 Re:

#531: -  

So true! People are too blind!

2014-11-20 02:25

TLC please keep the show on your channel

2014-11-20 02:25

Please let the show continue on the air. The dugger family can't help their religious beliefs against same sex marriage. I stand behind them 100% on what they believe. It plainly states in the bible that if a man shall lay with another man they both shall be stoned. Don't take them off the air just because of their religious beliefs.....keep the duggers

2014-11-20 02:26

I love the show

I support the Duggar family, for standing up to their beliefs. They had every right to take down those pictures, God designed marriage to be between 1 MAN and 1 WOMAN. Why don't they take down those other stupid shows like my five wives.

I love this show do not take the show of the air..