Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-20 04:17

I am a huge fan of the show, and look forward to watching it each week. I admire the Duggars for standing up for biblical values.
skip

#952 Re: Re:

2014-11-20 04:18

#813: Annie - Re:  

And everyone who petitions TLC to cancel the show has a first amendment right to do so as well.  They have the right to express to the network that they find the message the Duggars promote to be hateful, inaccurate and prejudicial.  It is ultimately up to the network to decide if it is worth the damage to its image to continue to support people with such views.  

The first amendment protects you from being mistreated by the government for expressing your views publicly.  But it doesn't protect you from being fired for doing so.

As Christians we need to stand up against homosexuality, as it is not accepted in the Bible. Good job Duggars! Keep your wholesome values!!

It only takes one evil minded person to start the ball rolling, so let's put an end to it now. Leave the Duggar family alone. To see this show canceled would be disheartening. Watching the family grow and reach milestones from the beginning has been a joy.

ILOVE WACHING 19KIDS AND COUNTING, PLUSE I LIKE WHEN THE KIDS PLAY AND HAVING FUN ,PLUSE HOW MUCH THY HAVE GROWN UP SO MUCH.

2014-11-20 04:19

its a shame a show would get kicked off for their religious beliefs...when did the term FREE COUNTRY quit meaning anything? if people don't like their beliefs don't watch their show and stay off their facebook! im not 100% for all their beliefs but I think their interesting and I love how close their family is...and their mom deserves an award for havin so many kids natural...

#957 Constitution or otherwise be a decent person

#241: Pamela - Re: Re: Re:  

They show is dumb because people choose to watch others lives rather then live their own... Besides that point, regardless of whether or not the show should be taken off the air. Your point about them wanting the show off the air because "they know their life style is against God and they don't want it rubbed in their face" is hypicritical. You think you are any different, I have delt with it time and time again. Just because you believe in something doesn't make it fact and you Christians/religious people have no problem telling anyone that they are wrong. So when someone tells you, you are wrong you lose it. Get a grip, you respect people no more then anyone else get off your high horse. The Duggers are being Ass Holes because they think they are better then everyone else. Stop acting like that is for a noble cause. Being an dick is being an dick

What happened to free speech they are entitled to their opinions and beliefs the LGB Community needs to grow up .

Its a wonderful show. I'd hate to see it go off the air! Its refreshing to see children raised to be repectful & have a good set of morals!If you don't like the show don't watch it, don't follow it, don't read it ect!! I'm so tired of people trying to stop another person rights to speak about thing they believe in! Leave them alone I want to watch the show & so does my family!!!

I stand by the Duggar Family! To God be the glory!

I believe in traditional marriage as Duggars do. I don't believe they are promoting hate by voicing their beliefs.

2014-11-20 04:20

I love 19 kids and counting and look forward to it every week. If I can't watch it I tape it and if it wasn't on TV anymore I would truly miss seeing them every week! They are my role models and I just look up to them for the way they live their lives. So respectfully and honorably to each other and to the nations that watch them on TV. I love seeing them hit new milestones such as engagements and marriages and cannot wait to see Jessa's wedding air on the show in 2015!!! Thank you!

2014-11-20 04:20

There is nothing wholesome on TV anymore, so why to you have to take off something that has good morals on it. I enjoy watching it.

2014-11-20 04:21

I think the petition is a good thing and i hope a bunch of people will sign it.I hope they get to stay,maybe some of their good values will rub off on some people.

Everyone has a right to their own values and morals. Please keep this wonderful family on air. It's one of the only decent family friendly shows on television. I admire their life and some might have their opinions, but I support them 100%.

If someone doesn't like what the show is about then they don't need to watch it. Its a choice. I have watched this show for quite a while and I have never seen anything negative on this show. I would love to meet them all one day.

#967 Duggardom

I love how this page includes numerous "Report inappropriate content" buttons. You people are so fearful of intelligent comments that might go against your sensibilities that you need them deleted.

Nohate

#968 No. Don't promote hate.

2014-11-20 04:22

People aren't against the show because of religion or anything else but their use of TV show to promote hate against gays. One day they will pick something that all of you support and then you will see. It isn't right and it is a shame that people can't see what is wrong with these crazy-ass buffoons. Almost 50k signatures against the show, We are going to succeed. 

sweetcakes

I think the petition is a good thing and i hope a bunch of people will sign it.I hope they get to stay,maybe some of their good values will rub off on some people.

This show shouldn't even need a petition! There are a whole host of shows that shouldn't even be on TV! Keep 19 kids and Counting on the air!

Keep the show going. Don't penalize them for one mistake. Everyone
Makes mistakes.
skip

2014-11-20 04:23

This family has made my stomach turn since I first heard of them.  Considering the real problems we have with overpopulation, I find this family's choice to have more children than players on a professional football team to be frankly arrogant and ignorant.

Please keep 19 kids on it is a good show my family like so please and thank you

I've been an avid watcher of the Duggars since the show first aired. I enjoy watching it, seeing the children grow, learning how they manage life and do day to day activities. The show is great! I see no reason why they can't use their freedom of speech and religious beliefs as they choose. I fully support the Duggars!

2014-11-20 04:24

These people are a blessing!