R101 - Road of Death!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition R101 - Road of Death!.

2015-09-18 05:41

I live in the earea and on peak hour traffic you can't cross the road. Certain road users have no consideration for others

2015-09-18 20:43

I live in Bon Accord and can confirm the problems and dangers on the R101.

2015-09-19 09:28

Know this road all my life time that something is being done to make it save
André

2015-09-19 15:28

Trucks queuing on the wrong side of the road in front of NOVA grain silos causes a major traffic hazard.

2015-09-20 06:47

I had to drive on that road throughout my childhood and it was a risk every day. There are almost no traffic management and drivers do not keep to speed limits forcing you of the road if you do. The road qaulity is poor and life thretening. Taxies and busses traveling to Hamanskraal on this road are rearly road worthy or obeying road users regulations putting lives of innocent children travling from roaral areas to school everyday. This road needs trict traffic management and attention to prevent serious life loss.

2015-09-20 12:03

Een van my familielede was verlede Sondag 13 September in a ongeluk betrokke by die Pyramid afrit. Een persoon is opslag dood en oupa is Donderdag in die hospitaal oorlede.

2016-06-06 15:06

I'm putty my signature down as I'm directly affected. I'm a accident survivor and affected by my daughters accident on the R101 which almost took her life. We started a NGO for motor vehicle accidents in support of road safety & want to be part of this drive to bring change
Zani

#58 Motor Vehicle Accidents-Support D-Luminance Foundation

2016-06-06 15:09

#57 Jun 06, 2016, 16:06
I'm putty my signature down as I'm directly affected. I'm a accident survivor and affected by my daughters accident on the R101 which almost took her life. We started a NGO for motor vehicle accidents in support of road safety & want to be part of this drive to bring change

Zani

#59 Re: Support our D-Luminance Foundation Facebook

2016-06-06 15:12

#51: -  

#57 Jun 06, 2016, 16:06

Virginia

#60 Re: R101 D-Luminance Foundation

2016-06-06 18:24

#1: -  

Like our Facebook page D-Luminance Foundation a campaigning body for motor vehicle accident survivors and those impacted by these horrific road accidents in support of road safety.

Virginia

#61 Re: R101 -Support D-Luminance Foundation Facebook Page

2016-06-06 18:27

#56: -  

I'm putty my signature down as I'm directly affected. I'm a accident survivor and affected by my daughters accident on the R101 which almost took her life. We started a NGO for motor vehicle accidents in support of road safety & want to be part of this drive to bring change. Let bring change by joining forces

virginia

#62 Re: R101- Support D-Luminance Foundation Facebook Page

2016-06-06 18:29

#55: -  

I'm putty my signature down as I'm directly affected. I'm a accident survivor and affected by my daughters accident on the R101 which almost took her life. We started a NGO for motor vehicle accidents in support of road safety & want to be part of this drive to bring change. Let bring change by joining forces

Virginia

#63 Re: R101- Support D-Luminance Foundation Facebook Page

2016-06-06 18:30

#54: André -  

virginia

#64 Re: R101-Support D-Luminance Foundation Facebook Page

2016-06-06 18:32

#52: -  

D-Luminance Foundation

#65 Re: Re: how many people must still be killed before they act to all the complains?

2016-06-06 18:34

#28: - Re: how many people must still be killed before they act to all the complains?  

D-Luminance Foundation

#66 Re: Support D-Luminance Foundation Facebook

2016-06-06 18:36

#2: -  

D-Luminance foundation

#67 Re: Support D-Luminance foundation Facebook page

2016-06-06 18:38

#4: -  

D-Luminance foundation

#68 Re: Re: road markings

2016-06-06 18:47

#5: Gert van der Waal - Re: road markings 

I'm putty my signature down as I'm directly affected. I'm a accident survivor and affected by my daughters accident on the R101 which almost took her life. We started a NGO for motor vehicle accidents in support of road safety & want to be part of this drive to bring change. Let bring change by joining forces...like D-Luminance Foundation Facebook page 

2016-06-06 19:06

I heard of a terrible accident near my work (THE CAROUSEL)today and it broke my heart.stay alive

2016-09-22 02:36

My kinders en kleinkind ry elke dag die pad werk en skool toe, en die R101 is baie onveilig as gevolg van roekelose Taxi en bus bestuurders. Maak die pad veiliger en sit meer verkeersbeamptes daar....
LESBY

#71 Grieving Boyfriend

2016-11-16 09:48

On 31 October 2015 i travelled that road from our way back from the derby against Pirates and Chiefs. We had an accident on that road and my girlfriend and friend died on the scene, some of us were taking to the hospitals for immediate treatment and assistance. It is a very painful thing to see the love of your dying and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it, even to this day i still blame myself even thoguh i wasnt the driver. I ask myself if i hadnt gone to the stadium with her today she will still be alive, that road is a ghost road and government needs to fix the road asap. Its not a good feeling to loose someone you love and especially at such a young age. GOVERNMENT PLEASE INTERVENE AND SAVE LIVES