Who is responsible? 1465 missing unaccompanied immigrant children.

Anonymous

#1 Hade det handlat om lika många barn födda i Sverige som gått upp i rök

2015-02-17 12:10

Aftonbladet rapporterade att de senaste fem åren har 1465 ensamkommande flyktingbarn som kommit till Sverige försvunnit. 2013 försvann 347 stycken, bara 58 hittades. Hade det handlat om lika många barn födda i Sverige som gått upp i rök hade nog rubrikerna varit större, mörkare och vanligare. Då hade ministrar gjort krisuttalanden, tilldelat pengar och polisen gjort stora kartläggningar.

Linnea Swedenmark

http://www.ltz.se/opinion/ledare/gastkronika-klara-dig-sjalv

Anonymous

2015-02-17 15:27

Mónica Prieto tagged you in a   
Así se trata a los niños marroquíes en Europa, en Suecia concretamente Ehsan Ullah Khan

EN:
It happend in Moroccan with children also it is happening in Europe, particularly in Sweden:Ehsan Ullah Khan

ecpat.

#3 Who takes responsibility for the missing children?

2015-02-18 17:31

This morning I visited ECPAT Secretary General Anders L. Pettersson Nyhetsmorgon on the occasion of the two boys in the beginning of the week disappeared during a visit to the Migration Board in Malmö. They are not the only children that disappear in the migration process in Sweden today, the last five years, 1,465 unaccompanied children disappeared, no one knows where. What we know is that they are at high risk of exploitation of human trafficking and sexual exploitation.

www.ecpat.se.

refugee child

#4 usni, 16 - refugee child who disappeare

2015-02-20 02:49

https://www.facebook.com/omidmahmoudi46/posts/798472033566315

Husni, 16 - refugee child who disappeare

Husni had planned his disappearance from home for unaccompanied refugee children in Sorsele. He had sneaked out a small bag of clothes, toothbrush and nearly 2,000 kronor in cash he saved up. One cold November evening he rises inland bus with a one way ticket to Umeå. When he arrives he cuts down his sim card mobile phone. Now he's gone.

Every year disappears and deviates hundreds of refugee children in Sweden. Many of them will never return and authorities do not know what happened to them. There is evidence that some of them end up in child prostitution, trafficking and homelessness in other countries. Others get very bad as hidden undocumented in Sweden. The last five years is about 1465 children. One of them named Husni Hassan. In reality, he tells his story, from the war in Mogadishu in Somalia kidnapped in Libya, and then again on the run - this time aside Swedish Police in Sweden.

Today, Husni Hasan 20 years and involved in the association Alone descendants covenant, a compound that is started and run by unaccompanied refugee children in Malmö.

2015-02-21 05:18

Children are gods gift be grateful for they will carry on after we are dead. By the way I alway thought Swedish are the most gentle and kind people after Canada what went wrong?

2015-03-14 09:21

Dear sir
first of all , my name is Bahaa samih shama . am 23 years old
am balstinan refugee live in jordan at one of Palestinian refugee camp its called (ALTALBIHA CAMB) located in aljiza

in fact am writing to you because I having many problems ,
firstly . its about my living situation me and my 7 brothers live inside very bad circumstances all live in 2 rooms . the room its roof formed from tin so that we are hardly live like normal people and we are suffering so much

secondly , currently am student at Arab open university(AOU) . and its offered me too much money , barely I could pay for premium
I was work in factory for many years as you know factories condition is very hard and risky ,in addition I used to work for long hours for very little money but I endured hardships because I want to continue my education to help my self and my family as well

but i had a car accident i can not work no more . so that i write to you to give me an urgent help , especially the university sent to me an alarmed letter if i do not pay for premium i will not pass

beside if u asked to why u not go to unrwa to assist me , actually they give help but corrupted officials stole all money came and do not give it to people in need . so we are so hopeless ,but we don't lose hope
pleas reply me as soon as and save our lives and future