SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE

SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE / Announcements / DOCUMENTS SHOWING ATTORNEYS FEES / Comments

2015-03-16 00:35

These expenditures are staggering! And all in pursuit of your family and dog - unbelievable! Frankly, I am glad I am not a resident of the Village of Hawthorn Woods - just a concerned and interested bystander, but the Village residents need to know what is going on and push for an official explanation of how Village officials are spending residents' hard-earned tax dollars. I have to say that this information should be forwarded to the media - people have a right to know!

Sharon
Blindref357

2015-03-16 15:25

Remarkable.  If only that money could be directed to a useful purpose, like getting rid of the Village board members who continue to vote to fund this idiocy.  

2015-05-12 01:26

Legal fees because of greedy self-serving residents like you who force the village to defend itself against your recklessness. You lie, steal, cheat and then come off like the entire village government has a personal vendetta. Seriously? The truth is out and your family can not hide from it.

#4 Re:

2015-05-12 01:29

#1: -  

Sharon I hope you read the article in the Tribune where the truth finally came out. I've lived in this Village for 20 years most everyone I meet is kind, considerate and care for their neighbor's well being. Clearly the Bacardi's do not as evident by the 7 bites Heidi inflicted on residents, delivery men and innocent children at a baseball game. It is unfortunate people can run with one side of the story before investigaging the facts.