Save Ale Vikinghomestead

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save Ale Vikinghomestead.

2015-04-05 05:15

Treasures like this need to be saved.

2015-04-08 08:26

When researching metal debris found on a Norse battlefield in England, the team at Ale were the first to recognise that the material was being recycled into new weapons, based on the experiments that they had done and documented. This makes Ale a valuable archaeological resource.

2015-04-12 14:09

I believe in European cultures and standards, and I do not believe that the system have the right to deny the European people their inherent spiritual belief while organised religions maintain a hand upon societies throat at all times.

2015-04-14 13:17

This is of great historical significance for future generations to learn of their heritage and for tourists or scholars alike. A good example by comparison is Historic Scotland where Scandinavian and Scottish history can be found to share some traditions which are still celebrated today and attracts an extensive array of interest from tourists world over.

2015-04-26 14:56

Living history is a wonderful thing. The effort and art that was put into this building should be appreciated and valued more than the mere tax dollars used for some futile or destructive government project. Instead of pressuring this farmstead to tear it down why not work with them to celebrate their nations history and provide a educational and recreational service to future generations.

2015-04-30 10:49

Vikingagården är ett av de finaste Kulturskatter vi har den har fördelen att vara ett levande Kulturminne dessutom. Våra barn och ungdomar kan vara här och aktivt delta och lära sig av Gården som står här men även av de vuxna. Det är dessutom en Kulturplats där människor möts. Vikingagården skall vara kvar!
Det vi behöver göra är att hitta en Politiker som lyssnar på Folket röst o som har kontakter till andra Politiker som vi kan påverka för att få behålla Gården. Politiker sitter kvar så länge de har Folket bako sig detta vet de om. I Frankrike kör man upp med lastbilar med Kogödsel och avfall och tippar vid Kommunhuset om beslut fattas som ej följer Folkets röst
Pierre Börtin

2015-04-30 11:00

Vi vill ha gården kvar!
David Börtin

2015-04-30 11:03

VI har Jätte kul på Gården, jag vill ha den kvar
William Börtin

2015-06-23 09:59

I would love to take part in something like this. This is part of our Culture and History. I wish they had something like this where I live ... I Hope to go here someday!!

2016-01-31 17:02

Why would they want to destroy such a a beautiful part of peoples heritage.

2016-06-03 20:23

The people of the world need to stand up against governments at all levels to preserve local heritages for others to see and learn.

2016-06-06 08:27

Honor the historical heritage & work of people who keep it alive!

2016-09-18 23:31

We have a responsibility to keep grounded in our past. What better way than through a living exhibit where people can use their senses to experience what it was like for Vikings to live.