Futura_School

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Futura_School.

2015-04-13 22:53

I would love to have my children continue in that school after their preschool

2015-04-14 16:16

Because the plan makes sense. A grade 0-3 would fill a gap for a lot of children's needs, my son's included.

2015-04-14 18:54

This petition was signed because it is vital for us to have our children have the 0-3 school in Täby

2015-04-14 20:37

we need the English school for our 2 children.

2015-04-14 21:03

Nowadays we feel that every child should be learn by English medium school due to varieties reason. A large group of parents has planned that their children will start english from the beginning. We are one of them. our child goes to english preschool. But alas! How this children can continue their study within their chosen medium? There are no school in this area so that they can continue to next grade. There a lot children may be bound to track over their medium.
That is why this is very essential to open the next grade after pre school so that they can continue their study smoothly.

2015-04-15 14:18

Hi, I would love my child to continue at Futura with English as the medium of instruction. This mean's a LOT to expats as ourselves.

2015-04-15 16:59

Hi,

I have two kids at the excellent international pre-school in Täby.
I would be very happy if they would be able to continue withe their friends to grade 0-3!

Regards,
Peter

2015-04-15 17:58

Hello,

As an university academic, I think it will be a wonderful opportunity for our child to continue her school education in a multi-cultural and diverse learning environment that is quite unique to Futura with English as medium of instruction.

Regards, Assoc. Prof. K

2015-04-15 20:35

Our daughter has been in this school for 3 years during which we have experienced a fantastic development. The Futura School is great. Our daughter and we loved it We would love our child to continue at Futura with English as the medium of instruction.
// Jens

2015-04-16 09:49

Because its important for my child.

Anonymous

#11 Most essential to expand the Futura preschool include garde 3.

2015-04-18 22:11

In my opinion this is very essential to expand the Futura preschool to include grade 3. A large number of kids goes to Futura preschool and sure the number of students are increasing up day by day, but they have a high risk that they can not continue their study due to lacks of english medium school in this area, they have the risk that they will deprive from their starting study life, and this is very serious matter. (§ According to "BRIST" act every child has the rights to study within their own chosen medium and no reason can prevents.)

There is no alternative to expand the school include grade 3.