Off-leash dog parks SLC

Off-leash dog parks SLC / Announcements / Reminder: County Council Meeting Tuesday June 16th! / Comments

2015-06-16 13:12

I can't be there (my dog has a vet appointment and I have to work,) but please encourqge your followers to be more diligent about pIcking up dog waste, or pretty soon our dogs are going to be banned from a lot of places whether leashed or not. I always have extra bags and pick up poop that isn't even my own dog's, and I just wonder where some people's sense of responsibility has gone

2015-06-16 15:25

I am working but fully support this cause & have emailed folks in hopes dome can attend
Thank you
Holli Kiuhara

2015-06-17 06:45

Thank you for all of your hard work and organizing Linda, I really appreciate it. It was nice to meet you today. Since I had to leave right after my comments I look forward to hearing what was learned from the rest of the meeting.
Thanks again,
Robin Ayers

2015-06-24 00:38

Yes, thank you Linda! I have used one of the proposed sites (Canyon Rim) for the past five years. I have ALWAYS taken care of that park and will continue to do so. I have put up "please pick up after your dog" signs (many of which were torn down by who knows who) and have always picked up nearly every poop I see. I know that some of the adjacent neighbors actually look forward to seeing dogs but there is one, very vocal, very nasty neighborhood lady who does NOT. She once threatened to mace my sweet Golden who was sick with cancer and getting chemo :(

Anyway, if Canyon Rim becomes a dog friendly park, you can count on me to keep it clean. Hopefully, you have my email address (it starts ddg...).

Keep up the great work!

Rob Greene