OBJECTION TO JOBURG STREETLIGHTS DISGUISED AS CELLULAR ANTENNAE

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition OBJECTION TO JOBURG STREETLIGHTS DISGUISED AS CELLULAR ANTENNAE.

Think again

2015-07-14 05:05

lack of genuine public participation in decision making by the city of Johannesburg , street lights should function as street lights .  Why do we need more cell phone towers? 

Mashmil

#2 Re: Objection of - Ward 118 F - MTN Cellular Structure / City Power (Orion Street

2015-07-20 08:46

Mills family,

Under no circumstances that I will just allow anybody to sign on my behalf something I don’t have a clue off, this is my property we’re talking about, therefore it concerned me, all concerned resident around here supposed to be explain clearly about this, not one here and one there

Mashmil

#3 Re: Objection

2015-07-20 08:52

We are objecting to City Power allowing MTN, Vodacom, Cell C and Telkom Mobile to convert the streetlights of the City of Johannesburg into cellular antennae (small cells) without public participation. While this project is regarded as income generating for City Power and the cellular networks, the affected ratepayers’ properties are devalued and the residents’ concern over adverse effects from EMS on the health of humans and the environment are not considered. Our constitutional rights, concerns over our well being and financial loss are being ignored.

Mashmil

2015-07-20 08:55

OBJECTION TO JOBURG STREETLIGHTS DISGUISED AS CELLULAR ANTENNAE We are objecting to City Power allowing MTN, Vodacom, Cell C and Telkom Mobile to convert the streetlights of the City of Johannesburg into cellular antennae (small cells) without public participation. While this project is regarded as income generating for City Power and the cellular networks, the affected ratepayers’ properties are devalued and the residents’ concern over adverse effects from EMS on the health of humans and the environment are not considered. Our constitutional rights, concerns over our well being and financial loss are being ignored.

Mashmil

#5 Re: Objection

2015-07-20 08:57

Mills family

We are objecting to City Power allowing MTN, Vodacom, Cell C and Telkom Mobile to convert the streetlights of the City of Johannesburg into cellular antennae (small cells) without public participation. While this project is regarded as income generating for City Power and the cellular networks, the affected ratepayers’ properties are devalued and the residents’ concern over adverse effects from EMS on the health of humans and the environment are not considered. Our constitutional rights, concerns over our well being and financial loss are being ignored.

2015-08-12 20:24

I presume this petition is actually objecting to "CELLULAR ANTENNAE DISGUISED AS STREETLIGHTS" otherwise I want my objection back

2015-08-17 11:33

We as residents were not informed of this decision which we feel will impact on our health. Would never have consented to this installation if had been asked. A very deceitful/underhand move.