Traffic/ speed control in Ruimte road, Centurion

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Traffic/ speed control in Ruimte road, Centurion.

2015-08-27 10:48

The speeds at which some people drive here is scary! Many accidents happen as a result of speeding

2015-08-27 12:08

I agree there is not a week that goes by without an accident. The road behind the two malls Reds and Lifestyle by the circle to the plots can this be opened and tarred as this will alleviate a lot of congestion in Ruimte. We need a petition for this as well

2015-08-27 14:20

My son crosses the street from Theuns van Niekerk everyday to get to and from HSkool Eldoraigne and he has been almost ran over more than once.

2015-08-27 14:39

I also use that road regularly and it is dangerous.

2015-08-27 15:32

It is in public interest

2015-08-27 17:33

Because Ruimte is a danger to motorists and pedestrians

2015-08-27 20:00

I travel this road everyday to work people are reckless I've seen terrible accidents on that road too!!! Something needs to be done and soon they worry about widening roads which never get finished iso slowing traffic down!! I support you all the way glad I saw this

2015-08-28 06:07

I drive that road everyday, the speed is out if control I always to to find alternative routes so I don't pull out into a road that is terribly busy and full of speed addicts. There have been so many scary and unwanted accidents on that road ones that I wish I did not see that have been imprinted on my mind forever. I'm so glad to see I have fellow residents that feel the same.

Anonymous

2015-08-28 16:16

Because of the lawless attitude of drivers on and around Ruimte Road, the unbelievable speed at which drivers of all colors and genders, race through red robots and there is no sign of any form of speed control.. There are regular accidants and from where we live just behind Wierda Park Laerskool, it sounds as though Ruimte Road is being used as a race track late on Friday and Saturday nights.Thank you for starti g this petition?

2015-09-15 09:49

2 years ago I was touched and also outraged when I read about a lady living in a complex next to Ruimte Rd who lost both her children in an accident on this very road.. It would have probably been avoided if the current speeding and lawless attitude along this road was addressed. If this petition works it can hopefully give her closure that her tragedy inspired people to take a stand and make a change.
Morne

#11 Rumble strips.

2015-09-18 14:39

If it wasn't for the ridiculous idea of rumble strips then I would have signed.

The road is bad enough after the last so called "bettering" of the area.

2015-09-29 17:25

Its dumb drivers that needs to be removed. speed can be reduced but a trafic light would make traffic worse in both directions at rush hour.

Sandrie

2015-09-29 17:34

Its a good idea but the constant power outages should rather be fixed first. The traffic light would probably not be working like most of the light in the area.