Beskyt Graceland Randers Navnet!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Beskyt Graceland Randers Navnet!.

2015-12-13 05:09

BECAUSE THIS MAN WHO IS USING GRACELAND FOR HIMSELF.THAT IS NOT A A GOOD THING HE HAS DONE.JUST CANT BELIEVE WHAT THIS PERSON HAS DONE.IM A ELVIS FAN AND I LOVE ELVIS AND PEOPLE SHOULD NOT USE GRACELAND. JUDY CALKINS

2015-12-14 18:40

ELVIS was loved all over the world , so what is the problem of having another museum to celebrate the King . it seems to me that Pricilla and her cronies just want all the cream . Surely this museum must have purchased memorabilia to be able to display things from the life of ELVIS . Stop being sticks in the mud .

2015-12-15 20:30

I signed because Jess Rasmussen asked me to support this

2015-12-16 18:01

Elvis is an icon and anyone willing to make his legacy last should be honored, on the notion it's keeping his legacy up front and alive, and EPE should appreciate this effort, it does not cost them a dime and it helps in the long run to keep it all in public view from another country.

2015-12-16 20:06

Elvis legacy needs to stay alive all over the world

2015-12-16 20:49

Because I do not think that Graceland Randers is bad for Graceland Memphis, and the rest of the Elvis sights, I belive that it is a good thing for the Elvis Presley world, when European fans have visit Graceland Randers, it only make the fans more interrested in also seeing the real thing, so I think that it ads to the interrest.

2015-12-16 23:14

Graceland Randers er et fantastisk sted og man bør respektere Hentik Knudsens fine initiativ med at skabe det unikke museum der medvirker til at fortælle historien om 'The King' til kommende generationer.

2015-12-17 02:13

I sign as I salute and care for "Long Live The King" of rock and roll Elvis Aaron Presley.

2015-12-18 04:10

Because eps are jerks for even worrying about this in your country!
I just don't understand what or why it hurts them!
Just disgusting of them!
This is one of the reason's I no longer go to the USA Graceland!
GREED!
I'll surely say some prayer that they back OFF!