Do not allow My Style "spa" to continue body art.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Do not allow My Style "spa" to continue body art..

hahahahaha

#1 bahahahahahahahahhha

2015-09-15 05:58

hahahahahahahahahaha this is what happens when u know they're watching you and u break the law and hand out shitty tattoos

Disappointed

#2 Shame

2015-09-15 06:15

what is the most sad is the people she deceived to support her.  Lying about what actually happened then when she was confronted on Facebook about it, she attacked the parents of the under age daughter that she had tattoo'd. I have shown her work to my artist and everyone laughs at it and can't believe she is allowed to hold a tattoo gun.  

2015-09-15 06:18

The only thing that scares me is she will go back to tattooing in her home with more unsanitary condition

2015-09-15 06:23

Horrible work she shouldn't be allowed to give tattoos.

#5 Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-15 09:06

I haven't heard even 1 complaint about Cassis artistic abilities. She's worked in some really good shops before opening her own. Cassi made a mistake, never lied about b it and faced her legal charges. It's so sad that people are so mean and cruel these days and go to great extremes to hurt others. IT'S OK TO HAVE A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION BUT IT'S NOT OK TO BE CRUEL. facebook.com/mystyletremonton is where you can view some of Cassis work.

#6 Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-15 09:31

#5: - Cassi Snell artwork 

this is the OPOSING petition.  Go preach on the other one and let people be entitled to their opinions towards cassi's work, business ethics, morals, etc.. 

Many people have several complaints about her work and her advice about the healing process. Her line work is embarrassing! They're always crooked, jagged, too thick/ thin, she can't seem to make sharp points, her shading looks like it was done by an 8 year old. 

I was rooting for her until I found out from people who have gone to her as well as the minors parents how she really runs her "business".  She shouldn't be allowed to reapply for her license and definitely should NOT be allowed to tattoo period, especially not out of her unhygienic house! 

2015-09-15 09:37

Her art work is down right terrible and nasty! Thank you to whoever made this! I gladly signed

#8 Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-15 09:56

#6: - Re: Cassi Snell artwork 

This is the COMMENT section. Where remarks are made in regards to the content. Go complain somewhere else. 

Deadhame

#9 Regarding her tattoo work

2015-09-15 11:05

I have never seen such childish work from a so called professional, crooked lines doubling of lines grade school shading, come this is people's skin know what you're doing or find a new profession. She is what is considered a "scratcher".

#10 Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-15 11:08

Well put she is an amateur at best worst lines from a so called professional she should be ashamed of her work.

2015-09-15 11:30

This is crazy...this is not about shitty work she tattoed sn underage girl!!!! Focus people. If you got a shitty tattoo from her thats your fault..check out the work of a tattoo artist before you just walk in and get inked!!!! But lets stay focused why she is going through this!!

#12 Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-15 13:45

I would LOVE to know which "Really great" shops ever had her employed. No respectable shop owner would have an "artist" of her caliber anywhere near their buisness.

#13 Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-15 17:08

#5: - Cassi Snell artwork 

1.  Lol, I've heard many complaints about her work. She's scratchy, scars her clients, and I've seen a lot of blown out lines from her. Thank god for who ever started this petition!
Steve

#14 It's not about tattoos

2015-09-15 19:30

This business made great progress in our little town, but then proceeded to shoot themselves in the foot and probably significantly impact the opportunity for other business like this in the future and that is disappointing. How many chances to disregard the guidelines they fought for the chance to work under should they be given? They already had more chance than most businesses that are contrary to the majorities interest. 

2015-09-15 23:57

I support tattoos and small businesses. However I am not supportive of breaking the law and putting a tattoo on a minor without parental consent. I would love for another more trustworthy artist to open a shop so I don't have to worry about my children getting less than perfect art permanently on their body by someone who couldn't care less about the law. Disappointed in Cassi after she worked so hard to get the shop opened.
Toa Tattoo

#16 Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-16 04:54

#12: - Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork Cassi was an apprentice under me.....and a couple other artists in Ogden. So tell me.....are any of you tattoo artist? Do you really think that tattooing is easy? People make mistakes and every artist starts from scratch. Don't lash out on somebody that has made it to the big leagues. Not many people can do what she did. Can you? 

#17 Re: Shame

2015-09-16 09:39

#2: Disappointed - Shame 

Bullshit! I was in that room! They completely attacked her in front of me. Your nothing but a damn liar!

Killsap

#18 Concern not hate

2015-09-16 10:40

I personally have a tattoo from Cassie and I'll admit it's not my favorite, however, I decided to get it. Crapy tattoos aren't entirely the fault of the artist. The recipient is ,in my mind, more at fault. If you don't want a tattoo from my style don't go there, but don't take away the right of people to self expression. Let her continue tattoo artist f she can get all of the necessary licences and meet all of the requirements. If you don't like her work don't support her business. Simple as that.

#19 Re: Concern not hate

2015-09-16 12:26

#18: Killsap - Concern not hate 

Ya. She still broke the law. You are missing the point. 

#20 Re: Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-16 12:32

#16: Toa Tattoo - Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork 

HAHA! The big leagues. This girl is more like the water boy. 

Know the law

#21 Re: Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-16 17:32

#16: Toa Tattoo - Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork 

It is amazing to me that you, as a tattoo artist, is encouraging the fact that she broke the law by tattooing a minor. Clearly you and the other 'professionals' that Cassidy apprenticed under need to have your own shops and records looked at if you think it is okay to tattoo minors without parental concent. That is why her license was taken away, and your comment about the 'big leagues' is laughable. I have looked at countless artist that will charge five to six hundred dollars, and one that wanted 1500, for the piece I have on my shoulder. They have made it to the big leagues. Not a little girl who bought a home tattoo kit, and has 'tattoo parties'. Did she put a lot of work into opening her shop, yes but now she has ruined hers and anyone else's chance of ever opening another tattoo shop. She is being punished for what she did, fully knowing it was against the law. Because tell me this Toa Tattoo would/or have you EVER tattoo a minor WITHOUT parental concent? 

Comments are comments.

#22 Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-16 18:26

#8: - Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork 

Oh but you're allowed to attack her work and her integrity on her petition? I smell a hypocrite. By the way, she is an artist. If you don't like her work, find another artist. Don't try to get her business shut down. Unless you have some other hidden agenda.

#23 Re: Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-16 18:45

#22: Comments are comments. - Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork 

Agreed!!!  This petition is lame. It's funny that more then half of the signatures are "secret". Ha. Good luck.

#24 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-16 19:38

#23: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork 

Hahahahaha it's funny how pissed you all get because people have a different opinion than you!  (which by the way we are allowed to have) And just like she was allowed to make a petition to whine and cry about her side of the story the opposing side should have a petition they can sign. And I'm sure a lot of the people did post anonymously since on every one of her post they act like hood rats and say they're going to kick people's asses for the ones that don't agree, because none of you can act like adults and accept the fact that some people do not think she is an artist and are still upset she broke the law and think she deserves everything she got!!!!! Hahaha and look the outcome was in our favor so bitch all you want, I couldn't be happier :D

#25 Re: Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork

2015-09-16 20:19

#22: Comments are comments. - Re: Re: Re: Cassi Snell artwork 

she already got shut down. At least the council isn't blind to her shit!  My 8 year old can draw better than her!  At least she can manage a straight line! She broke the law and even worse, the only reason why she is upset is because she got caught. Not because she committed a crime. People defending her must be blind and brain washed.  She broke the law once and I have no doubt she will do it again!