Economic Freedom In Our Life Time Through MMM South Africa

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Economic Freedom In Our Life Time Through MMM South Africa.

2015-09-16 18:25

To protect our. MMM!!

2015-09-18 09:20

MMM is a community with members that makes donations to other members to eliviate povity. why should it be that the government would want to close such a programme that aims to improve the lives of people In a country that has a high level of unemployment?

2015-12-10 02:47

Et last people thinking like gods childrens. For how long people don't do good things.how many people died becouse of hanger?how many children dose not go to school ? How many people sleeps without food? And how many people dose not have just a place to plant food ? So in shot we don't have becouse no money to buy , we want to help each other but we can't becouse no money in our pockets our fellow brothers and sisters young and old all around the world are looking for our help as we are looking for they . We need shelter to sleep above our heads. we need a freind of our stamack which u people know? Without houses and freind of our stamack we feel that we don't have frnds or we are not safe in this world.security of people fst.then u will see the good things happen in every country why should we saffer when we got brothers and our sisters ?? I say long live MMM lOooooooooOOng live
TUKS

2016-02-24 11:46

froward with MMM forward, i recently donated R20000 (09-02-2016),am not afraid,its my money and MMM IS GOING NO WAY

2016-04-22 20:29

Its because many south Africans re been struggling interms of financies and mmm is solving those kind of problems.