CLOSE ALL EXTERNAL BORDERS OF EUROPE

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CLOSE ALL EXTERNAL BORDERS OF EUROPE.

2015-11-16 17:21

It's enough! Europe and Sweden where I live, can't feed and house every poor person in the world, that cant even afford to take care off there own!! Off course we need to help people that are fleeing for there life's, but the majority ARE NOT!!

2015-11-16 17:29

we need to protect our people and countrys!!

2015-11-16 17:35

Britain is also at War with ISIS, our own Government have and are still allowing in thousands of economic Migrants in to Britain every day at the expense of the British Tax payers, they are giving them far more money than our own Pensioners receive to live on for a whole year, we have Home bred extremist now returning to Britain who are ISIS supporters and our Government are POWERLESS TO STOP THEM UNDEr U.N RULES

2015-11-16 17:40

I signed this petition because all these immigrants are endangering the people of the United Kingdom. Please close all borders to stop the influx of these immigrants and put our people, society and way of living under threat. Please listen to the people of the country you run, they put you there thinking that you would do the right thing. Some of us are showing no confidence in you at all to protect us, you are protected, the royal family are protected, what about us, by not closing our borders you are leaving innocent members of the public to fend for themselves. Please act now, before it is too late, for us, for you and this country.

2015-11-16 17:46

For the sake of our england

2015-11-16 17:54

I signed this petition because the Shengen Visa open border system is a threat to the security of every European country.

2015-11-16 18:29

Time the politicians listened to the people. Close our borders now.

2015-11-16 18:55

we don't need them here look what happening know.thay are coming to start a war open your eyes be for it too late

2015-11-16 19:14

Väntat på ett terrorattentat då EU har öppnat våra gränser...De resp.presidenter o statsministrar borde åtalas som skyldiga för desss mord då de är de som bedtämt detta

2015-11-16 19:33

Close all borders. we all walk danger and the Governments do nothing!

2015-11-16 20:04

Should have been done a long time ago!

2015-11-16 20:40

Need you ask

2015-11-16 20:43

For our safety, and we can not afford to take care of almost the entire world

2015-11-16 20:45

This is a government leader that is afraid of falling out with other nations.he might feel generous,but we cannot afford to keep expecting the taxpayer having to support any more other than our own.

2015-11-16 20:46

It is very importen. We are at war but our leaders dont see it !!

2015-11-16 21:04

Because England does not have the resources to commit to this and pushes our already over stretched public funding well over its limit. It compromises our own people and the NHS care we need. We already have limited housing available for our own people so how can we commit to helping other countries when we struggle to help our own? Now we are clearly at high risk following the attack on France and it is said that 2 of the perpetrators were Syrian refugees that had come from Greece, yet we are still unbelievably opening our gates. How can we be sure that some of these supposed asylum seekers are not in fact terrorists ready to wage a war on us? We cant. It is impossible! Listen to your people Mr Cameron before its too late!

2015-11-16 21:07

I signed it because I am afraid of the future for future generations. All the EU countries are struggling to cope with the onslaught of so many people. I am frightened that terrorists are able to cross borders hidden amongst these people. I am sympathetic with the genuine refugees but they need to form armies and fight for their countries as we English did in the last wars, their war is not ours, their plight s not our fault.

2015-11-16 21:35

Because i dont want to see europe go under and get rid of all the "treassure immigrants" because they have get sweden a really bad economy etc.

2015-11-16 22:00

BECAUSE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE VIOLENCE AND THE HATE THEY BRING WITH THEM I'M SORRY BUT THEY ARE NOT CIVILISED ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS RAPE AND MURDER.

2015-11-16 22:39

Cause we are in danger. Minimize the danger.

#71 Re:

2015-11-17 08:12

#1: -  

Such a shame we didn't think of this when flooded with Jews in the 30s/40s.

(Ironic comment!)

2015-11-17 09:38

I agree close the borders

2015-11-17 15:18

i am sick and tired of hearing we have no money to afford our sick and disabled, oaps and wounded vets a decent standard of living yet the gov can find enough money and housing stock to keep these outsiders in comfort. until all our troops are off the streets and oaps and the sick are looked after then we cannot afford these ungrateful people here. all borders should be on lockdown and remain that way untill our own are comfortable and the threat of isil has been eliminated, then all refugees can be sent home.

2015-11-17 16:54

The more petitions the better this country can't help its elderly or save our NHS from disappearing but let thousands cross our borders to get homes ,benefits ,free treatments ,furniture ,where does it end !!! in years to come we will be the minority if they don't control our borders now .

2015-11-17 20:44

Because there is a serious terrorism threat posed by allowing thousands of migrants from areas of the world already afflicted by and fermenting terrorists to enter the UK and Europe, and whom will undoubtedly include many terrorists and their sympathizers. The events in Paris have already proven this, as have previous attempts in Britain such as the 21/7/2005 bombing attempts and the Ricin plot which when discovered resulted in the murder of a police officer. Both these examples involved immigrants, legal or otherwise, as no doubt did others. Even the numerous 'home grown' terrorists and extremists are a direct result of decades of third world immigration.