We must ban Muslim immigration and ban Islam in CANADA

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We must ban Muslim immigration and ban Islam in CANADA.

2016-10-31 20:07

islam will take over the west soon white people wake up and keep the west white

2016-11-01 21:03

Canadian soldier,(disabled)I support my country not trudeau.Impeach this terrorist loving traitor TRREASON!!!

2016-11-09 15:03

Fed up with these people and religion in Canada

2016-11-20 22:13

I am a proud Canadian. It is my duty to protect my country.
Rob

#80 Re:

2017-01-24 21:49

#13: -  

I agree 100%

Proud canadian

#81 Re:

2017-04-17 19:08

#7: -  

25, 000? Last year there were 305, 000 new immigrants to Canada.All with families back home that will be eligable for immigration themselves within a year. Trudeau is buying votes and at this rate we'll never get him out of office.

Muslim Killer

#82 Re: Re:

2017-08-11 13:07

#81: Proud canadian - Re:  

True, it should be illegal to buy votes. Guy doesn't give a shit about our country going to hell!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2017-11-21 16:45

2018-09-29 16:02

I would be interested to see what would happen if just one mainstream political party would adopt an immigration reform to their platform.  I honesly believe they'd be elected on that alone.  Too many Canadians are afraid to object to immigration because they don't want to be thought of as racist.  But in fact there is a very intelligent and non-racist arguement against Muslim immigration.  It is not a coincidence that every single Muslim majority country on the planet has massive social-economic issues!  There is a critical problem within the culture and faith itself.  Women are second class citizens and their value system is NOT compatible with those which Western civilization was founded on.  We need to bring this argument into the public for the sakes of our children.  The small percentage of the planet which has a good standard of living cannot prop up the majoritiy of the world which cannot bring itself into the modern day.  it's as simple as that, it is not possible and not sustainable.  We need to do this for our children's sake.

John wick

#85 Re:

2019-04-07 16:00

#3: -  

I'm absolutely disgusted Islam religion allows full-grown Muslim men to rape little children to kill women this is not a religion it's a man-made rule so they can get away with ever they want their disgusting parasites and they need to be banned from Canada every last one of them need to be sent back and band their religion needs to be banned all these Muslim prayer buildings need to be torn down we don't want that crap here Justin Trudeau wants it so bad he can go to their country and praise them cuz we don't want that shit here never have never will and Justin Trudeau keeps saying he knows what's best interest for Canadian citizens that's a bunch of bulshit cuz it's satistics shows that there is almost two million Muslim immigrants in Canada as we speak right now those half a million Homes at Justin Trudeau just built for Canadian citizens is false those homes are being built for Muslim immigrant refugees  waiting for   Canadian status

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2019-09-02 20:04

Steve

2019-09-20 21:00

No more Muslim immigrants.  They don’t integrate. There is prof throughout Western Europe.  In countries like Germany, Sweden, Finland, Holland, France and the UK.  Muslim is not a religion but an ideology.  They don’t accept our Constitution, only Sharia Law.  There are thousands of interviews online. Please take the time to watch the consistent issues those countries face now.  Only Nationalist Governments will face the truths and make the difficult statements.  We have to stop this before it’s too late.  For our children and the safety of Canada.  

EAndreas

#88 F U North American white wankers!

2020-02-22 06:42

Man you white guys in Canada are such idiots...reallgy you stole the land from the natives and now you want to preven t muslims? F U! If you don 't like it in Canada move to Hungary...you wankers lost the last election btw!

Andreas

#89 Re:

2020-02-22 06:44

#87: Steve -  

I am European and I live in Canada...people like you are why so many Europeans (like me) hate white north American People...I think people like you should be in jail btw would you tell something like this on a street! I don't thiink so...coward white redneck North American idiot!

Andreas

#90 Hate Speech

2020-02-22 06:45

Some of what has been posted here probably is hate speech and you could go for jail for that if you wouldn't hide here inm the internet you wankers!

Andreas

#91 Clarification

2020-02-22 08:54

BTW when I speak of Canadian white people I only mean the alt-right, not normasl people who don't vote fo the cons.

Concerned Citizen

#92 values

2020-10-07 15:34

From all my research I find muslims with strong faith do not integrate well with secular democracy.  Practice whatever religion you want but please do not condemn artists and social scientists when acquiring or even criticizing the religon. Its appears muslims are not truly on board with freedom of speech and expression. Muslims are offended over anything criticism, even when valid. And they believe dogs are impure? I don't want these cant crazy ideals in the country I love.

Jma

2020-11-03 00:16

I honestly think its time all Canadians join or create malitias to take care.of these issues, since the current government only appeases there people , from Muslims to BLM to all these groups out to destroy. Seriously it's only a matter of time until average Canadians say enough is enough. we need some right wing governments that are starting to win in Europe and rightfully so to start taking care of these issues. 

Torontonian :)

#94 LEAVE THEM OUT

2022-11-10 00:37

Muslims OPENLY HATE Canadian cultures and values of freedom, right and equality and anything that does not comply with their horrific traditions and ways of violence and slavery. Then they YET come to our country, REFUSE to assimilate and TRY TO IMPLEMENT THEIR LAWS AND CULTURES within OUR society!!! They try to change our values to fit their barbaric ways, and openly insult Christian values. They kill and torture those who speak out against or protest this change

KEEP CANADA SAFE AND PROTECT OUR CANADIAN WAY OF LIFE!!! BAN MUSLIMS COMPLETELY FROM ENTERING CANADA (at least try it and see how it works for a sometime) I promise you wont be disappointed