Cannabis Farmers Council Petition

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Cannabis Farmers Council Petition.

420leaks

#26 Re:

2016-03-23 00:57

#1: -  

Add home grows and sharing so this benefits all, not just industry.  Then I will be happy to promote this.

2016-03-23 02:42

Farmers carry to much of the risk due to regulations and unclear communication

2016-03-23 03:30

I am a farm owner

2016-03-23 13:38

Something needs to be done about bans and moratoriums in communities where cannabis is already present, why deny a qualified, regulated and monitored retail location?
Something also needs to be done about the disproportionate ratio between retailers and producers, it is causing a major bottleneck.

2016-03-23 15:34

I signed this petition because it is a very good start to making things right for the producers and processors. Right now we are getting screwed over in so many ways that it is really hard to stay in business. Everyone must understand that we are the starting point for all of this industry. It is a symbiotic relationship. Everything that happens to us will affect everything else throughout the whole industry.

2016-03-23 16:46

I agree with the point made in this petition

2016-03-23 17:56

We need an improved regulation that takes economics into account from a micro economic view not just a government driven tax source macro economic view point .

2016-03-23 18:06

I would like to add one comment/suggestion regarding amending another WAC rule to protect processors from unwarranted product returns. In other words, if there is no proof of tainted or 'unsellable' product, the processor should have the option to take back the product in question and convert it to another sellable product within their capabilities. This may not be a situation that was foreseen at the time of rule-making, but it has occurred more than a few times across the state, due to managerial decisions re positioning of products on store shelves. "Good enough" product should be allowed to be converted into another good enough, or even better, product for market. If it requires case-by-case approval from one's inspector, so be it. But adding insult to injury by requiring the processor to destroy perfectly fine product (current rule), due to politics, etc, should not be acceptable.
Teir II P/P

#34 Please also consider the following:

2016-03-23 18:22

1) lower the overal taxes from 37% to 25% like other states and 2) allow growers the ability to sell their own products 3) removing moritoriums.

2016-03-23 21:10

thanks for resending this through the google group. I got an email from an address that looked like possible spam, so I didn't open it up. I see now that its the address in here....p....24. thanks

2016-03-23 23:17

I am in agreement with all suggestions in petition.
mama

#37 Re:

2016-03-23 23:26

totally agree.  our sales person is not only an open target for all the reason stated but just happens to be quite attractive as well. Does that say target or what!#17: FP -  

2016-03-24 02:46

I had been diagnosed with lung, liver and bone cancer in July of 2015 and started treatment in August of 2015 and was in a lot of pain after starting the treatment. I was given pain medication and it caused other problems and didn't really take away the pain completely. I was able to get some cannabis and take it and also the oils to rub on my body and it took away the pain and no side effects at all with it and I was able to sleep too thru the night.. I don't want to see a few people fight the farmers because of the health benefits that it gives to people like me.

2016-03-24 15:40

I am a farmer, that wants to succeed

2016-03-24 15:50

Because I agree with the issues at hand. I'm also a farmer and enjoy being on the forefront of this new industry.

2016-03-25 16:29

Growing Cannabis commercially is agriculture, and Cannabis is not in the same realm of "sin" as are the other products regulated by the WSLCB.

Both their behavior to this crop, and their apparent attitude towards it's producers, processors, retailers and consumers is in need of adjustment. The lack of transparency and love of ambiguous language endemic within the WSLCB also need to be reeled in.

I see this petition as addressing all of these concerns.

Well done.

As the candidates say: "I approve this message"

Dr. James MacRae

2016-03-25 19:41

I use the paid version, and this is probably the worst software platform and company I have ever interacted with. This comment is not brought on by a one time isolated event, but a recurring pattern of ignorance and apathy from biotrackthc. If their success was dependent on regular market forces rather than a government mandated monopoly this company would have been out of business a long time ago.
Baba Au Rum

#43 Re:

2016-03-26 00:20

Being a Medical Shop and soon a 502 shop, I totally agree with the idea of allowing growers to grow for their own store.

That is the only way we could survive as a medical shop...

What is the states reasoning behind this rule that one cannot grow and sell ?

2016-03-26 03:49

Bio-track sucks, I have just spent 3 days trying to audit 1 room. Only to get one section done, start the next just to find plants I just finished hAve mover to the section Im wor king on. How in the hell can we ever fix any problems if Bio-track just does what ever. And by company has the paid version.
medical grower for 10 yrs.

#45 stupid state monoply !

2016-03-26 04:46

I was in the lottery but discovered soo many rules and its all about the money!!?? nothing about quality or ability to grow right. I got my lisence taken from the state as i was setting up with a buyer with money. ??? stupid state!! No growers no market!? its not a new thing its been around since 600 BC !  to many rules to grow right !? I prefer to stay old school medical grow as i dont have governtment breathing down my neck!? I think we should open it up to free market! watch how hemp will take over plastic ! help in curing cancer!!! lots more in textiles too stupid selfish state gov. Inslee is wrong about this !!!

2016-03-26 14:28

I agreed with most of the points that were made, but I think we need to make it abundantly clear to lawmakers and regulatory authorities that cannabis is an agricultural commodity with Right to Farm protections. DOR may be an exception for tax purposes, but otherwise, we must insist that ALL agencies MUST adopt the definition of cannabis as ag.

2016-03-26 18:22

I signed this petition because I am trying to take my training test and the site is not working correctly and if the training test isn't right I can't imagine what it will be like when we go live.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2016-03-26 22:16

2016-03-28 08:12

I work with bio every day at work it's a pain in the a

2016-03-29 15:21

Because Cannabis Heals