NSFAS FUND UNISA STUDENTS FAIRLY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition NSFAS FUND UNISA STUDENTS FAIRLY.

2016-03-22 09:27

waiting of sbux kills my patient..

2016-03-22 09:37

I have had enough of waiting for sbux.

2016-03-22 15:11

Why did you sign this petition?

I feel that its really infair that some students gets book allowance soon and others late, the books allowance should be allocated once for all students, as it is devasteting to see your fellow students receiving sbux and you receive it late.

2016-03-22 16:11

Why did you sign this petition?

Still Waiting for our voucher to purchase book since february and Exams are around the Corner

2016-03-22 17:26

I signed this petition because i havent received my books voucher till yet, I cant complete my assignments and I cant buy books on my own they are so expensive.

2016-03-22 17:39

Um a unisa student funded by NSFAS for the current academic year, however i havent received the textbook allowance to purchase books and the exams are almost six weeks away.

2016-03-22 17:48

I am really struggling with my assignments,since i dont have any textbooks,Nsfas has really let us down,big time,if we fail this semester,it will be all their fault!

2016-03-22 19:53

I need to buy books and it's March, we need to study ASAP, we don't have money to afford these books hence we applied for student funding

2016-03-22 19:59

It's almost exam time and we still haven't received VITAL bursary benefits such as our book vouchers which are needed to pass our exams. Without which, we face the very possible reality of failing our modules and losing the bursary, which is simply not an option.

2016-03-23 06:59

I am one of unisa nsfas returning student whose future is at stake because of nsfas,I have called,emailed, nsfas regarding my funding for 2016 but nothing is helping.my contract id blocked,last year they didnt send me LAF to sign,I requested for it with all I had,sending all the documents they required but none of that helped till they decide to send it this year february now they want to blame for signing late and its their fault and delay,I even have proof of affidavits and emails to confirm that I struggled to get it.now when I call them they keep on saying I should wait and we are approaching exams,my fees are not paid,I even borrowed money to finalise my registration...nsfas is not taking us serious they are not following cases everytime you call your case is new..

2016-04-06 10:50

I sign a petition because I did not get Sbux,Laf/Sop until now...since nsfas funding me in January they still quiet