SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS / Announcements / HHS - BAD NEWS / Comments

Mrs Local Customer

2016-04-29 17:34

This is very bad news and not a good use of public funds.

We wish you the very best of luck with your continued fight x

2016-04-29 17:48

Have you contacted all the newspapers about this, local (The Wokingham Paper and Get Reading) and possibly national too (thinking Daily Mail here). With an election coming up, I would have thought the Council would have better things to do on May 5th than pursue you through the courts ...

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-04-29 18:00

allotmentlady

2016-04-29 18:02

due to current elections please comment on which party is in power in order that i may ensure not to vote them back into their seats!

2016-04-29 18:15

What is the matter with WDC Planning Department?
They are employed, on OUR behalf, to supply, support and protect local services for OUR benefit.
They are spending OUR money attempting to victimize and remove Hare Hatch Sheeplands, who provide a valuable service that we have enjoyed for many years.
If there is any justice, they will be forced by the Courts to pay substantial compensation.
It is inexcusable that through their vindictive ineptitude they will be wasting more of OUR money, which could be better used
for the benefit of local ratepayers and the general public who have made their wishes known.
It is not Rob and his staff who should lose their jobs.
Stop the stupidity NOW.

2016-04-29 18:16

Shocking behaviour by over-zealous power crazed individuals....fingers crossed for the correct outcome for Sheeplands and the local population who enjoy shopping, eating and taking their children for a visit.....my vote is lost to those who can ignore those whom they SERVE.......

2016-04-29 18:49

So sad to read this news, we need local and cost effective places to visit As the area is given little by the council S we are seen as affluent- real shame for supporting local businesses and thanks for fighting for this great cause. Good luck
Helen

2016-04-29 18:50

So sad to read this news, we need local and cost effective places to visit As the area is given little by the council S we are seen as affluent- real shame for supporting local businesses and thanks for fighting for this great cause. Good luck

2016-04-29 19:14

IT WILL BE A VERY SAD LOSS FOR EVERYONE CONCERNED, NOW I HOPE THEY LOOK AT THE OTHER CENTERS CLOSE BY AND IF THEY SHUT YOU DOWN THEN THEY SHOULD SHUT THEM ALSO. LADDS FOR PUPPY FARMING FOR A START. WISH YOU WELL IN YOUR FIGHT

2016-04-30 01:38

Can't believe this. It feels like Wokingham council has a vendetta on sheeplands and wants to destroy at any cost !! Probably because didn't get own way!! With the tiight council budgets surely they should focus on other areas that need help!! Sheeplands is improving landscape and providing loads of jobs. Joblosses does the council want that on the job sheet??

2016-04-30 12:13

I think Wokingham Borough Council 's Planning Department have inherent disregard for their own policies and procedures across a plethora of private and business planning cases. Both those they have approved (in error) and those they SHOULD be approving because it creates much needed (& locally supported) local competition. I believe that department is well overdue a thorough and COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT public review.