Stop Corpus Christi Play & The San Pedro Playhouse

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop Corpus Christi Play & The San Pedro Playhouse.

2011-07-08 22:15

This play is an affront to all Christians. We hold Jesus Christ as the most holy God of Gods. This play would have never been tolerated if it was about Allah.
Shame on the San Antonio Playhouse and all it's sponsors. We will boycott this play, all of it's sponsors.
John W. and Veronica Boldt

2011-07-09 00:36

It seems that beliefs are open to attack if they are Christian or Catholic in todays society. I moved my family to this great city for diverse and respectful culture. Please do not allow this open abuse of a belief system (my faith) hide behind artistic integrity. At some point in time a line needs to be drawn on what will be shown in a publically funded setting. That point of time is now!!
Alamo

2011-07-09 01:40

Ordinary decent citizens cannot let this outrage pass as "business as usual". It is an abuse of the freedoms we hold dear and an affront to all San Antonians, especially its tax-payers. We must not let our desire for comfort and ease lull us into a stupor of acceptance of this tragedy. Anyone with a conscience should stand up and protest AND hold accountable public officials for their action or inaction in the face of this mocking insult to the religious faith of hundreds of thousands of San Antonians and millions of Americans.

2011-07-10 06:41

this is horrible