Stop Animal Abuse in Korea

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop Animal Abuse in Korea.

2014-06-11 14:42

AND it`s always again the same disastrous tragedy: As long as saturated and profit-neurotic mankind is thinking animals would not be able of being sentient and feeling pains (like them), WORLD`s animals will have to feel the serious consequences, that humans are not able to THINK (rationally and pure). Animals are suffering worldwide inexpressibly from unjustifiable treatment of thoughtless humans who claim, animals would have no souls. But their mind cannot contain that soul, god or similar definitions are exclusively matters of human`s concept. Animals cannot BENEFIT from intellectual content of our BELIEF (in god), if this doesn`t create practical ethical behavior for animal`s benefit. Animals as result of the same evolution are our brothers/sisters in making experience with the same sensory organs like us. So it`s very STRANGE to suppose animals would not be able of feeling pains like us!
AND WHY is mankind not able to accept that he is only part of evolution and not it`s RULER? Up to now science has disclosed unimaginable interrelations for deeper insights into apparently and invisible kinds of existence in whole universe. Not only to get amazing knowledge about these existences, but also to widen our cognition for being able to perceive our marginal role in this universe.
We should learn to be DEVOTED into our marginal being in contrast to overwhelming and generous appearance of unique UNIVERSE. Being thankful and compassionate to all beings means to recognise our essential relatedness to all forms of appearances in universe, but specially to those of our precious earth.
And practising devotion to our marginal being could make us really GREAT and being generous to all nature`s creatures. This devotion could change us to a new mental existence, feeling spiritual kinship to nature`s beings, what is finally everything what universe has created since its big bang. IF WE are tasting our being with all our precious senses and being thankful for this great gift, we really are practising truthful devotion and want no more longer ask ourselfs how great is our role in the face of boundless universe.
This means being AWARE of our awareness and creates loving attitude. Such a mental attitude wants let also disappear borders of religious denominations. Indeed whole humankind belongs to one and universal SPIRIT of LOVE and COMPASSION!

To be honestly thankful for all being`s existence let us feel pure relationship to all universe`s appearances and creates desire for treating them carefully. Awareness of sentient beings evolved in dialog with universe`s appearances and relies for its education into individual being`s consciousness furthermore on essential stimulus of ambient outside world. Therefore our relationship to all universe`s appearances is evident. INDEED it`s very simple: be compassionate and give LOVE TO ALL nature`s creatures.
OR in other WORDS & more CLEARLY: We shouldn`t let RULE our EGO, because EGO based behavior cannot be satisfied and wants finally destroy its environment only for short moments of feeling saturated! Thank you for your worthy Attention & Efforts. Kindest regards, AUSTRIA / Europe.

2014-07-01 07:21

Please stop hurting creatures--they have feeling too!

2014-07-27 23:59

Animals feel pain just as we do..please put a stop to this cruelty.

2014-11-02 11:10

It sickens me that sum one thinks that fearing an hurting any anymore no mater how big or small is ok or fun .it all needs to end now I pray for God to change hearts an minds of these people now . Its so hard to even fiction after knowing this is going on . I will continue to work on it til the end .I will also not buy anything made from any of these countries involved in animal abuse nor will my friends an I will make sure that lust will grow.

2015-03-24 18:54

Because of the cruel nature of this practice.

2016-02-15 22:08

I can't know this, and know there was nothing I could do. It is pure evil. Evil should not be tolerated. Shame!!

Anonymous

2016-03-11 16:59

Love animals! It's so sad to see how animals are treated. Please help stop animal skinning by signing http://www.petitions24.com/furpocalypse_-_stopoing_animal_skinning

2016-10-11 14:54

It's horrible what they are doing! I can not believe people do this everyday and the government let it happen! Some of them are probably eating the dogs and cats too and that's why nothing is getting done. Disgusting! I can't believe people like this exist! See how they like to be burned alive themselves or beat everyday so their skin gets a better taste. Who thinks that's true!!! Unbelievable. I'm embarrassed to call the people that kill animals a human. They are more animals than the loving pets they are killing...I hope that when those criminals die they burn in hell and think of each and every animal they have killed.
Kaarina3

#59 Re:

2016-12-10 15:44

Animales are insecure and innocent and each of them requires human care and protection, unfortunately, there is a group of people behaving violently towards them and this should be stopped  http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/stop-animal-abuse-essay  

Anonymous

2017-11-29 10:03

I'd like to thank you for sharing this topic! I agree with you! Unfortunately, mankind is thinking animals would not be able of being sentient and feeling pains. But this is an absilutely worng statement. http://resumeperk.com/ has something to continue.... 

#61 Sickney, evil, Heartless, wicked, insane,

2020-03-25 20:34

#1: -