Do you like Madonna?

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Do you like Madonna?.

2016-05-29 16:06

She's a living legend
Eddie Parker

2016-05-29 17:39

I signed this petition because Madonna should be treated like any other star in the world. She is my number one inspiration for singing and performing. I want to say thank you to Madonna. Thank you Madonna for giving me inspiration. Thank you so much. ❣ #RebelHeart

madonnamaniac

2016-05-29 17:53

Although I signed this petition,QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE does not need anything except of her zillions fans' pure adoration

screenshoot

2022-02-14 13:53

I do like Madonna but she hasn't written anything substantial for all these years. So if you like music you will be feeling desperate. Perhaps you already are since you are writing petitions in stead of searching for music.

Sugar Mummy

2022-02-14 14:28

Well, right. But they can always find channels with good sound that allow downloads. So don't judge that fast. But if you ask me, I also prefer direct downloads, for example at mp3juice they allow to download their files. I also think that the more your convert, the more sound quality you lose. So, do you think it makes sense?