"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

2011-08-05 11:31

BIG BROTHER WAS SUPPOSED TO UNITE AFICANS BUT NOW ITS MESSING AND FUCKING AROUND WITH OUR EMOTIONS...LUCLAY AND KAREN ARE THE WINNERS...FUCK THOSE FRAUDULANT VOTES OF YOURS

2011-08-05 11:34

To hell with you Big Brother...Now I hate the foreigners because of you and your stupid show...
Palesa Moroeng

#1103 JUSTICE FOR EVERY1

2011-08-05 11:34

We want justice not for our King but 4 our country. It was not fair of BB w r winners everybody knws tht, plz Mzansi ths is 1 of t battles tht w cnt lose *AYIHLASELE*

2011-08-05 11:37

luclay deserved to win period

#1105 Re:

2011-08-05 11:37

#1092: -  

This petition is a bitter pill to swallow neh?  You never expected something like this could happen.  Stranger it is happening! People like you will die of hatred and ignorance by not standing for your rights by keeping mum, and mute like your boring Wendull!  Our message is clear We dont want BBA to be hosted in South Africa anymore!

2011-08-05 11:39

Fuck Bigbtother and his show,He must take his show to Nigeria.....

2011-08-05 11:40

Haters, please go to ur fav's pages n celebrate with them..we dont need u here.

2011-08-05 11:40

NO MORE STORIES HERE PLEASE ,,,, ALL WE WANT IS TO SHUT THOSE DOORS OF NAIJA , FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION

2011-08-05 11:41

Our African youth have spoken. Please BBA, we don't want you anymore in our South African soil!

2011-08-05 11:41

As a South African I felt Cheated! when IK(the presenter) aannounced that Clayton Misoya, also known as Luclay had been evicted, I personally thought it was a joke...this experience takes me back to when SA was promised to be the next country to host the fifa world cup only to be disappointed by it being given to another european country. I felt devasted. as SOUTH AFRICANS we strongly believed that we were going to have the first S.A bigbrother winner. Now we are being made jest of, apparently we are the best African country to host big events but never actually benefit/take anything from it! I support this petition, Clayton was robbed of victory- he needs to be compensated somehow, just like Tshabalala's opening goal at the world cup brought hope and joy to every South African- Clayton did the same!!!

2011-08-05 11:43

We are sick and tied of the bigbrother naija , sirously , this time i think the pick the wrong person in the wrong time , now they will deal with their mass this time and destroy that show outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt , nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2011-08-05 11:46

Even if they could think of a consolation prise like they did with Munya, Otono man, you must not accept it. South Africa should not enter nor host next year cause what happened will repeat itself again, after all we South Africans don't like favours, we want to earn our glory through our own efforts like Luclay did. Means will be made to console you!

2011-08-05 11:46

I feel Luclay was robbed of vitory as the whole world witnessed his victory.

2011-08-05 11:50

bigbrother naija are crooks and scam , this is the biggest scam ever in bigbrother HISTORY , I NOT FROM SOUTH AFRICA BUT WHAT WE EXPERENCE IN THIS SHOW IS ALL ABOUT NAIJARIANS, south african are right and they must evicted , BIG BROTHER NAIJA!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED!!!!!!!!!! FROM SOUTH AFRICAN LAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU HAVE 30 SECOND TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY NOWWWWWWW 1.2.3.LEAVE THIS LAND NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2011-08-05 11:52

No sa youth 2 go through this torture again

2011-08-05 11:54

No matter how much other countries will try, they wont win. The excitement that was brought by this show to its viewers has been spoilt by biasedness,greed,hatred, corruption and exploitation by the Producers. If it is BIG BROTHER AFRICA, it is suppose to unite not divide or leave suspisions. I think the Religious Organisations should also be brought in cause it is inciting war instead of peace amongst the African countries,it incites hatred e.g Xenophobia, promotes nudity and sex that leads to moral decay. Let  IT go out of South Africa we are enough!

2011-08-05 11:55

i hate BBA i dont think ill watch it any more

2011-08-05 11:57

THIS MESAGE IS LOUD AND CLEAR BIGBROTHER NAIJA ONLY YOUR WITCHCRAF WILL WORK AGAIN , WHEN GOD SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ,YOU ARE REBUKE IN JESUS NAME THIS TIME...................... YOU ARE DIVIDING THIS AFRICA NOW INTO PEACESES , are you happy now what you diddddd..... 3 year scaming , eishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and now you pick the wrong person this year LUCLAY ???????? SOUTH AFRICAN, EISH THIS NAIJA SHOW ARE NOT AFRAID OF DEATH......................

2011-08-05 11:59

NAIJA OUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS MESAGE IS LOUD AND CLEAR

2011-08-05 12:00

OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BIG BROTHER NAIJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS LOUD AND CLEAR , WE HEARD ENOUGH , WHAT COMES AROUND , GOES ARROUND , THIS TIME YOU WILL NOT EXCAPE

2011-08-05 12:03

THIS TIME BIGBROTHER NAIJA YOU WILL NOT EXCAPE , YOU WILL BE FIRED SOON ,

2011-08-05 12:10

WE ARE SICK AND TIED OF THIS SCAM EVERY YEAR , OUT YOU GOOOOO, NO MORE WE HEARD ENOUGH AND IS LOUD LOUD AND CLEAR, PLEASE RESPONDE TO THIS ALL COMPLAINS AND DO THERE RIGHT THINK AND ACT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW , BEFORE THEY START DESTROYING ALL EVINDENCE.

2011-08-05 12:15

What example is this show setting for our youth anyway? Look @ how this Biola bitch brought in her friends who do not even live in Nigeria Karen was working as a stripper and god knows what else in the UK Vina grew up and studied in the UK and has only been working in Nigeria for 5months they both have better prospects of making a better life for themselves where are the authentic Nigerian folks who do not have better prospects of getting out of the rut? She is probably friends with both these girls parents or something because she also speaks with a British accent. Mabayogqebhelana eNigeria not apha eMzantsi they must just take their trashy show and leave us in peace. Lomwe stood a better chance to win this thing than Wendall.

2011-08-05 12:18

BBA PROMOTED NOTHING BUT HATRED AMOUNGST AFRICAN WHY IS IT THAT WHERE NIGERIANS ARE THERE IS NO PEACE.THEY TURNED BBA INTO ONE OF THEIR BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS IF THE MONEY WAS GIVEN TO LOMWE IT WAS GONNA BE SOMETHING ELSE BUT THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT WE ARE ONLY GONNA HAVE NOGERIAN AS WINNERS I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD SAY THIS BUT I HATE NIGERIANS WITH A PASSION.
Mzanzi4Sure

#1125 Re:

2011-08-05 12:20

#1093: -  

I made it clear on tuesday that we are not hear to answer to any haters, if they do not like what we are doing for our Luclay THEY MUST JUST GO STRAIGHT TO NEAREST HELL.These people think that we are joking, I thought by now they know that SA people don't take shit from anyone we are not scared of fighting for what we believe in.Luclay was robbed and a lot of people are going to pay dearly if they do not take us seriously.