We Don't Want Big Brother Africa To Be Hosted in S.A Anymore!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We Don't Want Big Brother Africa To Be Hosted in S.A Anymore!!!.

#151 Re:

2011-08-06 13:30

#1: -

why are some people disgracing south africa simply becos of luclay.bba was only a game.all africans have the right to win or loose.agreed luclay seemed to be like while in the house,but he allowed this to get into his head.he began to become dissobidient to the rules of big brother.in as much as we liked him i will add that he was becoming a bad example to other house mates by refusing to carry out his fuss and even bluntly abusing big brother.he suddenly thought he was untouchable.instead of making noise for nothing i think luclay should be adviced on how to conduct himself next time by not being over confident.whether big brother is hosted in south africa or not we shall all contineo to watch the programme,africa is bigger than south africa.remember all african countries joined hands to fight for south africa to be free from aparthied.now they think they are bigger than the rest of africa.think twice.

2011-08-06 14:23

Gaan weg van onse land af julle onvertroubare lot.

2011-08-06 14:30

they bring cheating habits to our country.out you go you flippin cheats.
Dont think you can use our police resources to force this cheat show down our throats.
outtt you go.

2011-08-06 14:35

causin friction in africa.not goot.nomore in S.A.

2011-08-06 14:44

Habore hwaa!! dont let the door hit your rigging butts on your way out you tsotsis.OUT.

2011-08-06 15:07

Luclay was DEFINATELY robbed off of hisss victory. He kept even my Mom glued2 BBA,he certsainly was very entertaining. I feel BBA is 4 Nigerians as it seems every1 upthere is frm dat country n even its winners. I feel no nid2 watch da nxt season as I knw dat a Nigarian is def.gonna win.What fires me up is dat our(SA) resources r being used here,n yet they still rob SA of victory,I say BBA shud b BBN(naija) n b hosted in dat country,we don't nid such a Show here. Luclay,u r my WINNER n I'm soooo proud of u :-).
windy

#157 Re:

2011-08-06 15:22

#25: Q-tee -

big brother gave luclay a lot of privilages.luclay refused to do his fuss and biggie pretended not to see.he almost naked karen biggie did nothing.luclay even abused biggie after thier party still biggie did nothing.again he refused attenting most of the saturday nite parties but biggie still did nothing.lotus only slapped luclay in a friendly way and she was sent home.i think luclays head got swollen becos biggie over protected him and he lost it from that point.he became over confident and resorted to only abusing and treatening other house mates.

#158 Re: Re:

2011-08-06 15:24

We not disgracing SA,this is the truth,he was robbed of his winningss bcos he is SAfrican n NO SA citizen will ever win BBA. U complain of Luclay being disordely,well what bout karen,she was worse,mayb u were watching a diff.BBA.

#159 Re: Re: Re:

2011-08-06 15:34

#158: - Re: Re:

i was watching the same biggie.but dragging a whole country into an issue like this is bad.so who robbed who.is it wendell or zimbabwe dat robbed luclay and south africa.? is wendell not an african? from time luclay have always been surviving eviction with a very tiny margin. i like luclay myself and i feel pained he did not win but dats not to say zimbabwe stole it victory.if other house mates had stayed away from all the nite parties what will we watch on sartudays.if all house mates refuss thier fuss then what will be of biggie rules.all this things put him in bad light

2011-08-06 15:56

Guys this is not a discusion forum for people to argue with us or try to jutify what we saw and what we know.We have taken our decision. Dont answer them back.
No more spreading of country tensions from our country by using Big Brother. They must go finish!!End of story!!
mpumi shabalala
durban

#161 Re: Join the fast growing 1

2011-08-06 15:56

BBA must go to hell..we done n not in SA

2011-08-06 22:45

they must take their show and leave us in piece, this is really creating bad blood among us so biggie take your stupid show and go host it some where else, Zimbabwe will be more than willing to host ur show

2011-08-07 04:36

100% indeed, just ban this stupid show and it's nigerian MD who are corrupt
Snake

2011-08-07 04:38

BBA out of SA we had enough shit about this stupid show

2011-08-07 07:38

Our forefathers died for a democratic S.A it wasn't easy but they fought apartheid.
African countries have no respect for S.A and even go to an extend of addressing us as stupid and lazy without a clear understanding of what most of us have to face on daily basis.

BBA has not brought any values that an African child should learn from,instead the show promotes alcohol and night life. When has an inttelectual won the game or an honest person for that matter?
All I've seen is pretentious people and immoral people go far in the game. Kim sees herself as the luckiest girl because she hooked up with two men in the house,what does a 16 year old learn from that?

I'd rather watch intersexion because I learn something there but as for BBA,I refuse to pay for that undemocratic rubbish!

2011-08-07 08:01

I refuse to support a show that promotes immorality,unprincipled set of values and dishonesty.
When has a genuine person won BBA? All wendall did was watch people plat the game and walking.
Vimbai,the woman that made sense in her conversations;honest with her feelings;true to herself was evicted.
Kim,why does she consider herself lucky??? For being with two men in the house?
Sharon O actually thinks beautY will get you everywhere???
So Lomwe only finds entertainment in cuddling???
Vina! Through yourself at your friends ex fling,where is your pride woman???
Outburst by Luclay were mostly from genuine observations.
Karen,Hanni,Weza,Nkuli,Zeus,Confidence were the most honest people in the house BUT who cares about honesty in Africa?

S.A is about unity and that's what BBA should be about.

BBA IF YOU DON'T UNITE AFRICA THEN GET OUT OF S.A!!!

#167 Re:

2011-08-07 09:04

#165: -

Nobody forced you to watch youre moran. BBA is for 18yr and older, and if you want eductional programming there is more than enough on DSTV TO WATCH.

2011-08-07 11:13

Ppl seem 2 think jst coz bba is hosted in sa we hev an unfair advantage and that biggie favours south african housemates,let's see which otha country is stable enough 2 host bba

2011-08-07 11:27

The fact that, a Nigerian is winning d show every year, Biola Alabi d manager is Nigerian, d crew are also nigerians ,she is obviously empowering nigerian youth in d name of d game. We dont want d crap in our country anymore. Let them go do their thing in another country. NXA,

#170 Spread the word, get more signatures

2011-08-07 13:08

Guys let's spread the word about this petition! The more ppl sign the more recognition it gets. Post links on your Facebbok pages, twitter, BBM & What's App contacts, your email list! We are serious about this. No more BBA in our country!

#171 Re: leave SA

2011-08-07 15:38

#22: - leave SA

south africa is only one country in africa.if big brother is not hosted in south africa there are many other countries in africa.big brother added to south africans popularity not luclay.let us all be careful.otono was so popular in SA but SA alone cant give him winning.manny countries are begging for biggie to come to thier country.

2011-08-07 16:55

The fact that, a Nigerian is winning d show every year, Biola Alabi d manager is Nigerian, d crew are also nigerians ,she is obviously empowering nigerian youth in d name of d game. We dont want d crap in our country anymore. Let them go do their business in another country. NXA,

2011-08-07 17:40

big brother must leave S.A

2011-08-07 18:18

BBA is the biggest scam

2011-08-07 19:57

Big Brother must go to Nigeria. We tired as South Africans. It doesnt matter how much we vote for our candidates they will never win. Bring back Big Brother SA rather..