Revolt Against Nigerian Judges In Gambia

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Revolt Against Nigerian Judges In Gambia .

2016-07-22 16:21

It's my country there's too many injustices going around one of the opposition leader has been jailed for no reasons

2016-07-22 16:22

We are tired of what the nigerian judges are doing in our country,  we are talking about gambia and not Nigeria so we are tired of their injustice.  We need freedom and not dictatorship. 

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-07-22 16:24

momo

2016-07-22 16:29

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywherr.Emancipation from every kind of bondage is my principle. I go for recognition of human rights, without distinction of sect, party, sex, or color.

2016-07-22 16:38

I feel it is a great need for Gambians to control our judiciary and judge based on our constitution.

2016-07-22 16:50

yes we don't need them in Gambia. because they only need bribing but let them think of judgement day.
For ever strong

2016-07-22 17:56

I signed the petition to let the world knows what Nigerians are doing for money. Nigerians can sell their souls for the little they can get. These mercenary judges are a disgrace to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.  How can they sleep at night knowing that they have managed to reck ones a peaceful country to the state it is in today.  The Gambian people will one they rise and every Nigerian living in our country will pay the price. Will saw them what pain means.  Will make them wish they never come to Gambia.  Better warn your sister to resigned and declare the people she wrongfully sent to jail before its too late for all of you. 

2016-07-22 18:58

Please we don't need them

2016-07-22 20:02

It's because of they're not gambians they're not good judges they're not educated the only think can do is to jail our beloved citizens distorting our peoples calleing themselves judges and they're dictator as well we don't need them in Gambia any more let them go home and judge there own country there own criminal peoples not in Gambia

2016-07-22 22:25

We can do it on our own! No to Nigerian mercenary judges.

2016-07-23 08:54

for the gambia our homeland

2016-07-23 09:36

End tyranny and dictatorship from killer judges and all that doesn't upheld the rule of law

2016-07-23 10:03

I signed this petition because my country is currently going through lawlessness where by there is no respect for human life and dignity.The life in the jungle is the ordre of the day where the survival of the fittest prevails.

2016-07-25 02:07

All these Nigerian Lawyers are 419 only serving the dictator for their pockets. We Gambians do not need them in the county and we want them to leave.

2016-08-01 12:55

The hot-spot struggle demand for the resignation of all Nigerian Judges in The Gambia is infact an act of Nepotism which is against the spirit of Democracy that you people are portraying to serve.They deserve those respective positions.We don't have more competent Gambians who could merit those positions compare to them.I think when demanding for such one should be in a position to provide with more competent Judges.And if not so, why should one demand for such an irreseponsible thing?Let's think twice and stop contributing to the backwardness of the country viz, The Gambia.I am strongly oppossed to such an undigestable mentality.When calling for freedom and justice make sure you don't stop preaching at your door step, and should bear in mind that where the rights of one person ends is where the rights of another person begins.I don't intend any harm and be rest assured of my sincere apology if I have cause any damage to the theme of the Forum.Maaf!