Mashaba Bring back our WiFi

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Mashaba Bring back our WiFi.

2016-11-15 18:49

I signed because no leader runs a community but leads a nation he has to think not only for himself but the learners n students who uses it

2016-11-15 19:33

Change of LEADERSHIP shouldn't affect people in a negative way as it is seen by terminating the service deserves.
Many people are being disadvantaged by this .
We should bring change that ameliorate people's,as this service was being used by many members of the community to achieve connectivity for many aspects of our nowadays

2016-11-15 19:43

If the slums of Nairobi. Kenya has free wifi and a world class city like Johannesburg is deprived of a simple basic need that was provided but a person who understand vokol about governance and improving a life of a black child takes it away.

2016-11-15 19:49

Poor black community need this service as mostly benefits those looking for jobs so they have a right to information. The city must assist in this regard.

2016-11-15 19:49

Even the slums in Nairobi have access to free wifi and a city like Johannesburg doesn't have because Herman Mashaba decided that a black child is not suppose to have access to wifi in this technology advanced environment

2016-11-15 19:57

I want our wi-fi back now!

2016-11-15 19:57

• Mashaba must stop grand standing saying that he is the son of a domestic worker whilst depriving kids from disadvantage communities of a better future ,#bring back d city's wifi .

2016-11-15 20:15

Why did you sign this petition? We want back our wi-fi now!

2016-11-15 20:20

We the people on the ground we really need this wifi as it allows us to be imformed and again we don't have uccess to computers for some information it really serves as a service to the poor so pls# bring back our wifi

2016-11-15 20:24

It can't be correct that progress is seen as retrogress just because you took over office and therefore feel as you were the one who should have come up with idea. Lets move forward with what is seen to be a good idea. That's why I signed. # leave WiFi alone...

2016-11-15 20:25

Wi-Fi is not a laxary but a necessity that will change life's especially the poor. Switching of the wi-fi will never bring changes of South africa
hermsky

2016-11-15 20:27

Wi-Fi is not a laxary but a necessity that will change life's especially the poor. Switching of the wi-fi will never bring changes of South africa

2016-11-15 20:52

The wi-fi helps poor communities access information on the web for study purposes and research.

2016-11-15 21:20

For basic internet for our school kids

2016-11-15 22:39

I signed because- As a Small Business Owner from Soweto, with access to finance challenges, I used to go daily to Wifi hotspot to access my daily RFQS and Search for more business opportunities

2016-11-16 03:02

Why did you sign this petition? As a student in both Unisa and Regenesys I use the free wife connection in braamfontein or on any Rea Vaya Bus Station. this was very convinent for me and made my studies fun. I will research my assignments for both my studies in the two institutions using my cell seating majority of time next to a Rea Vaya Station. But now it's hard for me as i can't afford the expensive data from the Vodacom Cell C and Eita and MTN.

this is a suicide to my studies aspirations.

mashaba you are killing my educational career

2016-11-16 03:42

you cannot take a nation forward by putting the york of oppressors in its neck,the Mashabas of today are puppets of the economic oppressors.

2016-11-16 04:06

It is very sad to find ourselves signing petitions demanding one of our fundamental rights which is ACCESS TO INFORMATION and this is happening under the administration of those you claim to be the defenders of constitution of the Republic of South Africa. Mr. Mashaba we're already enough with your so called change as it is clear that what you referred as change was actually the reversal of apartheid. Please do honourable thing and vacant that position.

2016-11-16 04:20

Bring back our WiFi

2016-11-16 04:29

Its our right #Mashaba bring back Wifi

2016-11-16 04:59

Innovation cannot be regressed

2016-11-16 05:05

Because i would like to see the City of Johannesburg to maintain its status of being the world class city . But by removing the facilities that built the city, it down grade the status of the city. First they halt/stop the project of bicycle lane that was going to help reduce congestion in the city and now wi-fi . This is just a way to oppress poor south african kids irrespective of their skin colors to have access to their school projects repot and so forth as is not everyone who can be able to have access to internet without buying airtime or data bundles. But through these initiatives it was easy to access internet while you are in town as people were getting free wifi in town.

2016-11-16 05:42

I'm suporting the statement that Herman Mashaback should bring back our WiFi

2016-11-16 05:57

we new mr black like me Mashaba was an agent for the previously advantagius. white people but the question is that knowing the african National Congress was not fighting against white but for all to live equaly wena you widen up the gap those people will forever be ahead of us because of the decision you are taking when you campaign in black townships you spoke of change as if you were going to do better than ANC but actually change was that whites only and blacks only I feel pity for you your own kids will urinate ontop of your grave 

2016-11-16 06:15

Mashaba bring back our wifi