ZumaBlitz

ZumaBlitz / Announcements / Publicly Address these issues We have / Comments

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-11-17 07:46

Yvon Zuma

2016-11-17 07:48

Good plan, that is also what made me so mad, the pushing forward from the problem and not saying something helpfull.

2016-11-18 00:13

I left a comment on their fb page but was not sure where to put it..

2016-11-18 18:44

We so miss the old owners of this game PopCap used to be very friendly and helpful when the game had issues. They also listened to us (4 yrs. ago) when we asked them to bring our Statistics for the game back and to add the game breakdown so players could see how they were doing. Now EA owns the game. They have repeatedly ignored our requests to have things fixed in Zuma Blitz as they break. We are all very concerned about our favorite game and really, truly want it repaired. It's older code so it shouldn't be that difficult to fix. Seriously ... so many friendships have been made over this game, groups devoted to it and to have the Owners (why they purchased it and won't take care of it, is beyond me) not help us. They are a corporation that seems to be in it only for the $$$ they earn, not for their customers satisfaction. I've purchased coins in the past .. they are so very expensive, if they'd lower that, they'd be making lots of $$$$ from all those New Players (at least they would if they fixed the glitch in the leaderboard that isn't allowing new players to add friends, even tho they have friends that play).