Stardust #Truth Postcard Campaign.

Stardust #Truth Postcard Campaign. / Announcements / A message from Bridge Mc Dermott and Christine Keegan. / Comments

2018-09-23 17:02

Am appalled at the way the familes have been treated by government after government in the 37 years since that tragic night, although I was only 2 years old when it happened I remember as a teenager reading tirelessy into it in the years afterwards and read the 2006 tribunal report which illustrates how dangerous of a place it was, shoddy wiring, incorrect storage of flammables, blocked exits, and no evacuation plan in place, its a disgrace that a nightclub licence was granted for such a place, but back then money talked a lot and if you had money you were in the club, just like eamon butterley had, I hope and pray that you all get justice and the truth, and for a justice minister to say a new inquiry is 'not in the public interest'.....I am in no way involved nor do I have any connection either personally or professionally to the events that happened, I am just one person who read so much into it and was appalled by the way the families were treated, and hopes to see justice being served, and im very sure there are others just like me around the country who feel the same, so it absolutely IS in the public interest that another enquiry takes place. Rest in peace to the 48 children who never came home and may God watch over their families.

2018-09-23 18:20

Very strong and true words .You are amazing .