Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

2013-01-07 00:16

The Chandra Swami "Connection"

In his book "Someone Has Poisoned Me", Nityananda Das has spent a whole chapter trying to establish a link between an Indian man called Chandra Swami and the alleged poisoning of Srila Prabhupada. Although he is unable to provide any real evidence of this, Nityananda Das attempts to persuade the reader through various drawn out innuendos based on totally unrelated facts.

Much of the chapter is devoted to the testimony of Adikesava Das, who was the devotee who personally obtained the makaradhvaja from the Delhi kaviraja. We contacted Adikesava in January, 2000 to discuss the same issue. To Adikesava's credit his account was very thorough and meticulous and corresponded accurately with his recollections recorded in Nityananda's book.

One of Adikesava's first comments was, "I talked to Nityananda about all of this, but he didn't like what he heard. I am not in any particular camp, but it was just strange to me that he had a whole idea about how the makaradhvaja was obtained before he had even talked to any of the people involved." It seems that Nityananda Das had a preconceived notion of what had happened, and was trying to make the facts fit this theory. If we read Nityananda's book, we will find Adikesava's summation
to be strikingly accurate. Throughout the chapter (as well as throughout the book as we have documented on more than one occasion), Nityananda Das rejects the scientific process of documenting recorded facts and then discussing the most likely cause. Rather, he prefers to advance his own theory by using little pieces of information intertwined with innuendo in order to justify his position.

Adikesava's story regarding Chandra Swami as spoken to us and told to Nityananda goes something like this:

Adikesava considered Chandra Swami to be a dodgy character from the beginning, but he provided some assistance, most notably in the ISKCON court case in New York in 1977. He also introduced Adikesava to another yogi, who was much more genuine and appreciative of Prabhupada and ISKCON, Yogi Bhajan. After the court case, Adikesava had little contact with Chandra Swami, although other devotees such as Bhagavat Das, worked with Chandra Swami to some extent in New
York, trying to get favourable press for ISKCON.

In late 1977, Adikesava dropped in to Chandra Swami's Delhi office on his way to Vrindavan as a courtesy call. Chandra Swami told him that Indira Gandhi wanted to see Prabhupada. However upon being asked, Prabhupada declined the offer. Adikesava left Chandra Swami's Delhi office that day, never to see him again.

After Srila Prabhupada had his dream of the Ramanuja kaviraja preparing makaradhvaja in October 1977, Adikesava was one of the devotees sent to find such a kaviraja. Naturally, he thought of his contact Chandra Swami, who certainly had more Delhi contacts than any ISKCON devotee and may have known where a Ramanuja kaviraja was to be found. However, upon ringing his office, Adikesava found only his secretary there and he talked to him regarding his mission. The secretary said he knew where a Vaisnava kaviraja could be found who was very famous and was even treating Morarji Desai. He offered to take Adikesava and Satadhanya to see the kaviraja.

When they arrived they were brought to the front of the long queue fairly quickly, at which time they told the kaviraja their story, including Srila Prabhupada's dream. The kaviraja was actually not a Vaisnava but wore the horizontal tilak of a Saivite. However he was very respectful of Srila Prabhupada's position and stated that although he wouldn't normally prescribe makaradhvaja to someone so weak, he would on this occasion because, "Bhagavan has spoken so who am I to
disagree". Although giving the makaradhvaja, the kaviraja gave specific instructions to warn Srila Prabhupada that this medicine was extremely strong and may have very negative effects on him.

As Adikesava had to travel on to New York, Satadhanya was left to take the makaradhvaja back to Srila Prabhupada in Vrindavan. After taking the medicine twice Prabhupada did in fact experience a bad reaction to it, just as the kaviraja had warned, and stopped taking it.

From this testimony, Nityananda das tries to insinuate all kinds of unsubstantiated facts regarding the 'connection' with Chandra Swami. These include the idea that Chandra Swami was acting as an agent for Indira Gandhi, and that he tried to poison Srila Prabhupada on her behalf.

However, all of these allegations are totally speculatory, and have no basis in factual evidence or testimony. The following excerpt form Nityananda Das's chapter on the Chandra Swami 'connection' is indicative of his approach. That an impartial author can use the terms 'wonder', 'might be ', 'may have' and 'could have' so many times in one small paragraph should immediately alert the reader to the speculative nature of his work:

It is not far-fetched to wonder what the Indira Gandhi/ Chandra Swami/ makaradhvaja/ Srila Prabhupada poisoning connection might be. Not only may the makaradhvaja from Chandra Swami have been "tainted", but he may have supplied poison for use against Srila Prabhupada. Enemies of Srila Prabhupada from outside of ISKCON could have hooked up with the poisoners inside ISKCON - SHPM p37.

The main problems with the theory of some connection to Chandra Swami in the alleged poisoning of Srila Prabhupada are as follows.

1. As stated by Adikesava, Chandra Swami had no contact at all with the devotees looking after Srila Prabhupada in the time leading up to Prabhupada's illness in 1977.
2. Even in the actual case where Chandra Swami's office was contacted to recommend a kaviraja, Chandra Swami himself was not directly involved. The devotees rang his secretary with no prior warning, and the secretary took them to a kaviraja who took medicine from his stock in full view. There is no evidence that Chandra Swami even knew about this.
3. There is absolutely no motive for Indira Gandhi to want to poison Srila Prabhupada. Even if she had a motive, he was obviously very close to leaving his body in 1977 anyway.
4. Indira Gandhi was favourable to the devotees and she unofficially offered Adikesava political asylum in India during the court case of 1977.
5. Indira Gandhi thought of Prabhupada as a saintly person for whom she had great respect and admiration. She requested Srila Prabhupada's darshan in 1977, at which time Prabhupada declined her offer.

The theory that Chandra Swami was somehow connected to the so-called poisoning of Srila Prabhupada is clearly no more than a wishful fantasy. There is absolutely no factual evidence to support this proposition at all. As Nityananda Das admits in his conclusion to this chapter, "There is no solid proof of any wrongdoing in the Chandra Swami connection..."

On this point we agree.

HOME

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2013-01-12 03:02

2013-01-14 03:52

2013-01-17 03:40

Gopal

#8205 Re: Tirtha dasa speaks on the murders in a new book, "100 Monkeyz"

2013-02-03 19:41

#8081: -

If you want the truth behind the killings attributed to Tirtha dasa, read his story in his memoir, "100 Monkeyz." Purchase online at www.100monkeyz.com and go to "click here to buy 100 Monkeyz." Read the story of a man who has been in prison since 1986.

das

#8206 Re: Sulochana wearing a pistol around his neck

2013-02-17 03:53

#7790: -

Another time at Bahulaban I saw Sulochana wearing a pistol around his neck and I asked him why he was wearing it. He replied: 'To kill faggots.'"

source:

-------

http://www.iskcontimes.com/sulochana-murder-for-the-record

Sulochana's Murder - For the Record
By: Hrishikesh Dasa

Although I had originally intended the following information to be revealed only after my book "New Vrindaban: The Black Sheep of ISKCON" is published, I think--considering the current circumstances with new information being admitted by eyewitnesses practically daily to the Sampradaya Sun--interested Vaishnavas may appreciate reading the parts of my book dealing with Sulochana’s murder in installments. To the best of my knowledge, the information below is not conjecture, but documented fact, and may shed some light on what actually transpired in New Vrindaban in the 1980s. Materials in quotation marks are actual quotations from published or unpublished writings or interviews, and reflect the opinions (accurate or inaccurate) of the individuals quoted.

Sincerely Your Servant,
Hrishikesh dasa (Henry Doktorski)

Excerpt from New Vrindaban: The Black Sheep of ISKCON

by Henry Doktorski (Hrishikesh dasa)
Copyright 2002-2007 by Henry Doktorski

Chapter 24: Trials and Tribulations

"Although Bhaktipada and the New Vrindaban Community had faced trials and tribulations since the community’s inception in 1968, nothing (with the exception perhaps of the gang attack and shooting on June 5, 1973) had remotely approached the magnitude of the difficulties which beset the community in the mid-1980s and early-1990s."

Glory days of New Vrindaban: seven-year wave of good fortune.

As described in Part One, the community had been riding a seven-year wave of good fortune since the opening of Prabhupada’s Palace in September 1979. In 1981, based on the number of bus tours, Prabhupada’s Palace was rated the fifth most popular tourist attraction in West Virginia. In 1982 it jumped to third, superseded only by the Wheeling Jamboree country music festival and the Ramada Inn in South Charleston. During the 1982 Labor Day festival, so many tourists came that the community hired two local policemen to direct traffic in front of the Palace. One year, some 500,000 tourists reportedly visited the Palace. (1)

Many ISKCON devotees, excited by the temple building projects and preaching opportunities, moved to New Vrindaban, until the population (including children and employees) approached 700. (2)

Several dozen full-time sankirtan fund-raisers (sometimes over one hundred devotees would be sent out during periodic sankirtan marathons) developed and utilized innovative and creative techniques to obtain donations which brought in up to five million dollars per year. (3)

The community employed 187 local Marshall County residents to work as secretaries, gardeners and construction workers. Because of the community’s rising political clout, New Vrindaban appeared as an unincorporated village on the official 1983-84 West Virginia state map, and the government actually re-paved the rutted access road.

Everyone loves a winner.

In April 1979, Bhaktipada announced plans to build the largest Radha-Krishna temple in the world at New Vrindaban, the Shri Shri Radha-Vrindaban Chandra Temple of Understanding and the adjacent Land of Krishna theme park: a spiritual Disneyland. In 1983, a “temporary” temple was built for the deities which dwarfed most temples in ISKCON in beauty, size and craftsmanship. In 1985, Bhaktipada finished writing his first three books: Song of God, Christ and Krishna and Eternal Love. Also in 1985 was the groundbreaking ceremony for the Temple of Understanding, which was attended by local and state politicians, and a United States Congressman from West Virginia.

Sulochana, a fanatical whistle blower.

Soon however, Bhaktipada’s luck would take a turn for the worse. One New Vrindaban resident, who was initiated by Prabhupada in Detroit during July 1974, and--according to the Palace Manager--happened to be one of the top tour guides at the Palace, (4) Sulochana Das (Steve Bryant), had serious disagreements with the community management as well as marital discord with his wife, Yamuna Dasi, who had taken initiation from Bhaktipada on December 25, 1980 without her husband’s permission. He blamed Bhaktipada for ruining his marriage, “I had been living a rather disheartened married life. My wife had been devoting her heart to another man (5) and so, naturally, this killed any chance of our having a meaningful relationship.” (6)

Sulochana’s attorney, David Gold, remembered him, “There was definitely something different about him. I had talked with a lot of disgruntled Krishna devotees over the years, all of whom had tossed out various insults and accusations about the Swami. But regardless of how angry or disillusioned they were, they still referred to Kirtanananda in tones of respect, even awe. In contrast, Bryant spoke without fear or reservation.” (7)

Sulochana leaves New Vrindaban; his wife and children remain

During June 1984, after heated arguments with Bhaktipada and community leaders, Sulochana decided to leave New Vrindaban for good. It was very difficult for him to live at the community as only devotees who professed (or pretended to profess) absolute allegiance to Bhaktipada were welcomed to live there. Sulochana ordered his wife to join him in exile. She refused and later explained: (8)

He . . . began having various disagreements with the management especially concerning his service. Although he was smoking marijuana steadily, he also began writing critical letters to Srila Bhaktipada presenting his own ideas about how New Vrindaban should be run. He became especially upset because the New Vrindaban board of directors decided not to place him in charge of the guest house, and he had a heavy disagreement with Srila Bhaktipada.

Thus, in late June, he decided to leave again. Steve [Sulochana] ordered me to accompany him and told me that I would not be allowed to come to New Vrindaban ever again, not even to visit [my son] Krishna Das, who we were planning to leave in the school there. I refused to accompany him, and although the decision was mine, Steve began at that time to falsely accuse Srila Bhaktipada of stealing me from him. . . . He called me a few days later and threatened that if I still refused to go with him, then he would do everything in his power to destroy New Vrindaban and Srila Bhaktipada. . . . Because he was continually threatening to kidnap the children, I decided to get legal custody of them by applying for a legal divorce. That divorce was granted in November of 1984, giving me full legal custody of the children. . . . This man is insane, selfish and violent. He is unbalanced. Srila Bhaktipada, on the other hand, has always been a kind and loving father to me and is worthy of all respect. Steve’s groundless criticism of such a wonderful person is simply another indication of Steve’s insanity. I am sorry that I ever had anything to do with this crazy person.

Within a year or so, Yamuna had been remarried to one of Bhaktipada’s loyal followers (Raghunath Das), and became pregnant with his child. Sulochana told the story from his perspective, (9)

Finally, in June of 1984, with plenty of encouragement from the “guru” she had been devoting herself to, namely one Kirtanananda “Swami,” my wife decided to leave me to devote her life to him, even though I have two baby boys by her. At the time, I knew very little about Kirtanananda, so I was a little cautious about openly criticizing him for his interference in my marriage. The fact that his “disciples” have more weapons than brains also discouraged me from openly challenging him. My wife also knew very little about him, except for the hype that’s drilled into all the gullible guru-pies at his camp, such as, “He’s the oldest and first sannyasa disciple of Prabhupada” or, “He built Prabhupada’s Palace, so he must be a pure saint.” That kind of stuff. In effect, neither of us really knew anything about him at all, so she agreed that I would go to LA and do some research, and if I found out anything suspicious, I would let her know. She said she would then join me if that was the case. I agreed to rejoin her at Kirtanananda’s camp if his slate was clean.

Searching for dirt on Kirtanananda.

After returning to Los Angeles, Sulochana acquired, with much difficulty, a pirated microfiche set of copies of the complete letters of Prabhupada (the original letters were carefully guarded at the Los Angeles-based Bhaktivedanta Book Trust) from a sympathetic devotee, which gave him the inside story of the history of ISKCON, a revealing perspective which had been hidden from nearly all the rank-and-file devotees by the leaders of ISKCON. Sulochana wrote, “As I started to read through Srila Prabhupada’s personal letters to his disciples, I was primarily looking for quotes on marriage. At the time I was desperate to try and save my own marriage. Although that was my main motive, I also knew it was my moral duty to try and save my wife and children from possible danger [from Kirtanananda]. In this way, I began my research with the blessings of the Lord of morality, Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. Since I was approaching His topmost representative, Srila Prabhupada, for guidance and inspiration, I knew the outcome would be auspicious, whatever it was. I had no idea where my research would lead me. I only knew that something was going to burst, and I didn’t want it to be me. I was not especially concerned with the broader ‘guru-issue’ facing ISKCON’s ‘leaders’ today. Mainly, I wanted to save my own family, hoping that was part of the Lord’s plan.” (10)

Sulochana began meticulously studying the voluminous archive of Prabhupada’s letters to see if he could find anything about Kirtanananda Swami which might convince his wife to lose her faith in him, leave New Vrindaban and return to him. He wrote:

Knowing that Kirtanananda had attacked Srila Prabhupada in the late sixties in his first attempt to take over the movement, I figured that if I could get all the letters dealing with that incident, then I would have something tangible to show my wife about the real character of her new “protector.” . . The letters contained all the secrets I had been hoping for-and more. I knew then that it would be my assigned duty to make the truth in these letters known to all. . . .

So, on October 11th, 1984, I mailed a letter to all ISKCON centers openly declaring war against Kirtanananda and the entire Society if my family was not returned to me intact. The Society ignored me. Hardly did I get one response. Since silence automatically means acceptance, I knew that my accusations were correct, and that it was just a matter of time before the truth would triumph. From that point onwards I was doomed to live in constant hiding from Kirtanananda’s worshipers, who would have killed me in an instant if they knew where I was parked in my motor home, typing away. . . .

As I began my search through the letters, I discovered something higher than my personal marital problems that I knew I should share that with everyone. I discovered that Srila Prabhupada is no ordinary man. . . . I could see in Prabhupada’s letters how a real saint deals with people on a personal day-to-day level. . . . Reading the letters became like an intriguing mystery to me. I took careful notice of little comments Prabhupada would make about the leaders, specifically the Governing Body Commissioners (GBC). For instance, Prabhupada’s whole strategy changed dramatically in July of 1970. He freely started giving sannyasa (celibate renounced order) to his male followers instead of encouraging them to marry. He stopped encouraging devotees to open temples and instead encouraged them to distribute books. And he began writing very heavy letters indicating that the character of many of his leading disciples was way below the mark. They clearly show why Prabhupada became disgusted with these “top men” of the Society and ultimately why he decided to leave the planet early. . . .

When Sulochana began showing these letters from Prabhupada to his friends, he discovered that many former New Vrindaban residents had their own horror stories to tell about abuse, child molestation, drug dealing and even murder. “You’ve got to understand, Kirtanananda is considered to be like a God. Infallible. Above reproach. Nobody questions him. People are in awe of his power. But when I started showing this stuff to other devotees I found out everybody had their own story to tell. Everybody had some dirt on Kirtanananda. It’s just that they were either too scared or worshipped him too much to talk about it before. Drugs, people getting killed, kids getting molested.

David Gold examined the letters from disgruntled devotees which Sulochana had collected, “I picked up the first letter and began reading. It testified to Bryant’s good character, and then it went on to say that the writer was aware of numerous women who had been beaten at the commune. The next letter contained similar testaments to Steve’s sound mind and strong moral character, and then the author, a woman, told how Kirtanananda had intentionally destroyed a number of families so that he could use the women for the street begging operation. The next letter was from a man whose daughter was molested at the ashram school. Another man said Kirtanananda had encouraged him to beat his wife. Another writer, who remained anonymous, said he was ordered to smuggle heroin from Thailand and turn over the proceeds to Kirtanananda. Someone else reported that they knew who the killer was in an unsolved murder at New Vrindaban.” (12)

“The Kirtanananda Exposé: A Crazy Man”

Sulochana compiled his research into a book, The Guru Business: How the Leaders of the Hare Krishna Movement Deviated from the Pure Path as Taught and Exemplified by its Founder: His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Founder/Acharya ISKCON. This book, essentially consisting of Sulochana Das’ candid (and sometimes inaccurate) commentary on excerpts from Prabhupada’s letters, was intended to expose the corrupt activities of the ISKCON gurus, whom, he believed, had usurped their positions of power within ISKCON. It was first real hard-hitting collection of essays exposing the corruption within the movement. One devotee accurately assessed it, “The Guru Business ranged from goofy to manic, from paranoid to deadly accurate.” (13)

Sulochana wrote about his mortal enemy in chapter ten: “The Kirtanananda Exposé: A Crazy Man”:

This chapter is an exposé on one of the new “gurus” in ISKCON. It is the first, but it most likely will not be the only one we will have to compile. Kirtanananda “Swami” deserves first recognition. He was among the first initiated devotees. He was the first to be given “sannyasa.” A week later, he was the first to attack Srila Prabhupada trying to usurp the ISKCON movement for himself. Shortly thereafter he was the first to sit on a throne and accept worship of himself even during Srila Prabhupada’s physical presence and of course he was the first to jump on a throne right after Srila Prabhupada’s departure. He was the first to begin a drug dealing operation (the KSS: Krishna’s Secret Service) and later to set up a counterfeiting operation. He was the first to organize a women’s sexploitation party and encourage the leader of that party, Dharmatma, to keep the women satisfied as their gigolo. To our knowledge, he is the first “guru” to authorize an abortion of the gigolo’s child in an underage girl. He was the first to be utterly condemned by Srila Prabhupada. To this day, there are more letters of condemnation written about him than all the other bogus gurus combined. He was the first (and hopefully the last) to put a crown on Srila Prabhupada’s murti (marble statue) denoting him as a mere monarch, although Srila Prabhupada was not sent by the Lord for that service. He was the first, and maybe only, “disciple,” to be so envious as to directly challenge his guru’s authority by calling him “a tyrant.” He was the first “disciple” to be incarcerated in a mental institution (Bellevue). He was the first to treat Krishna’s cows in such a way that dozens of them died of starvation, disease, and exposure (the local courts could not even bear these atrocities of Kirtanananda and prosecuted him for cruelty to animals.) These are just a few of his “firsts.” He is number one in many other ways. Besides being the oldest “devotee” physically, he was/is the first full-blown homosexual in the movement and he even bragged of this to Achyutananda Swami in Mayapur, 1971, when he said, “I was sucking (word for male genital) before you were born.” Therefore, in observing his stressed seniority, we believe that he should be given the first chance to try and clear himself of the charges we level against him and the other bogus gurus as well, which clearly state one thing: absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Sulochana made lots of allegations, but were they necessarily true? The answer to this question may come as a surprise to some.

. . . To be Continued

End Notes

1. Accurate figures of numbers of tourists are not available. The figure quoted in the Brijabasi Spirit article, “Prabhupada’s Palace of Gold,” which appeared in the March 1983 issue (p. 18) was certainly exaggerated, as nowhere near that number came in 1982. However, Mahabuddhi Das, the former Palace manager, thought that 500,000 people might have come in 1985, the busiest year for tourism.

The New Vrindaban Community Income Statement for the Year 1984 stated that Palace donations generated $745,315.21, or 18% of the total annual income of $4,012,224.02. For the record, membership subscriptions were $310,453.57 or 7.7%.

2. This figure of 700 was most certainly an exaggeration. The author examined fifteen census reports dated from September 1976 and July 1991 in the New Vrindaban archives and found that the October 1986 report listed the high point of the community’s population at 377 adults (213 men and 164 women). If we add 136 children and 187 employees to this number we arrive at 700.

3. The ISKCON New Vrindaban Community Financial Status Report for the week ending Sunday, December 8, 1985, stated that the community grossed $210,047.34 in income during that week. More than two thirds of that amount ($141,681.94) was from sankirtan pickers. The Palace gate earned only $2,536.50 that week (1.2%) as it was during the winter season. The 1985 Sankirtan Marathon Final Compilation stated that $971,160 was collected between November 21, 1985 and January 4, 1986. The New Vrindaban Community Income Statement for the Year 1984 stated that sankirtan devotees collected $2,853,899.94, or 71% of the total income that year.

William A. Kolibash, the United States prosecutor for Bhaktipada’s 1991 racketeering trial, claimed that New Vrindaban sankirtan revenues were substantially higher. According to his figures, the community collected $17,871,000 between 1981 and 1985.

1981 - $2,000,000 1982 - $2,436,000 1983 - $3,857,000 1984 - $4,106,000 1985 - $5,472,000

Total sankirtan revenue from 1981-85: $17,871,000.

4. The director of Palace operations and marketing from 1980 to 1985 wrote, “The top tour guides [at the Palace] were: Krishna Katha prabhu, Lajjavati Dasi, Jalakolahari prabhu, Rasavihari Devi Dasi, Damodar Das and Kanka Dasi, Sulochana Das along with Puru prabhu. There were others, but these were the best. They were given training and customer service training as well. Not just thrown out on the floor.” Mahabuddhi Das, from an e-mail letter to the author dated March 30, 2003.

5. In this sentence it is not exactly clear who Sulochana is referring to. The man who he believed stole his wife's heart could have been Bhaktipada, as evidenced by statements in subsequent paragraphs, or it could have been Raghunath, as Yamuna reportedly began her relationship with Raghunath while her husband was still living at the community. Sulochana knew about his wife's affair and reported it to Bhaktipada, who dismissed his complaints.

One former gurukula boy reported: "One of the gurukulis accidentally observed Raghu and Yamuna together while Sulochana was still at New Vrindaban, and told it to me. Later while I was sitting in Bhaktipada's blazer, Sulochana walked up to the driver's window and I heard him complain to Bhaktipada about this, but Bhaktipada was not interested in doing anything about it, in disciplining Yamuna and Raghu. Bhaktipada said something like: 'Sulochana, you're just not my man.' Another time at Bahulaban I saw Sulochana wearing a pistol around his neck and I asked him why he was wearing it. He replied: 'To kill faggots.'" --From conversation with former gurukuli and the author, January 9, 2007.

6. Sulochana Das, The Guru Business (unpublished manuscript: 1985), 1.

7. David Gold, After the Absolute: Real Life Adventures With a Backwoods Buddha (Writer’s Club Press: 2002), chapter 17.

8. Yamuna Dasi, The Story of a Cheater-The Real Facts on the Sulochana Story (unpublished manuscript: September 18, 1985), 5.

9. Sulochana Das, The Guru Business, 2, 3.

10. Sulochana was unsuccessful in his attempt to entice his family to rejoin him as New Vrindaban temple authorities had helped his wife get a divorce and simultaneously allowed her to marry a new husband, who was loyal to Bhaktipada. Later Sulochana’s three-year-old son Nimai drowned in a New Vrindaban lake while playing with other youths on November 23, 1986. Bhaktipada said, “From a philosophical point of view, we could say that there was some bad karma in the family.”

11. Sulochana Das quoted by David Gold, After the Absolute, chapter 17.

12. David Gold, After the Absolute, chapter 17.

13. Nori Muster, Betrayal of the Spirit, (University of Illinois)

http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/editorials/01-07/editorials1096.htm

#8207 Instruct China President concurrently chief executive narc Jonathan Seliger said: "as a has a record

2013-02-20 03:17

Invited to our Trainer Exit, Coach is made in American established in 1941.In our online accumulate you can search numerous kinds of self-indulgence Prepare Handbags, easy peach on and provide the best selling products on the market. In our outlet you can prevail upon the amazing Coach bags, Coach Purses and Coach Backpacks, loose shipping and more discount. We keep a powerful official client service troupe that keeps an sensitivity on the aggregate sales process. Your contract for determination be packaged carefully and sent within 24hours!Desire do not be hesitate to communicate with us if have on the agenda c trick any problem! Welcome to do establishment with us,we guarantee pure high importance,big

2013-03-11 09:35

If bible, coran, thora...then Gita has it´s place.

#8209 виктор

2013-03-22 06:00

суд- это отлично!хорошая реклама для Песни Бога. Теперь многие заинтересуются. :)

#8210 Re: bhagwat-geeta dharmik-granth.

2013-04-04 19:10

#8211 Re: bhagwat-geeta dharmik-granth.

2013-04-04 19:12

me

#8212 Radhanath Swami is a Vaishnava ASSasSIN

2013-04-11 13:30

http://www.radhanathswami.com/about/
Who is Radhanath Swami
Radhanath Swami is a Vaishnava sanyassin

vs

Who is Radhanath Swami
Radhanath Swami is a Vaishnava ASSasSIN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination
Assassination is the murder of a prominent person (SULOCANA) or political figure by a surprise attack, usually for payment or political reasons.[1][2] A person who commits such an act is called an assassin.
An assassination may be prompted by religious, ideological, political, or military motives; it may be carried out for the prospect of financial gain, to avenge a grievance, or from the desire to acquire fame or notoriety (that is, a psychological need to garner personal public recognition).

me

#8213 At the the age of 31 he took the monastic vows of a Vaishnava ASSASIN

2013-04-11 13:33

http://www.radhanathswami.com/about/
At the the age of 31 he took the monastic vows of a Vaishnava sanyassin and became known as Radhanath Swami.

vs

At the the age of 31 he took the monastic vows of a Vaishnava ASSASIN
and became known as Radhanath Swami.

Born Richard Slavin, on December 7, 1950+31=1981
me

#8214 Crimes (murder etc) among sadhus

2013-04-11 14:19

BG 9.30: Even if one commits the most abominable action, if he is engaged in devotional service he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated in his determination.

Bhagavad-gītā As It Is 9.30

api cet su-durācāro
bhajate mām ananya-bhāk
sādhur eva sa mantavyaḥ
samyag vyavasito hi saḥ
SYNONYMS

api — even; cet — if; su-durācāraḥ — one committing the most abominable actions; bhajate — is engaged in devotional service; mām — unto Me; ananya-bhāk — without deviation; sādhuḥ — a saint; eva — certainly; saḥ — he; mantavyaḥ — is to be considered; samyak — completely; vyavasitaḥ — situated in determination; hi — certainly; saḥ — he.
TRANSLATION

Even if one commits the most abominable action,
-------------
http://www.harekrsna.org/gbc/black.htm

A
Ajamila das Adhikari brainless Madman of the yuga, supports homosex. pedophile guru lineage
Ananta Rupa homosexual teacher having sex with Niragadev and abusing Bengali children
Akrura das - Iskcon Vancouver He does not care what Srila Prabhupada says
Ambarisa das Alfred Ford
Alanath das aka Paramadvaiti Swami reinitiated by Sridhara bogus gaudiamath guru
Adridharana das ex-Iskcon Temple president from Calcutta

B
Basu Ghosa -- Bryan Davies - a Bogus IskCon Pharisee
Bhumi devi dasi - a fanatic IskCon women supporting bogus gurus
Bolt, Daniel N. - threatening with legal action against those who oppose bogus IskCon devotees
Bhavanada Swami pedophile bogus ex Isk_con-guru and sanyasi, sexually abusing children
Bhaktipad homosex. bogus Ex Isk_con-guru jailed for conpiracy and murder
Bhurijan intense emotionally abusive teacher protecting the child molesters
Bhakti Charu Swami Preaches Bogus Current-Link Philosophy, declares Prabhupada DEAD as non-living-link
Bhaktimarga Swami aka John Vis - Suffers from psychological problems gay-pedophile associate
Bhakti Vidya Purna Swami
Bhagavat Ashraya Throw's out of the temple devotees who do not belive in the guru hoax, bogus devotee
Badrinarayana supporting molesters ? also had been abusive to his ex-wife
Bhaktisvarup Damodar rejected as Diksa-guru, 2/3 appointed bogus acarya
Bir Krishna Dasa Goswami bogus GBC clone, codemned by his own son for child neglect
Brahmatirtha das defends homosexual pedophile pooja-ites blaspheming vaishnavas
Bhaktitirtha Swami bogus GBC-Guru, stealing money from his servant-mataji, trying to get her killed, raped and crippled
Bhaktisiddhanta Swami aka Bill Crockett from USA, a puppet of Devamrita Swami and Kirtananada
Bhaktibhusana Swami aka Suchandra das aka Stefan Kess, reinitiated by Harikesha bogus German devotee Sannyasi
Braja Bihari Dasa aka Brian Bloch, bogus devotee , protector of child abuser

C
Charu Swami Preaches Bogus Current-Link Philosophy, declares Prabhupada DEAD as non-living-link
Chandrasekhara Swami aka Chris Ostrowski, came to Australia with bogus guru Devamrita Swami in 1994.
Chatur Bahu das - Murdered Devotee
Christian Jansen aka Vedavyasa das, bogus German devotee

D
Devakinandana das heavy isKcon abuser, beater, likes pedophile pornographic websites
Devamrita Swami supporter of the murder guru Kirtananada
Dhanurdar Swami a known child abuser / beater and still playing Isk_con-guru
Dharmatma das heavy women abuser of New Vrindaban / Kirtanananda
Drumila das Cow Killer sending Krishnas Cows and Oxen to slaughter
Dheera Krishna Swami bogus Isk_con-Swami, takes his female followers out on dates
Devarsirat das - bogus German devotee reinitiated by Narayana Maharaja

E
Name none
Name none

F
Fedorowsky Joseph aka Gupta das Hansaduttas lawyer in the court case BBTI vs Kary, Crook and Cheat

G
G B C Governing Body Commission, ther worst perpetrators and most deviant
Gaura Keshava aka Greg Jay -- bogus devotee
Gauri Dasa aka Gudakesa child abuser used to beat the kids with slaps and sticks
Gary Gardner - Sri Galima das Rapist, sex-pervert, child molester, pedophile "headmaster" New Vrindavan
Gupta das aka Joseph Fedorowsky Hansaduttas lawyer in the court case BBTI vs Kary
Guru Prasad Swami Tantrums And Death Threats From Guru Prasad Swami
Gunagrahi Swami George Levington -- Pervert Sannyasi masturbating without breaking the principles
Giriraj Swami inciting his followers to threaten to murder Hare Krishna devotees
Gopal Krsna Goswami the CrowSwami, the kali-chela GBC/Guru/Acarya Mafiapada

H
Harikesha Swami Ex bogus Isk_con-guru mafiosi who fell down with his own female disciple
Hansadutta Swami Ex bogus Isk_con-guru, drunkard and gun wielder.
Hridayananda Swami bogus Isk_con-guru, fond of luxurious living and the tatas of ladies
Harisauri ex swami, bogus sannyasi falling down with illicid sex life, talks nonsense
Harivilas bogus Iskcon GBC member
Hrsikesa dasa aka Richard Shaw Brown joined Bon Maharaj of Gaudia Math

I
Indradyumna Swami
Isa Das - Narayana Maharaja Follower
ISKCON COW KILLING
IskCon Women Hater machos, purushas and women hater in Iskcon
ISKCON is a dangerous extremist cult
IskCon Grackles Pest Birds
ISKCON Silicon Valley (ISV) San Jose - Alachua
IRM - Iskcon Revival Movement, Adridharana das, ex-Iskcon Temple president Calcutta

J
Jayathirtha Swami Ex bogus L S D Isk_con-guru, beheaded by his own disciple
Jayadvaita Swami Dryadvaita, bogus Isk_con-editor perverting all of Prabhupadas original books
Jaggadish bogus Isk_con-guru, stealing wife and child from ex-disciple
Jayapataka Swami bogus Isk_con-guru, claiming to be appointed successor acarya
Jahnu Das suffers from misconceptions that S.P. wants faggot Gurus to succed him
James Prins New Vrindaban Krishna Devotee Faces Rape Charges
Jadurani - Syamarani Re-Initiated by Narayana Maharaj

K
Kirtanananda Swami homosex. bogus Ex Isk_con-guru jailed for conpiracy and murder
Keshava Bharati Swami CHEATER & PIMP Chasing Whores with Smkirtana Money
Kuladri (Arthur Villa), aka "kruel arti", henchman for Kirtananda, now Radhanatha's bucket boy
Kurma - the "Famous Chef Cook" or Crook ?
Kutichak das - a wife stealing women beating rogue
Kavichandra Swami Please Rectify Yourself
Kadamba Kanana Swami self confessed bad boy
Krishna Dharma Das Copyright's Mahamantra as the personal trademark of the GBC's
Kesava Swami bogus Sannyasi
Kailasa Candra - The KAILASHA CHANDRA imbroglio
Krishna Kanta Desai KK writes bogus IRM position papers
Krishna Kirti Das aka Christopher Shannon bogus devotee
KBI - Krishna Books Inc The Fate Of K. Books inc. / Hansadutta vs Gupta

L
Lokanath Swami bogus guru / sannyasi touching little girls on their private parts

M
Mahaman das bogus devotee TP, who calls manhandled matajis unscrupulous women
Muralivadaka das of Alachua under suspension for child molestation
Mayesvara Das aka. William Roberts, a self-certified apologist supporting homosexual paedophile guru lineage
Madhusudani Radha dd abused Iskcon women brainwashed with bogus philosophy
Malati Devi Dasi stupid GBC-Lady, stealing Govardhana Silas from the alter, troubling devotees
Manonath das - MARIO SAVELLONI bogus "sex" devotee who wants to play Guru and be worshipped

N
Nitaichand Swami known homosexual pedophile, child abuser, beater, sex. molesting children
Nrisimha Caitanya (disciple of Radhanatha Swami), says that Iskcon was born when Prabhupada died
Niragadeva abusing children and having sex with Ananta Rupa
Narayana Maharaja Guru of Gaudia Math who re-initiates Prabhupadas disciples
Names of devotees who support Isk con's homosexual paedophile guru lineage

O
Name none
Name none

P
Pancha Tattva dasa anti Ritvik proponent, against Srila Prabhupadas instructions
Prithu Das Prithus True Colors Finally Revealed
PURIPAD aka Jagganath das or Jeffry the clown, most absurd personae?
Praghosa das (ACBSP)
Paramatvaiti Swami aka Alanath das, reinitiated by Sridhara, bogus gaudiamath guru

Q
Name none

R
Rocana dasa Rocana is a post samadhi and post mortem devotee, dead and gone
Rupa Vilas abusing children and having sex with Niragadeva
Romapad Swami He is harmful, treats devotees as slaves and makes them cry
Rohininanda das aka Roshan Singh bogus devotee has been rejected by his own guru
Ravindra Svarupa aka Rabidog Svarupa, aka Braindeadsvarup, aka Ravandraksa Svarupa
Ramesvara Swami bogus Ex Isk_con-guru linked to the murder of Sulochana Das
Radhanatha Swami Murderer - assistant to Kirtanananda in the killing of Sulocana, a murder devotee

S
Sura das a shit moron, preaching anal pedophile guru lineage philosophy
Sri Galima das - Gary Gardner Rapist, sex-pervert, child molester, pedophile "headmaster" New Vrindavan
Satadhanya Swami known as shit-on-the-danda fucking gurukulis being Sannyasi
Sivarama Swami most despicable slimy, bogus Isk_con-thug, harassing and prosecuting devotees
Satsvarup Das Goswami one of the eleven selfappointed bogus gurus, planting the weeds
Suhotra Swami a monster, reincarnated vampire living on devotees life-airs sucking them out
Sukadeva das bogus devotee, watches porn, takes women in motels
Srutadeva das of San Diego under suspension for child molestation
Sesa dasa Minister of Justice, bogus devotee doing injustice to sincere vaishnavas
Sundararupa Maharaja Questionable GBC ?
Suchandra das aka Bhaktibhusana Swami, Stefan Kess, reinitiated by Harikesha bogus German devotee Sannyasi
Syamarani - Jadurani Re-Initiated by Narayana Maharaj

T
Tamal Krishna Gosvami Founder Acarya and head of the bogus Isk_con-Guru System
Tripurari Swami bogus Isk_con-Swami, threatened GBC to vote him in as an ISK CON guru
Tapahpunja aka Terry Sheldon, an ex-con who was jailed for complicity in Sulochana's murder
Tirtha das aka Thomas Drescher notorious Iskcon devotee murderer, killed Chakradara and Sulocana das
Tamohara CPO Child Protection Office - compromizes on child protection
Trivikrama Swami supporter of bogus gurus
Tarun Krishna das (NM follower GM lackey)

U
Umapati Swami
none

V
Vipramukhya Swami aka viper-mukh or snake-like poisonus mouth, meaning he talks nonsense
Vedavyasa das alias Christian Jansen, bogus German devotee
Veda Vyasa abusing Bengali devotees and Prabhupada disciples in Montreal
Virabahu bogus, voted in as guru at a known homosexual pedophile's recoronation
Vishvakarma Toronto temple ex-president who abandoned wife and kids to run off with another devotee's wife
Vishvambhar a false renunciate with Sanyasa ambition in Chicago
Vakresvara child abuser accused of raping a girl just 13 years of age

-------
if he is engaged in devotional service he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated in his determination.
PURPORT

The word su-durācāraḥ used in this verse is very significant, and we should understand it properly. When a living entity is conditioned, he has two kinds of activities: one is conditional, and the other is constitutional. As for protecting the body or abiding by the rules of society and state, certainly there are different activities, even for the devotees, in connection with the conditional life, and such activities are called conditional. Besides these, the living entity who is fully conscious of his spiritual nature and is engaged in Kṛṣṇa consciousness, or the devotional service of the Lord, has activities which are called transcendental. Such activities are performed in his constitutional position, and they are technically called devotional service. Now, in the conditioned state, sometimes devotional service and the conditional service in relation to the body will parallel one another. But then again, sometimes these activities become opposed to one another. As far as possible, a devotee is very cautious so that he does not do anything that could disrupt his wholesome condition. He knows that perfection in his activities depends on his progressive realization of Kṛṣṇa consciousness. Sometimes, however, it may be seen that a person in Kṛṣṇa consciousness commits some act which may be taken as most abominable socially or politically. But such a temporary falldown does not disqualify him. In the Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam it is stated that if a person falls down but is wholeheartedly engaged in the transcendental service of the Supreme Lord, the Lord, being situated within his heart, purifies him and excuses him from that abomination. The material contamination is so strong that even a yogī fully engaged in the service of the Lord sometimes becomes ensnared; but Kṛṣṇa consciousness is so strong that such an occasional falldown is at once rectified. Therefore the process of devotional service is always a success. No one should deride a devotee for some accidental falldown from the ideal path, for, as explained in the next verse, such occasional falldowns will be stopped in due course, as soon as a devotee is completely situated in Kṛṣṇa consciousness.
Therefore a person who is situated in Kṛṣṇa consciousness and is engaged with determination in the process of chanting Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, Kṛṣṇa Kṛṣṇa, Hare Hare/ Hare Rāma, Hare Rāma, Rāma Rāma, Hare Hare should be considered to be in the transcendental position, even if by chance or accident he is found to have fallen. The words sādhur eva, "he is saintly," are very emphatic. They are a warning to the nondevotees that because of an accidental falldown a devotee should not be derided; he should still be considered saintly even if he has accidentally fallen down. And the word mantavyaḥ is still more emphatic. If one does not follow this rule, and derides a devotee for his accidental falldown, then one is disobeying the order of the Supreme Lord. The only qualification of a devotee is to be unflinchingly and exclusively engaged in devotional service.
In the Nṛsiḿha Purāṇa the following statement is given:
bhagavati ca harāv ananya-cetā
bhṛśa-malino 'pi virājate manuṣyaḥ
na hi śaśa-kaluṣa-cchabiḥ kadācit
timira-parābhavatām upaiti candraḥ
The meaning is that even if one fully engaged in the devotional service of the Lord is sometimes found engaged in abominable activities, these activities should be considered to be like the spots that resemble the mark of a rabbit on the moon. Such spots do not become an impediment to the diffusion of moonlight. Similarly, the accidental falldown of a devotee from the path of saintly character does not make him abominable.
On the other hand, one should not misunderstand that a devotee in transcendental devotional service can act in all kinds of abominable ways; this verse only refers to an accident due to the strong power of material connections. Devotional service is more or less a declaration of war against the illusory energy. As long as one is not strong enough to fight the illusory energy, there may be accidental falldowns. But when one is strong enough, he is no longer subjected to such falldowns, as previously explained. No one should take advantage of this verse and commit nonsense and think that he is still a devotee. If he does not improve in his character by devotional service, then it is to be understood that he is not a high devotee.

#8215 Re:

2013-04-30 06:21

#8216 Re:

2013-06-08 01:56

das

#8217 das

2013-06-19 07:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByP7T-baL_w

Radhanatha speaks on how unfortunately they used things (=guns) to love (=kill in their language) disciples of Prabhupada (Sulocana and some upto 10 others, and Prabhupada in 1977) in New Vrindavana

das

#8218 Chandraswami (tantric "god") poisoned Prabhupada

2013-06-20 18:52

Chandraswami (tantric "god") poisoned Prabhupada

http://prabhupada.org.uk/dhanesvara/tamal_krishna.htm

Chandraswami, who was in and around Vrindavana at the time, and who had supplied Srila Prabhupada the Makaradvaj medicine (coincidentally having found some which had "just" been made and graciously donated) has since become an shady and infamous figure who is known to have been involved in Rajiv Ghandi’s assassination, and is also known to have CIA connections. How far does this tangled web of deceit go? Who else may have wanted Srila Prabhupada dead and gone?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Chandraswami (born 1950) (Real name: Nemi Chand Jain) is a controversial Indian tantrik (practitioner of Tantra). He is called a Godman by some people. His father came from Behror in Rajasthan and worked as a money lender. He moved to Hyderabad when Chandraswami was a child. Chandraswami was attracted to the study of Tantra from an early age.[1] He left home when still young to become a student of Upadhyar Amar Muni and the tantrik pandit Gopinath Kaviraj. He later lived in the jungles of Bihar where he spent time in meditation. He claims that after four years he obtained extraordinary powers called siddhis. Chandraswami is Jain by religion and a believer in the goddess Maa Kali.[2]Contents [hide]
1 Rise to fame
2 Legal challenges
3 Involvement in poisoning of Prabhupada
4 References

Rise to fame[edit]

He first gained fame through his skill as an astrologer but his rise to national prominence came as a result of his association with Prime Minister Narasimha Rao. Chandraswami was said to have been his spiritual adviser.[3] Soon after Rao became Prime Minister in 1991, Chandraswami built an ashram known as Vishwa Dharmayatan Sanathan in Delhi's Qutub Institutional Area. The land for the ashram had been alloted by Indira Gandhi.[4] Chandraswami is said to have dispensed sprititual advice to the Sultan of Brunei, Sheikh Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa of Bahrain, actress Elizabeth Taylor,British PM Margaret Thatcher and business men Adnan Khashoggi and 'Tiny' Rowland. His loyal supporters include his secretary Vikram Singh and the late Kailash Nath Aggarwal, known as Manaji. Chandraswami's finances have fluctuated with his political fortunes.
Legal challenges[edit]

Chandraswami has been accused repeatedly of financial irregularities. In 1996 he was arrested on charges of defrauding a London-based businessman of $100,000. He has faced charges for repeated violation of the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act.[5] An income-tax raid on his ashram is reported to have uncovered original drafts of payments to Adnan Khashoggi of $11 million. In its report the Jain Commission dedicated a volume to his alleged involvement in the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi. Seventeen years after the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi the Enforcement Directorate was still investigating his alleged role as financier of the killing. In May 2009 the Supreme Court granted Chandraswami permission to travel abroad, lifting a ban on overseas travel imposed as a result of his alleged involvement in the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi. In June 2011 a court in Delhi acquitted Chandraswami of violating the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act and imposed a fine of Rs 9 crores.[6]
Involvement in poisoning of Prabhupada[edit]

Chandraswami is also suspected by some to be involved in poisoning of A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ISKCON founder.[7]. Chandraswami is said to supply false "medicine" Makhardhvaja for Prabhupada around 1977.
References[edit]
^ Times of India, 22/12/2007^ Chandraswami, who was in and around Vrindavana at the time, and who had supplied Srila Prabhupada the Makaradvaj medicine (coincidentally having found some which had "just" been made and graciously donated) has since become an shady and infamous figure who is known to have been involved in Rajiv Ghandi’s assassination, and is also known to have CIA connections. How far does this tangled web of deceit go? Who else may have wanted Srila Prabhupada dead and gone?
das

#8219 tantric poison

2013-06-20 18:56

Disappearance

According to words of Prabhupada himself in 1977, he could have been poisoned. Investigations suspect "CIA agent" "tantric-godman" Chandraswami[75], who was also involved in Assassination of Rajiv Gandhi. Chandraswami was a person who supplied "medicine" Makaradhvaja to Prabhupada in last of his days. Prabhupada also doubted that it was proper medicine. Audio speech recording of Prabhupada's voice in 1977 support this version of poisoning him by some enemies[76] within or (more possible) from outside of ISKCON. Chandraswami is tantric practicer, considered "Godman" by his people, is accused in different criminal cases[77]. Prabhupada had a dream that some Kaviraja poisoned him, that could definitely be Chandraswami's people. According to record about Chandraswami "medicine" supplier: "The kaviraja was actually not a Vaisnava but wore the horizontal tilak of a Saivite. However he was very respectful of Srila Prabhupada's position and stated that although he wouldn't normally prescribe makaradhvaja to someone so weak, he would on this occasion because, "Bhagavan has spoken so who am I to disagree?" After taking the medicine twice Prabhupada did in fact experience a bad reaction to it, just as the kaviraja had warned, and stopped taking it."[78]. Nityananda das in book "Someone has poisoned me" (Prabhupada) writes: "Not only may the makaradhvaja from Chandra Swami have been "tainted", but he may have supplied poison for use against Srila Prabhupada. [79]

^ Chandraswami, who was in and around Vrindavana at the time, and who had supplied Srila Prabhupada the Makaradvaj medicine (coincidentally having found some which had "just" been made and graciously donated) has since become an shady and infamous figure who is known to have been involved in Rajiv Ghandi’s assassination, and is also known to have CIA connections. How far does this tangled web of deceit go? Who else may have wanted Srila Prabhupada dead and gone?
^ The "It is better to be killed by Ram than Ravana" sent chills up my spine. (That came to my attention in 1994.) After 1994, everyone seemed to find out more: Bhavananda adding "water" to the prasad. 2. Whispers on the tapes (I also heard them clearly!) 3. Hansadutta prabhu lent me a book on Napoleon which described Napoleon being poisoned with arsenic and then finished off horribly and convulsively with an infusion of MERCURY. (Makaradvaj?) 4. I had already known that in 1976 (!) Indira Ghandi's enemies began to show the symptoms of arsenic poisoning, and that CHANDRA SWAMI was the attending physician to these "enemies" of Indira Ghandi. 5. A young man (studying Ayurvedic Medicine) and married to an Indian lady went "mad" and was hospitalized after interviewing the SON OF THE CALCUTTA KAVIRAJA, who said,"I thought that EVERYONE KNEW that Srila Prabhupada was poisoned. My father always spoke of it!" I am certain that all of my sources are genuine. THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR AN INQUEST INTO THE POSSIBLY UNTIMELY DEATH OF SRILA PRABHUPADA!
^ controversial tantrik Chandraswami, who is facing prosecution in a dozen criminal cases
^ [After Srila Prabhupada had his dream of the Ramanuja kaviraja preparing makaradhvaja in October 1977, Adikesava was one of the devotees sent to find such a kaviraja. Naturally, he thought of his contact Chandra Swami, who certainly had more Delhi contacts than any ISKCON devotee and may have known where a Ramanuja kaviraja was to be found. ... When they arrived they were brought to the front of the long queue fairly quickly, at which time they told the kaviraja their story, including Srila Prabhupada's dream. The kaviraja was actually not a Vaisnava but wore the horizontal tilak of a Saivite. However he was very respectful of Srila Prabhupada's position and stated that although he wouldn't normally prescribe makaradhvaja to someone so weak, he would on this occasion because, "Bhagavan has spoken so who am I to disagree". Although giving the makaradhvaja, the kaviraja gave specific instructions to warn Srila Prabhupada that this medicine was extremely strong and may have very negative effects on him. ... As Adikesava had to travel on to New York, Satadhanya was left to take the makaradhvaja back to Srila Prabhupada in Vrindavan. After taking the medicine twice Prabhupada did in fact experience a bad reaction to it, just as the kaviraja had warned, and stopped taking it. From this testimony, Nityananda das tries to insinuate all kinds of unsubstantiated facts regarding the 'connection' with Chandra Swami. These include the idea that Chandra Swami was acting as an agent for Indira Gandhi, and that he tried to poison Srila Prabhupada on her behalf.]
^ It is not far-fetched to wonder what the Indira Gandhi/ Chandra Swami/ makaradhvaja/ Srila Prabhupada poisoning connection might be. ... Enemies of Srila Prabhupada from outside of ISKCON could have hooked up with the poisoners inside ISKCON - SHPM p37."

http://www.iskcon.org.au/notpoisoned/scientific/chandra%20swami.htm

http://www.harekrsna.org/pada/pada/p2k01029.htm

#8221 Re:

2013-06-26 07:08

2013-07-13 16:14

hare kkrsna
me

#8223 Боги, пожалуйста, разрушьте сатану и его всех слуг

2013-08-13 11:33

Боги, пожалуйста, разрушьте сатану и его всех слуг

Боги, пожалуйста, разрушьте табачного сатану и его всех слуг

God will punish you

ALL GODS of all religions, please, kill all tobacco on Earth

gods of all unicerses, please, kill satan of JTI. Send all their dynasties to eternal hell, and destroy them. Let they never come back to Earth. Never in future such demoniac tobacco souls should take birth on Earth. And today they must be killed. Impisoned. Their hands must be cutted. They must be taken away from influence and ability to speak, see etc. Please, Gods, chase them and kill them! In name of Jesus and all Gods of all religions!

Let these tobacco demons, tobacco people never get out of worst eternal hells even after trillions of lifetimes, trillions of kalpas

Боги, пожалуйста, разрушьте табачного сатану и его всех слуг

Здравствуйте, демоны табачных компаний.
Я знаю, что вы - миллионеры. Как говорится - вы продали свою дущу Дьяволу, Сатане. Ваше будущее - вечный ад. Я не шучу. Вы убиваете своих клиентов. Курильщик убивает себя, а также других - когда выдыхает дым. Пассивное курение - это смерть. Я почти каждый день сталкиваюсь с курильщиками - они ходят по улицам и курят, дымят, пыхтят - убивают себя и меня. Но виноваты - вы! Вы продаете табак. Вам больше нечем заняться? Пойдите в церковь! вместо сигарет вы должны продавать иконы, свечки, Библию. Я вас ненавижу. Ваши сигареты доводят до потери крови, до харкания кровью. И так дышать нечем. Вы - дети ада. Ваше будущее - вечный АД.!!! О боги всех религий, всех вселенных и всех миров! Я прошу вас, эту проклятую Богом компанию Империал Тобако - сегодня же - немедленно, во ИМЯ ИИСУСА ХРИСТА - РАЗРУШИТЬ! О ГОСПОДЬ! Я ПРОШУ ТЕБЯ - ВСЕХ ЭТИХ ГРЕШНИКОВ Из ТАБАЧНЫХ КОМПАНИЙ - ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, ОТПРАВЬ ИХ В ВЕЧНЫЙ АД - СЕГОДНЯ ЖЕ, СЕЙЧАС ЖЕ. НЕ ЖАЛЕЙ ИХ. ОНИ НЕ ЖАЛЕЮТ НИ СЕБЯ НИ ДРУГИХ НИ МЕНЯ. ОНИ НЕ ДУМАЮ О ВЕЧНОСТИ СВОЕЙ ДУШИ, ОНИ ХОТЯТ УМЕРЕТЬ. О ГОСПОДЬ. О ИИСУС, О АЛЛАХ, О БУДДА - ПОЖАЛУЙСТА - УБЕЙ, КАЗНИ ЭТИХ ПРОКЛЯТЫХ КУРИЛЬЩИКОВ И ПРОДАВЦОВ ТАБАКА. ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, ВСЕХ ЭТИХ ПРОКЛЯТЫХ МИЛЛИОНЕРОВ-САТАНИСТОВ, ПОКЛОННИКОВ ДЬЯВОЛУ И ТАБАКУ - УНИЧТОЖЬ ИХ ТРЕТЬЕЙ МИРОВОЙ ВОЙНОЙ. Я ПРОШУ ТЕБЯ, О БОГ. О ВСЕ БОГИ. ВЫ ПОНИМАЕТЕ КАК СЛОЖНО ЖИТЬ В МИРЕ ГДЕ КУРЯТ ДЕСЯТКИ ЛЮДЕЙ - ПОКА ПРОЙДЕШЬ ПО УЛИЦЕ - ОНИ ВСЕ ТЕБЯ УБИВАЮТ. ПРИШЛО ВРЕМЯ РАСПЛАТЫ. ТАБАЧНЫЕ КОМПАНИИ И ВСЕ КТО ПОДДЕРЖИВАЮТ ТАБАК ТЕПЕРЬ ДОЛЖНЫ ОТВЕЧАТЬ ЗА СВОЙ ТАБАК. Я НА ПОЛНОМ СЕРЬЕЗЕ Я ВАС ВСЕХ ПРОКЛИНАЮ. МНЕ ВСЕ РАВНО ВЕРИТЕ ВЫ В БОГА ИЛИ БОГОВ ИЛИ НЕТ. ДАЖЕ ЕСЛИ ВЫ ВЕРИТЕ - ВЫ НЕ ВЕРИТЕ ПО НАСТОЯЩЕМУ - ИНАЧЕ ВЫ БЫ НЕ КУРИЛИ НЕ ПРОДАВАЛИ НЕ РЕКЛАМИРОВАЛИ ТАБАК. БУДДИСТЫ ГОВОРЯТ ЧТО ВЫ ПОКЛОНЯЕТЕСЬ ДЕМОНИЦЕ ТАБАКУ. Я ЗАКЛИНАЮ ТАБАК ЧТОБЫ ОН ИСЧЕЗ ИЗ ЗЕМЛИ. Я ЗАКЛИНАЮ ВСЕ ТАБАЧНЫЕ КОМПАНИИ МИРА - ЧТОБЫ ОНИ УШЛИ ИЗ ЗЕМЛИ. Я ПРОКЛИНАЮ ВСЕ ДУШИ КОТОРЫЕ РОДИЛИСЬ НА ЭТОЙ ЗЕМЛЕ И ХОТЯТ РОДИТСЯ В БУДУЩЕМ - ЧТОБЫ ОНИ НЕ РОЖДАЛИСЬ ЗДЕСЬ И НЕ ЗАСОРЯЛИ ВОЗДУХ СВОИМ ТАБАКОМ И ЯДОМ - СМЕРТЕЛЬНЫМ ДЫМОМ СИГАРЕТ. О БОГИ! К КОМУ МНЕ ЕЩЕ ОБРАЩАТЬСЯ? У ТАБАЧНЫХ КОМПАНИЙ НЕТ СОВЕСТИ. У НИХ ТЕ УЖЕ НИ БОГА В СЕРДЦЕ. У НИХ УЖЕ НЕТ ДУШИ. БОГ ИХ ВСЕХ УБИЛ. УБЬЕТ. Я В ЭТО ВЕРЮ. ИНАЧЕ БЫТЬ НЕ МОЖЕТ. ДОБРО ВСЕГДА ПОБЕЖДАЕТ ЗЛО. ЭТО ПРОКЛЯТИЕ НЕВОЗМОЖНО ВЕРНУТЬ. НИКАКАЯ СИЛА ЕГО НЕ ОСТАНОВИТ. ВСЕ КУРИЛЬЩИКИ - БУДЬТЕ ЖЕ ВЫ ПРОКЛЯТЫ. УМРИТЕ! УМРИТЕ МУЧИТЕЛЬНОЙ СМЕРТЬЮ. ПОПАДИТЕ В САМЫЕ СТРАШНЫЕ ОБЛАСТИ АДА, И НЕ ВОЗВРАЩАЙТЕСЬ ИЗ НИХ МИЛЛИОНЫ, ТРИЛЛИОНЫ ЖИЗНЕЙ. ПОКА СУЩЕСТВУЮТ ВСЕЛЕННЫЕ - НИКОГДА, Я ВАС ПРОШУ - НИКОГДА НЕ УХОДИТЕ ИЗ АДСКИХ ПЛАНЕТ. ПОСЕЛИТЕСЬ ТАМ НАВЕКИ И НЕ ПОДНИМАЙТЕСЬ ОТТУДА НА ЗЕМЛЮ. О ВСЕ ТАБАЧНЫЕ КОМПАНИИ - ПОЙДИТЕ ЖЕ ВЫ В АД! Я ВАС НЕНАВИЖУ. ВЫ ВРАГИ МОИ - НОМЕР ОДИН. Я МОЛЮ БОГА, ЧТОБЫ ОН ИСПОЛЬЗОВАЛ СВОЕ САМОЕ ПОСЛЕДНЕЕ ОРУЖИЕ ПРОТИВ ВАС - ДУХОВНЫЙ МЕЧ. ДА, ДУХОВНАЯ АТОМНАЯ ВОЙНА. Я ОБЪЯВЛЯЮ ЕЕ ВАМ. МЫ ВАС УНИЧТОЖИМ КАК ТАРАКАНОВ. БОГ ВАС УБЬЕТ КАК КОМАРОВ, НЕГОДНЫЕ КУРИЛЬЩИКИ И И ТАБАЧНЫЕ МАГНАТЫ. Я ВАС ВСЕХ ПРОКЛИНАЮ ИМЕНАМИ ВСЕХ БОГОВ ВСЕХ ВСЕЛЕННЫХ. Я ХОЧУ В ОДИН ПРЕКРАСНЫЙ ДЕНЬ ПРОСНУТЬСЯ, ОТКРЫТЬ ИНТЕРНЕТ И УВИДЕТЬ В НОВОСТЯХ - "ПРОИЗОШЛО НАПАДЕНИЕ НА ЛИДЕРА ТАБАЧНОЙ КОМПАНИИ ИМПЕРИАЛ ТОБАККО. НА НЕГО НАПАЛО ПРИВИДЕНИЕ. ВСЯ КОМПАНИЯ БЫЛА РАЗРУШЕНА. ТАБАЧНЫЕ КОМПАНИИ ВСЕХ СТРАН ТЕРПЯТ УБЫТКИ. БЫЛИ ПРИНЯТ ЗАКОН О ТОМ ПРОТИВОДЕЙСТВИИ ТАБАКА. ТАБАК ПРИЗНАН НЕЛЕГАЛЬНЫМ. СОБСТВЕННИКИ ТАБАЧНЫХ КОМПАНИЙ СЕЛИ В ТЮРЬМУ. ИХ ПРИГОВОРИЛИ К ПОЖИЗНЕННОМУ ЗАКЛЮЧЕНИЮ. ВСЕ СПОСОБСТВУЮЩИЕ ИМ ТАКЖЕ ПОЛУЧИЛИ ПОЖИЗНЕННЫЙ СРОК. ВКОНЦЕ КОНЦОВ ОНИ БЫЛИ КАЗНЕННЫ САМОЙ ЖЕСТОКОЙ СМЕРТЬЮ. ИМ ОТРУБИЛИ РУКИ - ЧТОБЫ ИМИ ОНИ НЕ КУРИЛИ, НЕ СОЗДАВАЛИ НОВЫЙ ТАБАК, ЧТОБЫ ЭТИМИ РУКАМИ ОНИ НЕ КАСАЛИСЬ ДЕНЕГ ПОЛУЧЕННЫМ ОТ ПРОДАЖИ И ВЫРАЩИВАНИЯ ТАБАКА. ЧТОБЫ ОНИ БОЛЬШЕ НЕ ВЫРАЩИВАЛИ ТАБАК НИКОГДА. ЭТИ КУРИЛЬЩИКИ. - НЕГОДЯИ. ДЕМОНЫ. ОНИ ДАЖЕ ПОСЛЕ ТОГО КАК ЛИШИЛИСЬ РУК - ВСЕ РАВНО ПРОДОЛЖАЮТ ГОВОРИТЬ ЧТО ТАБАК ДОЛЖЕН БЫТЬ. ЗА ЭТО БОГ ИХ ЛИШИТ ДАРА РЕЧИ. ОНИ ДЕГРАДИРУЮТ ДО ЖИВОТНЫХ, ДО ДЕРЕВЬЕВ, КОТОРЫЕ НЕ УМЕЮТ ГОВОРИТЬ. ОНИ ПРЕВРАТЯТСЯ В НАВОЗНЫХ ЧЕРВЕЙ. ОНИ БУДУТ ЖИТЬ В НАВОЗЕ. ОНИ СТАНУТ ПАРАЗИТАМИ, И БУДУТ К НИМ ПРИЛЕТАТЬ ПТИЦЫ И ЕСТЬ ИХ. ОНИ СТАНУТ ЖАБАМИ, НО К НИМ БУДУТ ПРИЛЕТАТЬ ПТИЦЫ ВРОДЕ АИСТОВ И ВЫКАЛЫВАТЬ ИМ ГЛАЗА. ЧТОБЫ ОНИ НЕ СМОТРЕЛИ НА ТАБАК." ЭТИХ НЕГОДЯЕВ НАДО ПРОКЛЯСТЬ ПО НАСТОЯЩЕМУ.
О БОГИ БОГИ. ЗАЧЕМ, ЗАЧЕМ В ЭТОМ МИРЕ СУЩЕСТВУЕТ ТАБАК? НЕУЖЕЛИ БОГ ТЫ ПРИДУМАЛ ЕГО ЧТОБЫ МЫ ЧЕРЕЗ БОЛЬ И СТРАДАНИЯ ПРИШЛИ К ТЕБЕ? НЕТ ЭТО НЕ ТЫ ПРИДУМАЛ ТАБАК. ЕГО ПРИДУМАЛ ДЬЯВОЛ, САТАНА, ДЕМОН. ТВОЙ ПРОТИВНИК. А ЕСЛИ ТАК - УНИЧТОЖЬ ДЕМОНА, ОТВЕЧАЮЩЕГО ЗА ТАБАК. УБЕЙ ЕГО. О БОГИ ВСЕХ ВСЕЛЕННЫХ - ОБЪЯВИТЕ ВОЙНУ ЭТОМУ ТАБАЧНОМУ САТАНЕ, ТАБАЧНОМУ ДЬЯВОЛУ, ЗЛОМУ ДУХУ ТАБАКА. ОН ДОЛЖЕН БЫТЬ УНИЧТОЖЕН НАВСЕГДА, ИЗГНАН ИЗ ЗЕМЛИ НАВСЕГДА. И НИКОГДА БОЛЬШЕ СЮДА НЕ ВОЗВРАЩАТЬСЯ. ОН ДОЛЖЕН ДЕГРАДИРОВАТЬ И ПОТЕРЯТЬ ВСЕ СВОИ СИЛЫ. ЕСЛИ ОН ПОЛУЧИЛ СВОИ СИЛЫ В РЕЗУЛЬТАТЕ КАКИХ-ТО ТАК НАЗЫВАЕМЫХ АСКЕЗ, Я РАЗРУШАЮ ВСЕ ЕЕ РЕЗУЛЬТАТЫ. ЭТОТ ДЕМОН ТАБАКА ПОТЕРЯЛ СИЛУ. О БОГИ, ДАВАЙТЕ ЖЕ БОРОТЬСЯ ЗА ДОБРОЕ ДЕЛО. УНИЧТОЖИМ ТАБАК. С НАМИ БОГ!
cikigeViz

#8224 Бесплатная юридическая консультация

2013-09-20 13:06

Хочу предложить Вам услуги нашего юридического бюро
юридическая консультация бесплатно
юридическая помощь
юрист онлайн
перерегистрация

#8225 bura na soch na bura dakho

2013-10-25 13:44