Forensic Audit of the 2020 election with a focus on rank choice voting

Forensic Audit of the 2020 election with a focus on rank choice voting / Announcements / Election integrity / Comments

2021-11-13 22:51

I'm sorry to say, but I'm disappointed in Gov. Dunleavy. Never understood why he ran with Myer, he has always been a flake. I don't know anything about Dave Maxwell,, but do applaud his gumption. Katherine Hicks Anch, AK

2021-11-14 03:51

Oprah is ILLUMINATI BIDEN FAUCI BILL GATES ETC. ARE ALL CHILD SEXUAL PREDATORS THIS IS CORRUPT AF

#3 Re:

2021-11-14 18:58

#1: -  

Thank you, I will take that as a compliment. Gumption is not in me naturally, I am a rather simple man who believes  wholeheartedly, and without apology in the truth. I know deep in my being that the biblical narrative is absolutely to be understood and obeyed. The "truth will set you free".
We are inslaved to bondage, and our leaders are heavily contributing to the unbearable weight that all of us are having to bear. 
Hopefully that gives you a glimpse of who I am and what really drives me.

Please join me and help our governor to raise his standards, and become the public servant we all had in mind when we hired him 

God Bless 

DaveMaxwell

#4 Re:

2021-11-14 22:18

#2: -  

Maybe true but it will be more productive to focus on local and be the example to the greater 

sincerely

DaveMaxwell

Anonymous

2022-04-25 22:49

This is great news Dave. I wrote Trump about how corrupt the state gov is and the news you have shared holds the flicker of hope that he responded. I have also been praying. As I contemplate the dilemma we have isolated up here in the frozen North, it makes sense that we have become a breeding ground for Mafioso types.
I have been sending links to the latest videos on election fraud in the lower 48, Rigged and the soon to be released 2000 Mules.
It astounds me that the reaction to my pleas for cleaning up our voter roles and the holding of a forensic audit fall on deaf ears. Are the deniers elected via fraud? Sure makes me wonder.

The author of this petition

#6 Re:

2022-07-21 17:06

#5: -  

Fraud , yes pressure your town, city or boroughs to remove the dominion machines and get back to one day paper ballots!!!

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...