Remove Nazir Mughul from Uninversity of Sindh

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Remove Nazir Mughul from Uninversity of Sindh.

2012-01-09 20:21

he should immediately remove

2012-01-10 00:53

I condemn the assassination of a Professor at the University of Sindh and consider it most important that educational institutions are peaceful and safe spaces for academic activities. Violence demeans places for academics.
Immediate action must be taken against an administration that fails to perform its duties and allows violence to reign supreme by not taking any action. We demand that the VC be replaced, as he has shown his incapability & has a poor track record as well.

2012-01-10 03:41

this is failure of government and all stake holders

2012-01-10 07:29

This is very important to save the sindh university from further deterioration. He is not good administrator to control the situation rather complicating the things.His team is total failure.

#30 Removal of Vice Chancellors of Universities of Sindh

2012-01-10 08:20

I strongly in favour of removal of all old and over age Vice Chancellors
of Universities of Sindh. Particularly,University of Sindh, Mehran,
Karachi and NED Universities. I highly demand immediate replacement

of inservise Vice Chancellors from Government of Sindh to avoid any

other incedents. Save Education and Save Sindh

2012-01-10 09:10

he is the most corrupt person in history of sindh university....

2012-01-10 09:26

Please Mr. President save our only institution from collapse...

2012-01-10 13:06

Any person who detoriates the academic environment of the university is never acceptable.

2012-01-10 20:14

stopping criminal activities in educational institutions is prime responsibility of teachers, students, parents and then political parties involved in students politics
last but not least the state. every one of them must realize their responsibility

2012-01-11 10:31

A teacher is builder of the future of Nation, a Teacher's Murderrs must be arrested and brought before the court of justice and the incapable administration must be removed so that the same incident be avoided in future .

#36 What values a corrupt head would transfer to the young studnets ?

2012-01-11 10:41

When corruption takes over, people no longer believe in justice. It instigates frustration and lawlessness. How this murder is related to corruption? many would ask. Is it because faculty do not like VC? Corruption can not start from down. It creates a system where there is no accountability for any injustice!!! taking any kind of favor in present or future in return of some unfair work!! When system is not fair then you see injustice, lawlessness. How this corrupt VC is leaving the imprints on young people's mind!!! Why do VC want to continue with current security system even after 4 murders and snatching and robbery? Is it because he has his private guards!!! University are factories, where brains transformed shaped... How young brains are shaped under such a corrupt head? Robbers and murders are not produced in one day, it is a process.

He should be ashamed and give resign after such an insult that very institute where he works his faculty does not respect him.He does not have any dignity left among teachers are students. On whom he is counting on? other corrupt friends! who are not his friend because of any respect and mutual understanding but it is just because of fear or greed.

2012-01-12 06:35

Nazir Mughal is not fulfil with sindhi nation ,he is destroying to the huge university of Sindh.

#38 Re: Nothing will done on this petition,only Teachers unity can Do

2012-01-12 16:26

#4: -

No class Bycott , No education Strike, No polytics on this Issue ,Only Salvage Education of SINDH with Trust.

What I write this is Impossible So nothing will be change

2012-01-12 18:06

We all students are against this VC because he is very nominated corrupt,illmaner, boreducated.there is surely something wrong that's why every person is opposit we are appriciate the SUTA for this step.

2012-01-12 20:52

Mr Nazir Mughal(the current vice chancellor of sindh university jamshoro)is corrupt and i would never like this type of person to head any department or institution in any where in the world.

2012-01-15 08:32

Yes he must be removed.
Maryam Maqsood

#42 worst situation ever seen...!!!

2012-01-31 15:54

i have been stdnt ov Sindh uni..(un4tunatly..) now thinking, had chosen another uni so dat my stdy wud nt 've been distrbed lyk dis...v 4 MBAianz bt our eductaion is played by resources...legal step mst b taken so dat oder stdnts along wid their education may bt b the target ov dis rediculious frustrating envirment where no 1 knows either his/her child wud come back 2 home aftr uni or wud b targeted of some 1's pistol....!!!
Maryam

#43 Re: Re: Nothing will done on this petition,only Teachers unity can Do

2012-01-31 15:58

#38: - Re: Nothing will done on this petition,only Teachers unity can Do

u no' wat....its jst the source of..how can i b comrade n my education can b influential be4 oders..though i dont even pay a heed 2 my stdues....nothing can b changed ....i saw ur comments so my fingers unknowingly went through reply u....!!! me also suffering dis uneducational 8mosphere actually:((

malina khan

2012-07-11 11:40

this rude and corrupt v.c of university of sindh jamshoro has to be removed from his authority, this v.c has turned SUTA and even students' lives into nightmare.