Bay City Rollers Pay-per-view/Online Concert/DVD

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bay City Rollers Pay-per-view/Online Concert/DVD.

2012-02-06 02:35

This will work if given a chance

2012-02-07 00:25

Jenni, I really like the idea. Just not sure if all the guys would go for it. Would be great if they would!

#3 Ian George Hardwick.

2012-02-07 01:03

Its about time we all got our heads together again. And at least we have done something positive for a change. Before it is all too late. United we stand. Divided we fall. I once said the 70s. "BAY CITY ROLLERS" will have that re-union. Even if i have to pay for it all myself. And if it means just that. Then so be it. All for one and one for all. Music like ours will never die. "Shang-a-lang". "WE ARE GOING TO DO IT ANY-WAY". "JUST WATCH US". ( Tam Paton's True 6th Roller. And my words will never ever return back to me without results ). Ps. And all the "Fruit Cake" you eat in the V.I.P. Lounge is entirely free. Thank You. I.G.H.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-02-07 01:09

bcrs4me2 (faith)

2012-02-07 01:10

I have heard that the lads don't want to do a show, but I figured it was worth one more try. It's just one show and it could bring things around full circle for alot of fans, plus give them something to treasure for a long time to come. I will be thrilled if this works.

2012-02-07 01:22

it would be great to have the rollers get together again lets hope they will
Julie Ann

2012-02-07 12:54

It can happen, but the issues with Arista need resolving first. Every promoter on the planet will be falling over themselves to get a reunion off the ground once the legal wrangles are completed, and I am certain that all the guys would be up for it. Imagine the money such a concert/tour would gross. It would be financial suicide for someone not to at least try, but the court case needs concluding first in my opinion.

2012-02-07 16:45

I hope this info gets to all the Bay City Rollers and they can come together one more time for the sake of their long standing fans to give us one more concert. They can make some money and we can be delighted. This petition is a great idea!

#9 Rollers Reunion

2012-02-07 16:52

Not so long ago one of the band members announced a reunion in the media, without ever discussing it privately with the rest of the band. This would appear to have been simply a publicity stunt for his own tour and it forced the other band members to issue a succinct and definitive denial in the Press.
Major promoters have made offers in the past and been turned down - so it's fair to assume that money is not the deciding factor. And the legal wranglings are with a record company, not about live performances. What legal reason would there be for them not to perform together, when they're all fighting on the same side to get the money that they are undoubtedly owed? Maybe it's time for fans to accept that no matter how much they would like it to happen perhaps the band just don't want to do it.
On-line petitions are generally pointless. Surely it's up to The Rollers themselves to make the decision if they ever play together again in any permutation.
Elf (in training)

#10 Re: Rollers Reunion

2012-02-08 02:55

#9: - Rollers Reunion

As much as I would LOVE to see the band play live once more, I have to agree with the above comment. The decision to play again (or not) rests with each of the band members.  No amount of wishing or suggesting from others can change that fact,  nor should it.

Mozzie

2012-02-11 14:12

In 2013/2014, it will be 40 years since this MUSIC GROUP made a mark on pop misic history. Les McKeown reformed a band of musicians a while back to go on the road again with Rollermusic. He recreated a milder version of Rollermania if you like. As those who were in the queues for autographs can vouch. Waiting patiently and determinedly to get the mans signature anywhere they could. Instead of going straight out of the theatre and home.As one usually does after a theatre trip.The public put their hits C.D. releases in 2004 and 2010 back into the U.K. CHARTS AGAIN AFTER a break of around 35 years. A long time. They both got to number 11 amazingly. Which is really hovering outside the top ten I would say.Not bad for a band who many would rubbish in the past. Yes, they did have more songs than Bye Bye Baby and Shang a Lang actually. As those who put them back in the charts know only too well.
Mozzie

#12 Re:

2012-02-11 14:21

#1: -  

Yes, and I sent it to the public, and maybe it will.

Mozzie

#13 Re: Pay per view BCR concert.

2012-02-11 14:27

#2: -  

Only those who want to let the public down would refrain from this. So I know ALREADY that the Longmuirs are already in for definate. For this one of in private recording of the concert. Perhaps even Ian/Pat will join up for it too.

Mozzie

#14 Re: Ian George Hardwick.

2012-02-11 14:42

#3: - Ian George Hardwick. 

I back you ALL THE WAY Ian in what you say. Of course there will be those that will discourage this . So be prepared FOR IT. The show will go ahead with the members we know will do it. It,s the best we got Ian. 

Mozzie

#15 Re:

2012-02-11 14:52

#5: bcrs4me2 (faith) -  

There is only one member who has changed since the heady days of Rollermania. Who is indifferent to things today. Who isn,t interested in performing on stage. All the rest have particapated in fan fests throughout the years. Via personal appearance, or a wee letter or phone call to the fest goers, during the course of the event.

Mozzie

#16 Re: Rollers Reunion

2012-02-11 15:00

I guess it is pointless being a fan then , of a band one is not prepared to want to see live again.

Julie Ann

#17 Re: Rollers Reunion

2012-02-11 18:34

Pity you decided to post as "guest" and not under your own name.....

Mozzie

#18 Re: Rollers Reunion

2012-02-12 01:25

Mozzie

#19 Re: Re: Rollers Reunion

2012-02-12 01:32

#17: Julie Ann - Re: Rollers Reunion 

I know who it is Julie, and she knows I know. She clearly does not support Les, and it is obvious to me anyway, that she doesn,t.But I won,t out her.

But if she pushes me I will. So she needs to leave the fans to sign this petition.

#20 Re: Re: Re: Rollers Reunion

2012-02-12 01:44

2012-02-13 21:57

I hope this really works.
bluedove

#22 Rollers Return

2012-02-21 09:24

I would love to see the Rollers Reunion to bring back all their joy they gave us! Not to mention what the reunion itself would generate, and finally give the guys what they deserve. And I hope they get the money that is already owed to them

2012-08-02 04:19

I would love to see the Bay City Rollers in concert on PPV i would order it, for sure.

2012-08-04 10:42

i think it is a great idea

hope it happens

2012-08-05 15:49

One