Bay City Rollers Pay-per-view/Online Concert/DVD

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bay City Rollers Pay-per-view/Online Concert/DVD.

Marls

2012-08-05 15:49

One More Time Please
AlanFan4ever

2012-09-29 01:46

I've read the other comments noting that if they really wanted to reunite, they would have by now, and that's a valid point. With so many iconic singers passing lately, I do think they should do this - for themselves and for us fans. None of us are getting any younger. I was too young back then (per my father!) to go to a concert, and this is something I would treasure forever. Please, BCR, one show before you go! Will love you always no matter, but for those of us that didn't have the chance, please consider all the love of your fans.
Mark

#28 Bay city rollers

2013-02-12 22:07

The rollers will never reform there just after the money no way Ian or Pat would be there them bunch of Rats wont even give them there share of the royalties from Arista doing everything in there power to stop Ian and Pat being paid as for Derek longmuir im sure he wont do it who would pay to see a pedophile
Tracey

2013-02-13 13:38

Who would pay to see les Mckeown a gayboy lier who hid it for years said T paton rape,t him but he like,t it a woman hater who treats his wife like shit as for the rest of them there all evil keeping quiet about all there abuse,s of Pat and Ian anyone who likes them has to be blind or stupid they should all be lock,t up put behind bars for all the poor Kids that sufferd at there hands i agree with Marks comment

#30 I googled them

2013-03-11 04:31

2013-03-11 04:34

I googled them They were around for a few years in the 70'
The 70's is that correct just a couple of years
Why bother they were obviously never good or they would be still going

2013-09-26 15:10

saw BCR on Howard Cosell. Saturday Night was good song but I didn't like THEIR CLOTHES! I caught them again on Dinah Shore. IAN was with them. And when he sang- THAT WAS IT!!! The clothes were more toned down, and Ian was so beautiful as he sang Dedication, that hooked me right in. Got guitar for Christmas, 1976. First song I learned: Saturday Night. Second: Shang-a-lang. I saw IAN, and he is the ONLY Roller I have seen, TWICE, and he is a honey! Saw him in New Jersey in 2006 and NYC 2007. Snowing in 2007, I started to cancel as I am disabled. But, I thought: IF Ian really loves his fans, he will be there. AND HE WAS. I was there with about 8 other fans, that's it. When Ian sang The Way I Feel Tonight, I nearly lost it!!! He spoke to me on both occasions. SUCH A SWEETIE!! And STILL HOT!!! (Please don't kill me, Wendy!!)
ABBE

#33 To guest 31

2013-09-26 15:15

HELLO!! GO GOOGLE THEM AGAIN!! Leslie is STILL TOURING and STILL PUTTING ALBUMS OUT. GUESS WHAT? HE AND ALAN WERE AT A FANFEST IN 2012!! AND GO LOOK AT THE VIDEOS UPLOADED OF ERIC FAULKNER, STILL PERFORMING> AND I SAW IAN MITCHELL MYSELF IN 2006 & 2007 (I am disabled now and can't go out much. But I would find a way to see Rollers if they came to Madison Square Garden, I don't care if I had to whore myself out on a corner to get the ticket money, since I am disabled veteran living on $255 a month, I WOULD BE THERE!!!!)
Abbe

#34 Re:

2013-09-26 15:36

#29: Tracey -

I think you should have taken typing lessons in school instead of wasting your sad, pathetic life trolling chatrooms and fan pages where you can post your ill-typed and even more ill-mannered ignorant rants just to get attention in that sad, weaselly life of yours. And it has apparently been sad and pathetic FOR YEARS, or you wouldn't even know who the Bay City Rollers were, much less that Ian, Pat and Leslie were in them (and Ian AND Leslie have their OWN Bay CIty Rollers touring band who STILL PERFORM). What's wrong, Daddy wouldn't buy you Rollergear so you got made fun of by Rollerfans at school? GO get a life and leave us to enjoy the best powerpop group in the whole history of pop, and FABULOUS PERFORMERS/ENTERTAINERS as well as AWARD-WINNING musicians (YES- STUART "WOODY" WOOD HAS GOTTEN WORLDWIDE CRITICAL ACCLAIM AND AWARDS FOR HIS CELTIC MUSIC, IDIOT!).

Abbe

#35 Re:

2013-09-26 15:43

#31: -

BAY CITY ROLLERS: FIRST HIT, 1971- "KEEP ON DANCIN". LAST TOUR WITH AT LEAST 5 ORIGINAL ROLLERS: JAPAN, 1983. More WORLDWIDE charted hits in 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, first album debuted at #1 in England, RECORD-SETTING attendance at Japan's Budokan Theater....shall I go on? Because I CAN. EX-ROLLER IAN- hits all over Japan and other places with both Rosetta Stone AND Ian Mitchell Band, EX-ROLLER PAT- hits in Japan with Pat McGlynn's Scotties AND SOLO WORK, EX-ROLLER Duncan wrote a major award winning song that was sung on American awards show by another famous artist, Rollers songs on MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS, ALAN and the Rollers in a MOTION PICTURE called BURNING RUBBER....WANT MORE, IDIOT?

Abbe

#36 Re: Re:

2013-09-26 15:46

#35: Abbe - Re:

Here is MORE: Bay City Rollers founded in 1967. Were originally THE SAXONS. SO, they were touring and performing constantly for 16 years, and did a few one-off shows in 1990's with at least 3 members, AND Leslie and Ian toured extensively in the 1990's as LES McKEOWN'S BAY CITY ROLLERS. GO LOOK AT YOUTUBE!!

Abbe

#37 Re:

2013-09-26 15:54

#27: AlanFan4ever -

I was supposed to go see the Rollers in late 1976. (like the song goes: "I was Eleven!"). Between the time I got the ticket and the show, the news that Ian was out finally made it to the magazines and I knew I would be seeing Pat. Day of the show, I go to get tickets, and it had been cancelled. I met Rollerfans who had come over 500 miles to see them. The next week, I went to visit a family friend. The visit had been postponed due to BCR show that had been cancelled. I get there, and was told "oh, they played here last week". I didn't believe it- THEN I saw the pictures in 16 magazine. AND THEY WERE THERE. So, I missed them TWICE- once by being in the wrong place at the right time, then by being in the right place at the wrong time. Pictures in 16 were of FOUR ROLLERS, and Leslie had on shorts and no shirt. THAT is what I missed! BUT, 30 years later, I not only SEE, but I get to have extended conversation with, my yummy IAN!!

Truthseeker

#38 Re:

2020-11-19 03:26