Bay City Rollers Pay-per-view/Online Concert/DVD

Quoted post

AlanFan4ever

2012-09-29 01:46

I've read the other comments noting that if they really wanted to reunite, they would have by now, and that's a valid point. With so many iconic singers passing lately, I do think they should do this - for themselves and for us fans. None of us are getting any younger. I was too young back then (per my father!) to go to a concert, and this is something I would treasure forever. Please, BCR, one show before you go! Will love you always no matter, but for those of us that didn't have the chance, please consider all the love of your fans.

Replies

Abbe

#37 Re:

2013-09-26 15:54:47

#27: AlanFan4ever -

I was supposed to go see the Rollers in late 1976. (like the song goes: "I was Eleven!"). Between the time I got the ticket and the show, the news that Ian was out finally made it to the magazines and I knew I would be seeing Pat. Day of the show, I go to get tickets, and it had been cancelled. I met Rollerfans who had come over 500 miles to see them. The next week, I went to visit a family friend. The visit had been postponed due to BCR show that had been cancelled. I get there, and was told "oh, they played here last week". I didn't believe it- THEN I saw the pictures in 16 magazine. AND THEY WERE THERE. So, I missed them TWICE- once by being in the wrong place at the right time, then by being in the right place at the wrong time. Pictures in 16 were of FOUR ROLLERS, and Leslie had on shorts and no shirt. THAT is what I missed! BUT, 30 years later, I not only SEE, but I get to have extended conversation with, my yummy IAN!!