Protetst for the issuance of some LTTE stamps in Norway

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Protetst for the issuance of some LTTE stamps in Norway.

2012-02-08 17:38

We have to fight against terrorism at any cost

2012-02-08 22:32

LTTE is a worlds dangeures terrorist group,where thay still have there functions arround the world with there sub organtations, with there fals organisation names all over the world like thay are tamils.

This matter is hopeless for peole who are like pease, this suject is peasless and Norway have accepted this matter is terrible for pease like tamils/SriLankans in norway and all over the world.

Maybe, Norway is a country for terrorist??

2012-02-08 22:40

LTTE is a terrorist for there own people tamils including Singhala people, leader VELUPPILLAI PRABHAHARAN is a not like Mahathma Ghandhi or king of Norway.

2012-02-08 22:46

we are sri lankan

2012-02-08 22:51

I am a Norwaygian with a Norweygian national passport with my family originally from Sri Lanka. I am not interested on this LTTE terrorist organitations supporters in Norway,where thay doing many criminal actions.
I can understand, this ltte are words most wonted terrorist.

Therefor, iam protesting this kind of stamp issues. This issues are unofficiel on my head and iam not interested to accept this kind of terrorist working here on friland basis.

2012-02-08 23:04

Terrorist stamp is not acceptable in Norway

2012-02-09 05:46

It is a shame Norway, sleeping with terrorists. Earlier you and your Solheim tried to ruin our country by helping LTTE with the idea of securing our oil fields and oil storage tanks. May you reap the full benefits of the agony that you created here, before the end of this decade and may you all rot in hell!

2012-02-09 08:28

carry on....

2012-02-09 10:06

this is rude enough. I didn't expect it from a Norwegian company!!!

2012-02-09 10:16

It is quite unbeleivable that now, after the true face of LTTE is known to the whole world, Norway of all nations persists in their partial support of this terrorist organizations. Totally unacceptable!

2012-02-09 10:36

Its a shame on Norway to issue a stamp with LTTEs sympol a teerorist organization,banned in USA, Canada, EU, India and several other countries, tiger leader was a convicted criminal, for the assaination of former Indian Prime minister Rajiv Gandhi, Sri Lankas President R Premadasa, Minister Ranjan Wijeratne, Gamini Dissanayake, Athulathmudali, Amirathalingam, Neelan thiruchelvam and several others,

#12 Re:

2012-02-09 10:47

#10: -

Så må en presisere at det ikke er Posten Norge som representerer den offisielle norske utenrikspolitikken.... De bør ikke representere noen som helst norsk politikk, ofisiell, eller uoffisiell. Det er for mange som fremmer sine egne ureflekterte eller tendensiøse holdninger som offisiell norsk politikk. En skal være enig i den herskende mening, uten å vite hvor den kommer fra, og hvem som har vedtatt den. Fritt frem for all slags meningsmanipulering her i Norge.  DET ER NORGE SOM ER BEST, ....................So one must emphasize that it is not Norway Post as the official representative of Norwegian foreign policy .... They should not represent any Norwegian policy, official or unofficial. There are too many to promote their own unreflective or biased attitudes as the official Norwegian policy. Its a kind of tendency here i Norway that one always should agree with the prevailing opinion, without knowing where it comes from, and who have adopted it. No restrictions on any kind of meaningful manipulations in Norway. THE NORWAY IS BEST, ....................
birgerr

2012-02-09 10:59

Next thing to say : There has been a civil war going on, on the beautiful island of Sri Lanka, for 1500 years. No one outside ever understood the reasons for this. The gruelties have been undescibable through all these centuries. Now in 2012 there still are these forces, keeping the fires of hell in life. LTTE, ok, one thing. There are others fighting an permanent war against all other eethnic groups and religions. There are even Buddhists who fight a war against the credibility of islam. What a shame. One should be responsible in Sri Lanka, everyone, and take care of their own problems before blaming anybode else.

2012-02-09 15:15

#13: birgerr -  

Which country doesn't have civil problems? People are indifferent and having different interests, opinions and conclusions. However, there is no country in this world recovered that fast after a 3 decads of war though it is happening in Sri Lanka. What ever the civil problems we have must solve by ourselves and the situation become worse with the interfierence of other countries. This fact is true not only to Sri Lanka but also to many other countries in this world.

birgerr

2012-02-09 18:16

All nations got their historical tragedies. All nations own their historical tegedies and must deal with them. Dealing with your own nation's tragedy is not a matter og guilt or non-guilt, it's a matter of responsibilty. Proclaiming that you are not guilty, but othersare, doesn't help at all. Take fex. Germany where I was born : Germans have been proclaiming since 1945 the the majority of the population did not commit any crime through the aera of holocaust. Therefore the nation and the after 1945 generations were not guilty, and did not need to take any responsibility. This is not an attitude which will gain the German nation. nor humanity and civilization for the future. Only by acting responsible now and then, and all the time, one will be able to overcome the heritage of the evilness to your descendants.

#16 Re:

2012-02-10 23:29

#10: -

Hva fortjener de med dette????????

2012-02-10 23:41

The peoples who support to issue this stamp, Dead sure they don’t know there farther and mother. They bone to this humanity by mistake.

#18 Re:

2012-02-10 23:53

#13: birgerr -

"There are even Buddhists who fight a war against the credibility of islam."What is this? What gibberish he is talking.

Haze

#19 Re: Not nice!

2012-02-12 11:20

#7: -  

Thats not nice. We are protesting against the issuing of a post stamp. To tell everybody in Norway to rut in hell is just too stupid. You just brought this good case down to kindergarden level.

2012-02-13 04:53

This is an inteligent, brave and timely intitiative taken to show our displeasure for short sighted and ignorant act carried out by Norway. Thanks,

Shantha Jayakumara

#21 Re:

2012-02-13 10:11

#20: -  

Thank you. Renuka Wijesekara

Khan.

#22 Shame on who support the child killers..

2012-02-13 22:58

Long live Mother Lanka.our Sri Lanka..DEATH TO LTTE.CHILDKILLERS.PEACE ,HARMONEY,UNITY AGAINST TERRORIST..

2012-02-15 14:46

Give the true picture to the world, especially to the western world. Force them to look at Sri Lanka with naked eye.

2012-02-16 03:52

Fully worthy cause as terrorist cannot have his picture in a stamp. Next may be bin laden

2012-02-18 13:49

This does not make any sense and Norwegians would have been duped by LTTE rump