i don'tlike muslim

2013-10-25 11:40

Me ape ratai bolau thambiyo lankawen pannanna one
chathu

#203 Muslim Varjanaya

2013-10-25 11:41

Muslim Parayo Lankawen Pannamu

2013-10-25 17:06

As Sinhala Buddhists it is imperative that all of us sign this petition and go into immediate action as Islamisation has become a scourge in many non Muslim countries to the extent of seriously affecting national interests of each of these countries and most importantly their freedom.

2013-11-22 17:20

SL Jihadist ruining our Mother Land

2013-11-22 17:21

SL Jihadist ruining Sri Lanka
Mano

2013-11-22 17:21

SL Jihadist ruining Sri Lanka
කරු වියළුව

#208 536

2013-12-01 01:00

බුදු සමිදුන් සරණ ලැබූ සැමට මෙම පෙත්සම දැක ගැනීමට සැලැස්වීම අත්‍යාවශ්‍ය වේ. කිසි තැකීමක් නැතිව දවස ගෙවන සියළු දෙනා මෙය දැන ගත යුතුය..
මා සරණ ගිය ඒ අරහත් සම්මා සම්බුදුරජාණන්වහන්සේට නමස්කාර වේවා...!!!
තම්බිගේ මාරයා

#209 මරලවත් ගොඩ යමු!

2013-12-03 04:19

සයින් කරන අපේ මේල් කන්ටැක්ට් ඔක්කොටම මේ ලින්ක් එක යවන්න ඕන. තම්බිගෙ වේට්ටි ගලෝල මේ රටින් පන්නන්න ඕන. තම්බි හිවල්ලු මරා දැමීම පාපයක් නොවෙයි. දහම් දිවයින් වෙනුවෙන් හොඳම පිනක්.

2013-12-20 05:31

Muslims are not all bad, but when good people stay silent to their own religions tyranny and political abuse of humanity, it becomes their fault as well. The vast minority of evil Nazis did the most harm. Yet 90% of all "Nazis" were just scared silent or blindly loyal. Islam today is the same way. Islam is Beslan. Islam is 9/11. Islam is slavery, war and death and ALL MUSLIMS do not believe in separation of church and state. When Saudi Arabia allows Christian churches to be bbuilt and freedom to reign is when western civilization should accept S.A. as a legitimate country.

Today Saudi Arabia, Iran and ISlam are pure totalitarian terrorist states with the open and violent goals of global power.

#211 Re:

2013-12-20 06:14

#210: -

Very true...Muslims are not all bad but their sinful sick stinking Islamic belief is a total germ to humanity. It destroys the Islamic believer beyond any recognizion and all non - believers he comes into contact with. HIV is less harmful compared to Islam, Danager out of any natural disaster is less harmful compared to Islam. The damage done by Islam to humanity and world is uncompareable to any imaginable danger to human race. Nothing can be more evil than Islam faith. Entire world need a united plan to fight this menace with a total war plan. It is only when there is not a trace of asingle Muslim believer under the sun, world can become a safer place to humanity.

2014-01-07 04:20

PLSE DO NOT PUBLISH MY EMAIL ADD.
THANK YOU

2014-01-08 16:51

CHASE THEM FAST FROM HERE AND THE FACE OF THE EARTH ASAP.
Pacifist

#214 Sri Lankan crimes against humanity

2014-01-08 19:19

Rajapaksa is a war criminal,he will go to jail, its just a matter of when. Channel 4 told the truth, Sinhalese war crimes need to be accounted for. A pox on your 3rd world, 6th rate shithole of a country.
Pacifist

2014-01-08 19:24

Not content with murdering most of your Tamils you now wish to murder your Muslims, what a backward racist horrible place Sri Lanka is, a pox on you all.Your new colonial masters in China will treat you worse than your old British ones and you are all too stupid, shortsighted and racist to figure that out, enjoy your servitude.
Pacifist

#216 War criminal

2014-01-08 19:29

http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=crmas&p=rajapaksa+war+criminal, Hitler paid for his crimes, so did Milosavic, the clock is ticking Rajapaksa, justice will catch up in the end.
Badly War Affected Tamil

#217 Re: War criminal

2014-01-09 01:24

#216: Pacifist - War criminal

Pacifist sounds like the son of blood thirsty Prabhakaran who was fucked up in our last EELAM war. Prabhakaran was NO hero, just a coward . There were clear signs Prabhakaran shit in his pants in Nandikadal lagoon when humanitarian Singhalese army came to rescue of our ill treated tamil brothers, sisters, farthers mothers who were nonstop gang raped by LTTE.

Being fucked up so cruel, now our Tamil sisters had joined the Sinhalese army to repay their debt. I sent my sister too so proudly to join. Thumb up for them. Now the poor Pacifist is masterbating alone in the vicinity of Nandikadal memorizing how his ass was ripped open by Prabhakaran when he fucked up his whole family and tamil community.

Dear Facifist, you may be a screwed up small member in Tamil community with some wired homosexual interests. It was Sinhalese who rescued our  nation from the coward devil Prabhakaran. Show  (hon.) president Rajapakse some respect in return... for our Hindu/Christian god sake.

Dear Facifist, it was  (hon.) president Rajapakse who gave entire road system to Jaffna, not TNA, not Tamil Diaspora who cannot even speak Tamil, Not fucked up relations of Prabhakaran now doing politics. Not Jayalalitha the fat bitch. Not Wyco the lunatic ugly. We should pay him back at least by our votes. But our community had shit on his helping hand instead in Jaffa elections. I am so disgusted about my Tamil nationality now.

Observer

#218 Re:

2014-01-09 01:38

#215: Pacifist -

Epoxy in your ass. Please come and join us to slay Muslims like your prabakaran did during EELAM war. Sinhalese killed no Muslims so far. Fucking Tamils killed hundreds of praying shitty Muslims in Kanthakkudi. Prbakaran knew exactly what Muslims were wanting in East. If the Muslim population grew there, prabhakaran knew his penis will get cut in half before long. Tamils in India were slaughtered by Indian Jihad and that was how the brainless idiot learned about Muslims and how to deal with them. We hail prabakaran only for one thing, that is for killing praying Muslims. We do not ask anything strange from Tamil community. Just deal with Muslims justly like your terrorist god father did.

Cheers!

Tamil Donkey

#219 Re: Sri Lankan crimes against humanity

2014-01-09 01:59

#214: Pacifist - Sri Lankan crimes against humanity

Prabakaran is a war hero for

1. Killing all the competing tamil politicos in Jaffna.

2. Killing all the other terrorist gang leaders in Jaffna.

3. Stealing wealth from Tamils in Jaffna

4. Taxing Tamils all over the world

5. Smuggling Tamil donkeys to Europe/West under fake political asylum, just like Pacifist had his chance.

6. Systematically arresting Mahaththaya the inside leading man and killing him in hiding.

7. Killing thousands of Hindu tamils for cast/religon gisagreements

8. Brainwahing tamil children and hiring them for war without even wages.

9. Slaughtering tamil families and raping all soldier females in their terrorist army, Mountains of condoms were there in LTTE camps with females

10. Killing his best and most foolish soldier fans by requesting them to eat Cyanide to save leaders ass.

11. Killing hundreds of thousands of innocent citizens of all the other races.

List goes on and on and on......

Pacifist

#220 Not a Tamil, Nor Pakistani, nor gay, your insults wash over me

2014-01-09 15:28

I am not a Tamil, as my name suggests I am a pacifist I do not support violence wherever it comes from, I have never ever supported the LTTE, what I do support though is human rights and the dignity of life for everyone.You people have a cheek to call yourselves Buddhists, the Buddha would be totally horrified at what goes on in SL under Rajapaksa, genocide of your Tamil brothers, violence against your Muslim brothers, murder of your journalists, crushing of all dissent with violence and disappearings. Shame on you, you may think all is great now but the whole world knows your all for what you are.
Pacifist

2014-01-09 15:41

The LTTE were a disgusting group of terrorists and yes the whole world is a better place without them but that does not excuse the actions of your government and army, genocide is genocide, murder is murder. Insult me all you want, call me whatever you like, water off a duck's back to me.Just know that while the war criminals the Rajapakse's and their generals rule SL you will be a pariah state, the world has more respect for North Korea than SL. I have had many many happy days in SL, I know your country well but whilst it has become Asia's Nazi Germany I never want to go there again and you know what? I'm not alone, kiss goodbye to your tourist industry.
Leftist

#222 Re:

2014-01-15 03:20

#221: Pacifist -

Hey Pacifist, You admit LTTE is disgusting terrorist group,...yet at the same time you call the army who eliminated them as war criminals. No matter how much you wanna hide your true intentions , You are an LTTE sympathizer wanting your revenge from the saviors of your own people. You are the true enemy of Tamil people wanting their blood. Sri Lankan army had humanitarian operation, not a war against LTTE. Lunatic blood thirsty LTTE left no choice other than destroying them the way they deserved. Majority of captured terrorists were rehabilitated instead of skinning them to death. Brainless Tamil terrorists can never be rehabilitated, your Nazi Germany in Asia did not understand that and left them alive. Tamils are illegally immigrated group who pollute northern part of Sri Lanka. You owe your rent to the owners of the land. Yet your Asia's Nazi Germany is not asking that rent. Tamils enjoy wild donkey's freedom all over the country and damage true owners rights in all possible ways imaginable. Asia's Nazi Germany needs to follow Hitler to last letter before it is too late for the true owners of the country. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

Mr Amin

2014-01-16 16:12

Yeah boy
Thumbi Buster

#224 Thambi Cancer

2014-01-18 05:24

කපටි තම්බින්ගෙ බුර්කා ආක්‍රමණයත් පරද්දමු. නැත්නම් අපි සුං
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-secretary-of-defence-mr-gotabaya-rajapaksha-ban-the-burqa-and-niqab-in-sri-lanka#share
Damith Mahanama

#225 This is fake. The signatures of the people listed are used without consent

2014-02-07 06:59

This is a fake petition all the signatures posted by one delusional individual who doesn't have any self-respect or integrity. We all know who the signatories are and they are people who love this country and want Sri Lanka to shine as a nation and work toward peace and harmony. They will not use their voice to create racial disharmony. This is a shameful and low act by someone who doesn't know what it means to be a true patriot.