Let The Beer Belly Open

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Let The Beer Belly Open.

2013-10-08 20:01

It's just another small business we should all support in Albany!!

2013-10-08 23:07

Let it open

2013-10-09 03:57

Having known those who wish to open the establishment since most of them were young children, I am confident that they will run a "first class" business.

#4 let it open

2013-10-09 16:04

With several establishments already open, I can only see this one being successful. BMT only runs their businesses with class and respect the area in which they are in. You never see police or fights happening in their locations. Why stop another great local place for people to hang out? Let them open, and worry about something else other than someone else's successes.
concerned neighbor.

#5 No Thank You

2013-10-09 20:27

I live, work & play in this neighborhood and I am against the establishment.
Although I wish success to BMT, I do not support them opening an establishment that will draw in more undergrads into the neighbohood. Please keep them at Juniors & Stone Crow, closer to Madison Ave. Or better Yet, if the Stone Crow is indeed closing (or is it closed?)- why not use the existing space?

Mia Hinners

#6 Re: No Thank You

2013-10-09 21:38

The Beer Belly concept is not a "college bar" but rather a high end craft beer tasting room and retail shop. Unfortunately , it seems, information has been miscommunicated to you. Hopefully we can prove ourselves to you and in the end, have you as our customer. We are residents of this neighborhood , raise our children here, and I actually grew up on Glendale so carry nothing but the utmost respect for it.
Name says it all

#7 Re: Re: No Thank You

2013-11-14 06:28

#6: Mia Hinners - Re: No Thank You

sorry ... "the beer belly" doesn't really suggest "class and professionalism"... sorry Mia