Article 32 Petition For Relief From Wrongful Foreclosures

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Article 32 Petition For Relief From Wrongful Foreclosures.

Gus

#1 Wrongful Foreclosures are a Crime, they should be prosecuted!

2013-11-07 14:38

abcdef

I don't practice law so please don't take this as LEGAL ADVICE.

The following are just our observations and as we always seek to learn more, please feel free to correct us if you see we have erred.

New Hampshire is a Non-Judicial State, so the "Power of Sale" provision of the contract is enough to foreclose unless there is an objection filed according to RSA 382-A:3-501. This statute states that the one claiming to have the right to foreclose must "exhibit the instrument" (note).

In many cases the note has been separated from the mortgage through securitization leaving the note unenforceable much like an unsecured loan.

In Mrs. Miller's case the lender sold the note to JPMorgan Chase and then used a copy of the note (counterfeit security) to steal Mrs. Miller's home from her with the help of Judge Marguerite Wageling.

If you suspect any wrongdoing or just want to set your mind at ease regarding your own foreclosure, then carefully check out this link http://www.whatliesinyourmortgage.com/

If you still suspect something might be amiss, contact a professional to assist you.

Contact us at Petition@NHRedress.info (we are not profesionals) :-)

Follow this link to learn more about LCB's http://nhredress.wordpress.com/lcb/

Jeff P.

#2 Judges should be liable....

2013-11-07 18:40

Judges that ignore the law should be held accountable. How this happens when laws are in place that spell out what is legal are beyond me. Judges should be held to the HIGHEST standard of the law and be held FULLY accountable when they ignore or allow corporations to twist the law at someone expense.

2013-11-07 18:51

Judge Wageling did the same thing for Nationstar in my case, blatantly ignored the evidence.
Judge Delker from the same court refused to look at the assignment of mortgage, which didn't even exist at the time, and declared a summary judgement for Nationstar in a connected case.
Then the NH Banking Dept also refused to admit that evidence of crimes by Nationstar existed, even though I presented incontrovertible proof that they had committed fraud and theft. NH has a system that declares that it's OK for banks to rob us and that they can commit any crimes they like in the process.

2013-11-08 02:29

My grandmother raised us all in this house with a lifetime of memories it's all ripped away from her unlawfully please sign this petition this needs to be Hurd
Mortgage Movies

2013-11-08 07:48

I have a new video coming with Marie Miller in addition to this older testimony before the House Redress & Grievances Committee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA-ai1JdSLo

It will be here by the weekend:
http://mortgagemovies.blogspot.com/2013/08/kingcast-and-mortgage-movies-say-kudos.html

2013-11-08 17:04

This is the same mortgage company that bought my mortgage. The only option I was given except or pay loan in full! Retired and on fixed income, their that was not a choice for me. This all came about because Obama pushed for lowering the interest on older loans (elderly)to refinance. FHA loan would not allow for 15 yr but 30 yr loans. This nice lady does not deserve to be going through this process.

2013-11-09 05:17

People need to take a stand. When voices are not heard, petitions allow for documented efforts to have them heard.
John (indigent) Miller

#8 Re: Wrongful Foreclosures are a Crime, they should be prosecuted!

2013-11-10 16:28

#1: Gus - Wrongful Foreclosures are a Crime, they should be prosecuted!

Procecutors know they are criminals putting good people in prison for corp. court profit and advancment.    This is a top crime punishable by hanging... For added loss by individuals...     Hang the bastards... indigent

#9 Re: foreclosure

2013-11-10 16:31

#3: -

Hello, This is John Miller. I read you comment/ story you shared on my mothers... I would like to talk to you about the grievances us all gonna file,....   ttyl....603-319-7455

#10 Re:

2013-11-10 16:39

#6: -

Hello, This is John Miller. I read you comment/ story you shared on my mothers... I would like to talk to you about the grievances us all gonna file,....   ttyl....603-319-7455

Gus

#11 Re: Taking a Stand

2013-11-17 14:05

#7: -

A Petition is a Constituency Bill and must be heard. Petitions are aslo supposed to take priority on the Legislative Calender. They serve as evidence on the public record, of Legislative Breaches of Oaths of Office (Article 31,38) when they are not timely heard.

2013-11-29 17:39

GO TO YOUR COUNTY'S REGISTRY OF DEEDS AND SIGN UP FOR MORTGAGE FRAUD ALERTS AND YOU WILL RECEIVE MANY MANY FRAUD ALERTS. FORECLOSURE FRAUD IS A COMMON PRACTICE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS AND WILL NOT STOP UNLESS WE STAND UP FOR THE HOMEOWNER! ICELAND STANDS UP FOR ITS PEOPLE AND ARE PROSPERING FOR SUCH. AMERICA NEEDS TO PROTECT ITS OWN. THE BANKS ARE FOREIGN ENTITIES AND ARE THEREFORE UN-AMERICAN AS THEY ARE NOT SERVING THE PEOPLE.