kixeye.com

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition kixeye.com.

2013-11-16 21:18

Just because you are going to add something to the game don't take something away. Then you add all these new platforms and turrets to the thorium deposits but you take away the ability to heal air individually. Poor decision and makes you all look greedy as hell.

2013-11-17 13:36

hi kixeye

2013-11-17 19:18

pls i need my old repair back , respect the fans world wide pls
lololololol

#29 for kixeye

2013-11-18 11:40

Now they should have to do by using thoruim can repaired like for 6 mega cost as 4mil metal and oil + they should add thouruim cost also like 100 for 6 mega than this game ill be little changed but i dont think they can do this because they want credit :) . M Ali lvl 36 ;)

2013-11-19 05:30

you really need to slow down your improvements . Most cannot keep up with them

2013-11-20 00:15

The update sucks balls!!!

2013-11-20 00:45

Totaly agree with this. I am getting fed up with Kixeye msking it harder to progress without spending a lot of money. It goes against the grain for a "free" game.

2013-11-21 08:21

need every 1 world wide to sign, it time fixeye listened to the public,,, the hanger sucks

2013-11-22 03:25

I used to coin. I have coined at least 500.00, maybe more, all 10.00 at a time. But because of Kixeyes RAW GREED in implementing a change THAT IS ONLY INTENDED TO INCREASE REVENUE and is not intended to increase playability, I hereby resolve to deprive you of any more money.
Clyde (34)

2014-02-20 20:34

i appreciate the effort of the people who start and finish petitions ...   i have coined in the past , but due to the greed and blatant disregard of legitimate player concerns et al cheaters hackers and "  glitches"   i refuse to coin ever again .       kixeye doesnt realize that everyone has 10 or 20 dollars ,, but not everyone has 100 or 200 dollars to spend on this game  ..      HEY KIXEYE ,,, YOU CAN SHEAR A SHEEP MANY TIMES ,,, BUT YOU CAN ONLY SKIN IT ONCE . :P

Doesit matter

#36 Kixeye is a thief

2014-04-17 14:41

Dear Kixeye / War Commander....you made a game near impossible to play (at times) and expect people to spend countless hours and dollars to play so why would they not turn to cheating. I have played for a year and a half now and you have sucked the fun out of playing the game for most folks including myself. I know War Commander is a general term but you went from your roots of old style military machines to missile shooting black-widows, Vipers, crusaders and titans which do not belong in the game. It used to be fun long before these imaginary toons and your stupid thorium driven upgrades. Your money hungry and that's all you are.

You ruined this game yourself and for many cheating was the only way to survive. If you had and brains you would have simply made it impossible to cheat (for most folks) like many FB games do rather then ban your paying customers. I hope you rot in hell Kixeye for what you did and will bad mouth your company and games to as many folks, forums and sites as I can.