2014 Go Kart Track Mitchell Cemetery Road, Greensburg, KY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition 2014 Go Kart Track Mitchell Cemetery Road, Greensburg, KY.

2014-03-20 00:05

This will be a great asset to the community since there is nothing else in Greensburg that is entertaining.

2014-03-20 00:32

I believe the track will be a great asset to the county. I know the capabilities of the future owner, and see it being a professionally ran facility. I am not in the local vicinity of the track, but do believe that all rules and regulations will be followed to the upmost of standards. Think of the revenue of the facility bringing to people who can use the income, and the city/County taxes. Please do not stop the progression of jobs and income, based on a few decibels of noise on a weekend. Dirtracer 12

2014-03-20 02:13

My son's are almost 16 and 14 and they need a safe place in this county to have something safe to do. I think this would be a good thing for the youth of our county.

2014-03-20 18:03

Let's stop the hatred and discrimination against fun! I have a dream!

2014-03-23 15:18

Sign it if you want to bring revenue into a small hometown community.... it will also be great to have another place for the race family to gather and share their talent.