Petition for no parole for Norman Afzal Simons station strangler

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition for no parole for Norman Afzal Simons station strangler.

2014-05-15 06:36

I agree that he is not worthy to walk the streets, he should have been put to death. Hang him by his neck till he die!

#2 Re:

2014-05-15 09:52

#1: -

Agreed, but since that not likely to happen, lets get this petition out there and keep this monster locked up

2014-05-16 08:51

How can you even consider this man to walk free!!! Firstly his mentoring??????????????????? inmates? what how to rape and kill?? this is sickening! he should never in the first place get so much damn freedom! its an actual joke! Im sure if it happened to your child, brother, nephew, you would NEVER consider it! ITS DISGUSTING! HE SHOULD ROT! LIKE HE LEFT 22 BOYS TO DO!!!!!! HE ROBBED THEM OF THEIR LIFE, TOOK AWAY THEIR INNOCENCE AND RIPPED THEM AWAY FROM THEIR FAMILIES! SICK EVIL DOG! HIS JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!

2014-05-19 08:34

This man cannot be allowed to go free; ever! Serial Killers will continue to pursue their quest until they are caught, killed, or are physically incapable of pursuit.

2014-05-20 13:46

Bring back the death penalty or he should rot in jail or get killed in jail.He is free to wonder around what will happen NOW. Parents PLEASE KEEP YOUR BABIES SAFE keep your kids indoor their will be a monster wandering around soon like a roaring lion looking to devourer your kids.

2014-05-21 08:44

I feel people like him doesn`t deserve second chances!He knew exactly what he was doing to that poor children, and if he`s allowed to rome the streets AGAIN, who knows where he`ll strike and what he`ll do next! The only thing he deserves, is to rot in prison!

2014-05-23 09:07

PLEASE GUYS, REPOST THIS PETITION SO THAT WE CAN GET NAMES TO THIS LIST AND KEEP THIS MONSTER LOCKED UP WHERE HE BELONGS

2014-12-17 11:37

Too many dead children for whom there is no justice. I'm sorry. A serial killer and rapist. I don't believe that he is reformed and even if he is, he deserves to pay for his crime with his life as all those children have