Make The Expendables 3 R Rated

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Make The Expendables 3 R Rated.

2014-05-22 09:12

The draw of this movie is it being Old School R-Rated action. Today's teens don't even know who half the cast are, they are not the fan base. I won't pay for watered down Scotch or to see Expendables-lite!

2014-05-22 09:16

May as well watch an episode of the A Team if it becomes a pg-13

2014-05-22 09:52

Que se han bajado los pantalones!!!

2014-05-22 11:15

I shít on a PG-13 rated The Expendables 3.

2014-05-22 13:42

PG13 rating completely nullifies the concept of the Expendables, which was a homage to 1980s R-rated action. The 'younger generation' will not go see the new movie regardless of rating because they didn't grow up with these action stars.

2014-05-22 16:39

Must be rated R in Ex3!

2014-05-22 17:31

Damn rich kunts...
Andie Vallon

#8 Boycott this PG crap! Together we are strong! Join us on facebook!

2014-05-22 18:15

2014-05-22 21:01

Expendables is a sleeper franchise that pays tribute to old school action cinema of the 80s/90s, uniting all of our favorite action stars into one franchise. Ever since the first movie was released, I was really impressed. And I was more impressed with the sequel which made more money than the predecessor, but as for money, Stallone has turned into a greedy con artist, a sell-out, stabbing us loyal action fans in the back, cutting off the balls of the manliest movie series, by making it a wimpy kids movie. Sly quoting "owing it to the new generation" is really insulting. The action genre is really dead, manly mens' shoot em ups and one-liners are gone, we're forever stuck with Comic books, teen novels, giant monsters, and robots. Manly men are now just killed and replaced by bratty girls and whiny pretty boys. We admired and had faith in those real iconic action stars, but now we need to admire new useless stars like Jennifer Lawrence, Kellan Lutz, Taylor Lautner, Gina Carano, Liam Hemsworth, and even Jaden Smith?? NO, you hear me? NO. They are NOT ACTION STARS. Comic books, teen novels, nor monsters and giant robots are NOT ACTION FLICKS. There's no hope for Expendables 4 if Expendables 3 is not changed back to rated R. There's hardly any R-rated 80s/90s style action flick out there anymore, but with recent movies like The Last Stand, Olympus has Fallen, Riddick, Escape Plan, and Sabotage, R-rated action cinema is slowly making a comeback, and REALLY NEEDS to come back, so we are not asking, we are DEMANDING Sylvester Stallone to wake up and feel our pain, he will re-rate Expendables 3 right now, whether he likes it or not, or else there won't be a happy ending for him. I'll still see the 3rd movie anyway, but I can only hope for the best.

2014-05-23 02:41

For the love of God please dont make this PG-13
Do this for your true fans who have been there for you since the beginning.

2014-05-23 11:30

PG-13 can go to hell! The whole sense of Expendables is brutal violence and 80' vibe!
NinTenGod

#12 Violence

2014-05-23 11:31

PG-13 can go to hell. The whole sense of Expendables is brutal violence and 80' vibe.

#13 Re:

2014-06-01 16:21

#9: -

You just deflated your own argument there by saying "I will still see it anyway". YOU are still paying to see it, he doesnt care if you like the film or not. The case will be that YOU still paid to see it despite you saying that you hate the whole pg-13 action films. Hypocrite.

2014-06-01 20:44

Avi Lerner's inability to learn is a strange irony which borders on complete ridiciolusness!

#15 Re: Re:

2014-06-02 04:53

i'm not being a hypocrite, i'm just making a statement for my strong opinion. i like PG-13 action, but what i said was that i didn't understand why EX3 is being rated PG-13, which still i'm not happy about. i said i'll still see it, DESPITE the rating, so i don't know why you're exercising your right to attack me and call me a hypocrite just cause i'm making a simple statement. Asshole.

2014-06-06 01:59

Bullshit. R rated for life
Nexus 'Tequila' Quaid

2014-06-06 03:29

Turning EX3 into a PG-13 defeats the original purpose that Stallone set out to do. "Reaching out for the next generation" basically means "we need more money". I get that studio executives are assholes but if Stallone needs a hit then he should make a PG-13 movie that ISN'T related to the Expendables, seeing as how most of the 'new generation' of teenagers didn't grow up with the old classics. I'm only 18; I'm in the minority of late 90's kids who was thankfully raised on the old stuff due to my dad's obsession with things like Star Trek and superheroes and historical fiction movies and whatnot. I've grown to appreciate the movies Stallone and Schwarzenegger and Van Damme and Willis and Bronson and MANY others have made throughout the final thirty years of the 20th century. I appreciated what Stallone and the others were doing with this new wave of action movies, which is why I'm totally against a PG-13 for EX3. Stallone promised 80's style action movies complete with the violence and the swearing and the ridiculous one-liners, along with the silly plots and impossibly resourceful characters who can mow down entire armies of nameless thugs with a single machine gun without getting a scratch. He made these promises to the people who grew up with this stuff back then, and simply going back on his word for a little extra cash from stupid modern-day teenagers who can't even appreciate a cell phone without buying a new one a month later is even worse than treacherous.
Stick to your guns, Stallone. We all know you can use them.
Hunter

2014-06-10 19:04

Let's face it this franchise needs the stars, a certain violence and the well known cheesy one liners, just like the 80s action-movies.So please make this one rated R anything else cuts off the balls of this gorgeous movies.

2014-06-11 02:30

stallone is a money greedy pig!

2014-06-23 02:08

R rated or nothing
Anonymous

#21 Leave them alone!

2014-06-27 02:14

Who cares if it's PG-13?! They have a right to choose what rating they want! They have freedom of choice! Who are we to bash them for what they want?!
The rating WILL NOT HURT ANYTHING!! As long as the movie has good action and plot, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!
Are we will really gonna whine over a simple movie rating? REALLY?!
What if you were to make a movie and aimed at a certain rating, and people came after you because they you didn't give the rating they wanted?! If Stallone wants PG-13, then LET HIM! HE wants it! It's HIS free decision to get it! He doesn't need your approval!!
Leave Stallone and the others alone! Stop trying to force them out of their free willed decision to make it the rating THEY want!

#22 Re: Leave them alone!

2014-06-30 04:45

#21: Anonymous - Leave them alone!

Who we are?!!! Are you for real? WE are the ones that made them stars!!!

2014-07-04 02:58

if the expendables 3 is pg-13, that's just gonna suck and sly stone is gonna lose most of his fan base