VALERIE'S LAW

truth

/ #4

2011-03-28 08:15

Drug dealers profit, but the its all an exchange of good and services. Im IN law enforcement and all i can say is BOTH are wrong in this case. Drug dealers are selfish AND drug users are just as selfish. You say that the money drug dealers make is untaxed, but WHO is putting that money into their pockets instead of using it to stimulate the economy? The user!!! EVERYONE should be held accountable!! And to make it technical, if thats the case, the friends and family who watched it happen, or knew about the crap a person was doing all along should be held accountable too. People who stand and watch and do nothing about it are just as guilty. Im not taking sides....all im saying is you are using a scenario about a girl who knew exactly what she was doing. I could see if it was a young teen girl, but we are talking about a grown woman here. A woman who has been around the block, worked in bars...(i worked in a strip joint with her a while back)...seen what drugs do, seen what alcohol can do, seen how men can treat a woman....but yet, WILLINGLY ingested a substance. I apologize if im offending you due to your loss, but I see it from both sides. You are playing the POOR her card waaaay too mauch in this situation.