CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate)

Allergic to Idiots

/ #112 Re: pathetic

2011-03-29 19:39

#59: fragmented - pathetic 

My outrage at witnessing a child perform a dance that is understood by every human being to be sexual in nature (hence it is danced in strip clubs and not at public social events - by ADULTS) is an insult to the cause of real child abuse? You clearly have a fragmented thought process. Have you heard of other types of abuse aside from the physical kind? Look into it. How do you qualify "real"? Because if you simply refer to tangible things, then your reality will never accommodate justice, dignity, respect, and other ideals that have no constant physical form. Where does abuse begin? How does it begin? Until you know enough about the bigger picture, don't spread your fragmented opinions. And just so you know, people I know in the Philippines and abroad are actually helping other people by providing shelter, food, education, and support - in big and small scales. I personally volunteer to educate homeless children and find funding for them. I do it for free, and so do many other people who truly want to help. As for this boy being applauded when goes home, boy soldiers in Africa are applauded after committing atrocities. They are applauded by adults. Is this our new standard for gauging what is harmful to ourselves and others? Applause?