CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate)

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate).

Gracias

#101 same feathers???

2011-03-29 16:11

#56: - whew.. mga bobo 

Okey, same feathers, you flock together...the way you talk speaks a lot and reflects the same mentality your idol Willie Revillame has...

Gracias

2011-03-29 16:16

It's not the first time, kahit sa mga kababaihan, he treats them as if they are at his mercy, very degrading...

?????

2011-03-29 16:25

whatsoever...blah blah blah....Go Go Go Willie Revillame!!!!!

2011-03-29 16:37

cheap entertainment
banhee

#105 video link

2011-03-29 17:17

i just have a particular concern regarding the youtube link. Although i know that watching the video would help people to decide on the issue, i also somehow feel that providing a link to the video would also add another damage to the kid. Maybe an objective narration of what has transpired would be enough. I haven't watch the video yet but i signed up on the petition on the basis of what has beewm narrated to me.
banhee

#106 video link

2011-03-29 17:18

i just have a particular concern regarding the youtube link. Although i know that watching the video would help people to decide on the issue, i also somehow feel that providing a link to the video would also add another damage to the kid. Maybe an objective narration of what has transpired would be enough. I haven't watch the video yet but i signed up on the petition on the basis of what has been narrated to me.
bobo at tanga para lang sayo!

#107 Re: whew.. mga bobo

2011-03-29 17:50

Let's say you're right that some of us here are BOBO and TANGA but how about the people behind the CHR, DSWD, DOJ and MTRCB who are proven otherwise? They unanimously agreed that this is indeed a form of child abuse on the part of the program host, producers and the parents, are they too BOBO and TANGA? And the fact that Willie R and TV5 boss MVP has already apologized to the public? Ang bababaw ba ng mga utak nila and they are also BOBO and TANGA? If they already realized their mistakes I beg you if you can still say that labels to them? One more thing, yes, you may be right at the perception that indeed the program is some sort of help to the poor but do you have any idea how much the tv5 management, its sponsors and the host get in return? Now, think about it and while you're doing so I believe I have done something now for you to think over and hopefully this will help you a better commentator next time you post in similar forum? Yan ang aking pagkilos! XD

knietz

#108 TV5 Child Abuse

2011-03-29 18:03

We should not take advantage of other's poverty. Poverty is sacred. It is the favorite space of God in the hearts of humanity. It is the holy place where the grace of God dwells.
Allergic to Idiots

#109 Re: whew.. mga bobo

2011-03-29 18:25

Let me guess! You're one of the staff of this show and you watched this boy rehearse, didn't you? You watched it over and over and thought of it as funny, didn't you? I see. Your lack of principles is showing. Don't you worry, we will start our own show. And we will wipe your little freak show out. Start finding another job.

Allergic to Idiots

#110 Re: video link

2011-03-29 18:28

#105: banhee - video link 

I agree. That video should be taken down.

#111 child abuse

2011-03-29 18:46

Im a mother of three boys...10,8,3.. I felt sorry for Jan Jan:( i hope willie and other tv hosts be more sensitive in such way of entertainment. So obscene and unfair for little boy to get humiliated on screen.
Allergic to Idiots

#112 Re: pathetic

2011-03-29 19:39

#59: fragmented - pathetic 

My outrage at witnessing a child perform a dance that is understood by every human being to be sexual in nature (hence it is danced in strip clubs and not at public social events - by ADULTS) is an insult to the cause of real child abuse? You clearly have a fragmented thought process. Have you heard of other types of abuse aside from the physical kind? Look into it. How do you qualify "real"? Because if you simply refer to tangible things, then your reality will never accommodate justice, dignity, respect, and other ideals that have no constant physical form. Where does abuse begin? How does it begin? Until you know enough about the bigger picture, don't spread your fragmented opinions. And just so you know, people I know in the Philippines and abroad are actually helping other people by providing shelter, food, education, and support - in big and small scales. I personally volunteer to educate homeless children and find funding for them. I do it for free, and so do many other people who truly want to help. As for this boy being applauded when goes home, boy soldiers in Africa are applauded after committing atrocities. They are applauded by adults. Is this our new standard for gauging what is harmful to ourselves and others? Applause?

Allergic to Idiots

#113 Re: pathetic

2011-03-29 19:52

#59: fragmented - pathetic 

I hope the boy grows up and laughs about this incident, but with this as cause for his laughter: "there I was, a poor 6-year-old kid, dancing like a stripper, amusing millions of people who don't know any better than to laugh at something that isn't funny if given thought, and I moved people to dissect the existing culture and value system! My humiliation initiated thought! And change! All that from me crying while dancing!" But my true hope is that he grows up to laugh about it, without thinking it was funny. Can you grasp that? Because that's intangible. And what I said was in subtext.

#114 Re: wah wah wah... get over yourselves...

2011-03-29 20:03

#21: - wah wah wah... get over yourselves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE PARENTS TO DO?  ???? PERCISELY BECAUSE THEY "CANNOT AFFORD", THE PARENTS (OR TITA) SHOULD TEACH THE CHILD THE VALUE OF EDUCATION TO LIFT THEM OUT OF POVERTY !!!!  NOT PERFORM MALICIOUSLY SO PEOPLE WILL PAY YOU --- THAT IN ITSELF IS PROSTITUTION !!!!!

support RH BILL.

#115 ayaw ko kay willie!

2011-03-29 22:01

ayoko kay willie kahit noon pa . hindi ako nanonood ng mga tv shows nya. sobrang yabang at bastos. nabwibwiset ako sa kanya lalo kasi ang tgal tagal ng show nya matapos bago ko mapanood yung gusto ko. haaaay.....!!!
napanood ko lang yung isang shot na pinasasayaw nya yung batang si janjan ng ilang ulit. natutuwa pa sya na kahit umiiyak na yung bata ay pinasayaw parin nya ng 3beses ata eh.... grabe sya ... parang hindi sya matured ang pag iisip. isa pa bakit yan si shalani kumabit pa sa willieng yan. nasisira lang ang pagkatao nya. dati gusto ko sya pero simula ng mag join sya kay willie, nawala ang amor ko sa kanya. sana yang si willie maparusahan ng dswd.

Anonymous

#116 Re: CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5

2011-03-30 05:08

dude17

2011-03-30 05:41

never liked willie. i never understood why people like him at all. he should be banned from the Philippine TV.

2011-03-30 05:47

kawawa ung bata....
j.j

#119 dapat lng

2011-03-30 08:05

sia dapat ang ng sayaw dun..
SAUDI BOY 82

2011-03-30 08:24

This is very timely at kung tutuusin, late na nga,eh!! This stupid GUY MUST be banned in all tv and radio shows!! He is taking advantage of innocent people and families, dinadaan sa KUWARTA !!!!!!! HINDI NAMAN SIYA NAKAKATUWA.....he is an asshole...redneck!!!
george

2011-03-30 08:25

nag comment ako dahil ever since mula ng lumipat si willie sa TV 5, hate ko na sya palagi nalang nyang inaapi ang ABS. pati ang nanay ni janjan idinamay ang Goin Bulilit. ano naman ang pakialam ng goin bulilit don.?

#122 Re:

2011-03-30 08:25

#118: -

Sisihin ang magulang na nasilaw sa kuwarta  !!!!! This guy must be banned talaga....grabe ang pangga-gago niya sa mga tao, lalo na ang mahihirap at inosente....!!!

#123 Re:

2011-03-30 08:26

#117: dude17 -

he should banned in the philippine tV.

#124 Re:

2011-03-30 08:26

#121: george -

Desperado na ang taong ito...........dinadaan sa kuwarta, oportunista lalo na sa mga mahihirap......may karma rin siya......

MUNDO....BILOG  !!!

#125 Re: ayaw ko kay willie!sAME HERE.....EVER SINCE, DOON SA abs SHOW NIYA, NEVER AKONG NANONOOD!!!! BUT

2011-03-30 08:27