CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate)

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate).

arkimonski

2011-03-29 07:21

This is just too much to comprehend, that such a behavior gets approval from the audience who are mostly parents themselves, are we just going with the flow, have we truly lost any sense of value? that everything is just about money, and nothing more?
...."Isn't life important food, and the body more important than clothes?" (matthew 6:25)
Danny

#77 Do not poison our youth's values

2011-03-29 07:25

The Youth is the future of our country! Let us not allow people like Willie Revillame and TV5 to poison their values. Sign up and be heard!!!
psyche

#78 Child Abuse on Willing Willie show of TV5

2011-03-29 07:27

Maybe, the petition could also include the local government of Valenzuela City, where Revillame's co-host Shalani Soledad has been councilor for the second district since 2004. As a local government official, it behooves Soledad to be morally upright and to refrain from tolerating child exploitation. Maybe the Valenzuela LGU can sanction her inaction regarding this particular issue.

2011-03-29 08:01

Government action regarding this matter shouldn't just affect the program's host, staff, broadcaster and sponsors. Jan-jan's parents/guardians should also be investigated and/or given counseling for exploiting him that way. I don't think he was old enough to understand the connotations of his dance, but it's clear that he wasn't enjoying it. No child should be forced - and by the people responsible for his health and well-being, no less - to enter into such a situation if they are uncomfortable.

#80 CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5

2011-03-29 08:37

Hind lang ito abuso sa bata. Abuso din ito sa masang Pilipino. Ang entertainment sa ating bansa is at the expense of the masses. Ang mas malungkot ay ginagawa nating dios ang umaalila sa atin.
Theresa C

2011-03-29 08:45

I'm so appalled! Poor kid! It's so pathetic! Has the society gone that low that people were enjoying the exploitation and abuse of a 6 yr old? Willie should be penalized for this. Advertisers should boycott him or we will boycott them.
Renz

#82 ABOLISHMENT of WILLING WILLIE or Indefinite Suspension of WILLIE REVILLAME

2011-03-29 08:53

The show is not helping FILIPINOS... It is just a clear humiliation of the poor people in front of the national television....

It showcases How Mr. REVILLAME ridicules people, his former friends, present and former workers, and his show has become his media to send his grievances though it is not supposed to be done in front of the national values ... how he as if is god to the masses...

Although he claims his show is for the whole family... he is setting bad examples to those who watches him as he humiliates people...
Robe

#83 Willie Idiot

2011-03-29 09:13

Pls Don't watch this cheap and idiot show, willie's show his insensitive and uneducated manner to the audinces. To all advertiser boycott this nonsense program, shame you willie idiot.
mickymac

2011-03-29 10:41

Let's stop this person from degrading the Filipino people. He is one of the reason why this country is having a hard time to progress.

#85 Re: whew.. mga bobo

2011-03-29 10:44

#56: - whew.. mga bobo 

PINAPAKITA MO LAMANG ANG KLASE NG MGA TAONG SUMOSUPORTA SA KLASE NG PROGRAMANG KATULAD NG WILLING WILLIE, WALANG ALAM SA BASTOS AT TAMA.

Toby

2011-03-29 10:57

Others claimed- nothing is pervert because they were children who danced!!!! Dance is an expression of perversity...As the older ones fail teach the young people about inappropriate expressions, we will certainly loss our standard, moral and everything.....Sabi sa Proverbs, Train up a child in the way he should go...Mga magulang, are you training as to be strip-dancers? GOD forbid.... GOD bless po sa aking mga kapwa bata at aming mga magulang
JR

#87 Grabe ka naman.....

2011-03-29 10:57

alam ko isa kang matulungin, pero di naman kailangan gumawa ng ganyan.....
ihatewillie

#88 hindi na natuto si Willie!

2011-03-29 10:59

i dont know what kind of reasoning Willie have, he find his doing a good act? my goodness, in this episode, i feel pity for the boy, and Willie found it funny instead of inappropriate doing for a young age like jan-jan, he must stop it at once and if he really like to help the boy, he would stop it and he would give the momey right away instead of making fun of him...even a child have a dignity too, and willie you dont have that..and do you call yourself a public servant, helping others, giving hope to others? i dont think so...
dy

2011-03-29 11:05

I strongly support this petition. Children watch this show all time, and this show corrupts the minds of the youth and the unfortunate ones who weren't able to go to school. We want a show that's more appealing in terms of entertainment with good values. We don't want to see people being humiliated to the whole world, even unknowingly, most especially our children. We beg you to act on this as soon as possible. Thank you.

#90 :(

2011-03-29 11:12

how could you even let the child do it over and over again.
Repulsive Revillame

#91 Re: CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5

2011-03-29 11:31

#1: Raul - CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 

Willie Revillame, You are an idiot and a pervert. You cater to an audience who are unfortunate enough not to know their own ass from their head while you entertain and exploit them. I know you do this for money so you can feed your own children, send them to school, and give them an opportunity to live a dignified life without having to beg, steal, or dance lasciviously when commanded by a repulsive, dirty old asshole on television just to have a little money for necessities. You are a disgrace to your own children. I wonder if you would find it funny if it was your child who was made to do what you made that boy do.

Allergic to idiots

#92 Re: wah wah wah... get over yourselves...

2011-03-29 11:58

#21: - wah wah wah... get over yourselves... 

In response to #21: I hope you don't have a job that brings you in contact with children. I hope you have no children of your own. Your lack of reasoning skills is horrific. Your sentence construction is even worse. I guess what you're trying to say is, public humiliation and exploitation is okay to do to a child compared to prostituting the child, right? And from a poor family's point of view, it's not really abuse because the child was not physically coerced to dance and he got money from it after all, right? Now that we've clearly stated your idiotic thoughts, here's my answer: there are other ways of earning money without having to be exploited, without having to sell one's dignity, and without having to resort to prostitution. Please do us all a favor and take yourself out of the gene pool. We have enough idiots running around as it is.

Len

#93 Petition for Willie!!!

2011-03-29 11:58

I hope this will be taken cared of as soon as possible!!! This kind of acts shouldn't be tolerated!!!

#94 Re: Grabe ka naman.....

2011-03-29 12:07

#87: JR - Grabe ka naman..... 

Tulong? Paalala Lang ho, Hindi Nya pera ang binibigay Nya sa mga manunood. Pera yun ng estasyon. Namimigay sila ng pera para manned kayo! Alam nyo Kung bakit? Kasi mas maraming mag advertise sa channel nila kapag maraming manonood. Alam nyo ba na million ang kinikita ng estasyon sa isa o dalawang minuto ng commercial?! Ginagago ho kayo ng mga taong yan. Kung kayo ho ay tulungan ni Willie wanker at ibigay ang pera nya sa inyo, saka ho kayo maniwala.

2011-03-29 13:04

It's a case similar to a predator and a prey and the 'amused entertained' audience/viewers.

2011-03-29 13:59

Willie should be suspended for one month again.

#97 Re:

2011-03-29 14:44

#96: -

Nope he should not be suspended. he should be removed from the face of TV.

JJ

#98 The protection of the innocent

2011-03-29 15:10

It is imperative that these young children are protected because they are so vulnerable and impressionable. In this society sex is so ramped in all the media that they are already exposed to it with no choice, but to involve the child him/her self in sexually connotated jokes and benefiting from their humiliation financially is unacceptable! These children should be protected with the utmost law from predators and those who want to harm children in any form of abuse. As a parent, guardian, relative, friend, ask yourselves if this child was yours would you like them to be exposed to this? Use your rights and protect those children who cannot protect themselves!

2011-03-29 15:51

this kind of act should not be tolerated... specially when a child is involved.. morality of the kid might be scared for life... 

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-03-29 16:09